PDA

View Full Version : Sending a gift to all your neighbors at once

kittycountess
05-26-12, 07:28 PM
I don't know if it's been brought up on this forum before or not as I don't come here often. I send gifts to all my neighbors every day. I have 60+ neighbors and it is such a chore to go through the entire list one by one and click on each name. Is it possible for Team Lava to add a "Select All" button to the Send Gift feature so that we could click that one and be done with it? I vaguely remember such a feature showing up after one of the updates but then it disappeared. It would be great if it were brought back.

jimmyct_2000
06-02-12, 07:46 PM
Yeah, please bring the pre-all-selected feature back. For now, I have to roll back to the older version.

Brissygirl
06-03-12, 07:22 PM
This would make life so much easier for a lot of players! I only have two neighbours who only accept parts, everyone else accepts food!

Please bring back the pre-selection of all neighbours or give us a select all button!

Nahiyana
06-05-12, 11:28 PM
I fully support a select all button for those who want one, but not having all neighbors selected by default.
Because I first gift neighbors who requested a specific part, then I gift all who are under level 30 some food, and then I gift the remaining people the "part of the day" which is one of the common parts (a different one every day).
Which would mean I'd have to unselect a whole bunch of neighbors several times, and I'm sure I'm not the only one :)
So a select all button please so everyone can gift the way they prefer with ease!