PDA

View Full Version : I have a confession

ginerp
05-26-12, 06:24 PM
Sometimes I get kind of mesmerized by my shop. :o I will be watching it to see if my customers are all happy, and where they can and cannot get to and such, and then after a while realize that I've been just sitting there staring at the screen for who knows how long! It's kind of hypnotic and relaxing. I'm going to be embarrassed if I'm the only one being half hypnotized by my boutique!

pinkster73
05-26-12, 07:48 PM
That's cute.

jojopeanut
05-26-12, 09:23 PM
Sometimes I am to. I just remodeled and some of my customers didn't like it. So I had watch. One thing in the wrong spot on one side of the store makes shoppers that aren't even shopping on that side of the store angry. It's like one broken heart is a ripple effect through the whole store.

shakiba
05-27-12, 08:41 AM
If im done my remodels (not only for fashion) then I just stare to see if everything looks perfect. Then I realize that i should do something else rather than looking at the screen of my device.

kooky panda
05-27-12, 01:17 PM
I do it!!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbJqadwFbN4MU5NORzJmgXYC7ChOCEh JStl3CDu7Yc4yl6tzdJRA

Branston73
05-27-12, 01:49 PM
LOL! That's what I do! :-)

cubsrock1908
05-27-12, 02:04 PM
Haha cool

fastcatiecat
05-27-12, 02:25 PM
Yes I can relate. I love design so I am all the time thinking that when I expand my shop one more time I will be satisfied but then in a few days I am wanting to expand again! the first thing I do when I wake is go to my shop and the last thing I do before before bed is my shop and then all through the day I am collecting, ordering. This game is so addictive!

yupiyupigumgum
05-27-12, 08:15 PM
Me tooo!! I even try to tease my customer by arranging the shop soo weird they have to cyrcling around in a maze before.....oh wait, that my petshop story.

pinkster73
05-27-12, 08:53 PM
Me tooo!! I even try to tease my customer by arranging the shop soo weird they have to cyrcling around in a maze before.....oh wait, that my petshop story.

My husband built a pet shop IKEA.

candyglam
05-27-12, 10:00 PM
I also do this! I find it oddly calming to watch the customers shop around.

ginerp
05-27-12, 10:38 PM
I also do this! I find it oddly calming to watch the customers shop around.
That's it, it's calming. I don't stare at my farm the same way because nothing moves on my farm.

catgirl477
05-28-12, 11:30 PM
I sometimes do it after a Remo I really really like, but not alot

dalula
05-29-12, 02:49 PM
I like to watch them make purchases and I like to see those hearts. Well, the pink ones.
I also wonder...
Why do the customers only buy 1 item?!

yupiyupigumgum
05-30-12, 07:48 AM

I know :-) I read your post before on a thread. Actually, it was your post that inspire me. :)

cubsrock1908
05-30-12, 10:50 AM

I saw a video on YouTube called: an IKEA adventure

BrandyLeeMix
07-08-12, 01:37 PM
One thing Ive noticed is if a shopper has to walk to far to get to a register they are unhappy.

anna1louise
07-29-12, 06:16 PM
I like to see which mirror or change room they use before they check out. I don't like the bubble walkers, I delete them right away.

triztriz99
10-13-12, 05:22 PM
ya i do the same thing my parents get upset sometimes and when they take it away i panic my orders will expire like day orders

edie62
10-13-12, 11:54 PM
Today I wasnt feeling great so I sat and played around with my boutique. When Im done I watch the hearts to many broken ones Ill keep going till Im sure everyone is happy. Its my happy place. I call it my big girls doll house and if Im playing,yes you can make me a cup of tea,but if you want something go away till Im finished. lol I came home upset the other day and my hubby said go sit down Ill make you a cup of tea,he came back with the cup of tea in one hand and my tablet in the other and here love you just relax......lol :-)