PDA

View Full Version : Changes that would make Dragonstory better

kootsiepie
05-26-12, 06:27 PM
I started playing this game right around launchtime and am now getting pretty discouraged. I really enjoy this game but i find that the cost and time it takes to progress is unreasonable. I understand that this is a business but things can still come down. Changes i would like to see are:
1) when you purchase anything there shouldnt be a time for it to finish.Hatching/breeding/ building/ evolving/clearing. At least drop the time to a max of an hour or something for breeding. We already paid alot of money for the changes, stop wasting our time!
2) inventory!! Need somewhere to store things!!
3) drop the gold rates to something actually achievable. For instance i dont want to spend 9.99 for a third nest to purchase for 250g! Thats just ridiculous!
4) increase gifts to nbrs or add more gifting options. 3 nbrs is not reasonable!
Thanks!

kootsiepie
05-26-12, 06:30 PM
5) when nbrs visit, i think it would be a nice change if they csn play with each of the dragons you have and not just the habitat.

anweny
06-23-12, 02:27 AM
It would be nice if you can trade eggs with your neighbors and feed thier dragons for xp or somethin else.
That would be a great update

abadibo17
06-23-12, 12:50 PM
It would also be cool if the breeding den was not limited to just 1!

ButterPanda
06-23-12, 04:49 PM
I agree with there should be an inventory. Thank you for the suggestions. I will pass these on to our devs.