PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question About Playing With Dragons

Lipuro
05-26-12, 11:35 AM
Hey guys I'm fairly new so I haven't totally learned the ropes for this game yet. It's almost exactly like DragonVale so I have a decent idea of how to do things. There are quite a different aspects of the game though like playing with dragons. Can anyone tell me how this can benefit me? Sorry if it' a stupid question, maybe there is a FAQ someone can point me in the direction of? ;)

Thank you

Lipuro

moonlightknight
05-26-12, 11:56 AM
Playing with other peoples dragons give then a bonus in coin when they collect and it brings up your social rating. That's about it

sparks229
05-26-12, 11:57 AM
Playing, playing back and people playing you will really benefit you.

If you're really new to the game, playing will get you thousands of coins in minutes. Literally. If you play with someone's dragons and leave a message on their wall, they will most likely play back. When people play with your dragons, you get bonuses in coins and xp. As you level up, the more coins you gain from when people play goes up. So at level 5 it may be +100 and by level 10 it'll be +200 (these aren't exact amounts btw.)

When I first started, I was struggling to earn coins. Then I realized that these will really help you in the game. And it's not a stupid question :) I don't know if there's an FAQ yet though.

Lipuro
05-26-12, 07:28 PM
Oh wow, thanks! So it's just like sending people gems in DragonVale but with a different tactic.

snake073
05-27-12, 09:45 AM
By playing with other peoples dragons it improves your social rating.
The higher your rating (max of 4 eggs) the higher up the page you are when other people are looking for people to play with their dragons. Thus you will get more people visiting and therefore more bonuses.