PDA

View Full Version : Lost 24 diamonds

maddieb14
05-26-12, 05:06 PM
So I opened up bakery story and as usual a million things popped up. Lately when I go in the "Hooray" announcement comes up and when you push 'ok' it brings you bright to the shop bit of bakery story. I accidentally clicked the fairy tale box. I didn't want to make this purchase. Is there anyway they can take it away and give me my diamonds back?

If no, I really think that if they're going to shoot you straight to the store they should at least make you confirm your purchases. This just makes it seem like they're doing it on purpose so you waste your money on things you didn't want to begin with.

nmishii
05-26-12, 05:13 PM
Sorry, TL does not refund gem purchases, even if accidental. The gem traps do appear to most people to be on purpose.

People have been asking for a confirmation for gem purchases for over a year. Don't hold your breath.

Cranberry98Juice
05-26-12, 09:01 PM
I be*** playing this sort of cooking games 3 years ago. I played on iOS 4 months ago. I have played several games ,such as: Breaktime Studios's Sweet Shop, and Pocket Potions, they are all obtain 'lost the gem traps. I lost at least 50 gems in those games just for finishing cook immediately. I deleted them all. Team Lava announcemented: Team Lava doesn't refund accidental purchases. this is irresponsible.

cubsrock1908
05-26-12, 09:41 PM
Sorry, TL does not refund gem purchases, even if accidental. The gem traps do appear to most people to be on purpose.

People have been asking for a confirmation for gem purchases for over a year. Don't hold your breath.

I have never been through a gem trap

sparks229
05-26-12, 09:44 PM
I have never been through a gem trap

Then brace yourself. Everyone goes through them, guaranteed

rengirl1978
05-26-12, 10:35 PM
It's happened to me too :-( in FS I accidentally bought an extra spot for ordering clothes. I have also accidentally bought a box. I have learned to be very, very careful now!

jumphigh128
06-01-12, 01:58 PM
Same me, I won 30 gems in a forum contest, and somehow bought a bird topiary from the spring box for
24 GEMS. And that thing looked like a blob of green on a stadium.........:mad::mad: