PDA

View Full Version : How to make diamond customer relations.

sunstorm01
05-26-12, 10:43 AM
This thread has been opened for us the customer, to help TL improve their customer relations. Let's help them help us- this Will be read by the manager of user relations, so please keep your calm and lets only have constructive posts please. So everyone we need imput for specific improvements. This means if we give them the info and the tools to fix alot these mounting issues everyone has with questionable customer service- they have no choice than to fix them. Now is your time- speak up.

DAmanding
05-27-12, 07:57 AM
This has been tried. Repeatedly. We've tried being nice and constructive. We've tried protesting in large numbers. They just really don't give a .... I've personally lost all hope of ever making any headway. I don't even know why I bother coming back to the forums and many days now I just don't. Why should we continue to offer free support for them? Don't get your hopes up. They'll just rip out your heart, spit on it, stomp on it and then charge you gems for it.

Syphyrr
05-27-12, 03:07 PM
I think if we use gems to purchase something Under false pretense, we should be able to get a refund on those gems. We are not asking for actual money here, just gems. A fictional currency. My example would be the teleport unit. On the description it said "a way to bring customers into your restaurant." That sounded awesome and totally worth 48 gems. But after purchasing the item it turns out if just sits there. I was pretty pissed. Mostly about the false description. I understand you have set rules in place, but I think that there sould be someone there who can make an executive decision in these unique circumstances where inaccurate information was portrayed. The only other thing I'd recommend would be to get rid of the bouncing gems. I know they are auto-collecting but I speak for everyone when I say they are super annoying. Thanks guys!

Purplum
05-28-12, 09:22 AM
I'd just like to be added to the list of people who receive random gem sales. Have never gotten one, ever on this Storm8 ID. My old one got one at least once a week.

Let me rephrase this, if it helps....TEAM LAVA! Help me help you make more money. Gem sales = I will buy them regularly (and by regularly, I mean every week or two). No gem sales = I can go without gems.

td2828
05-28-12, 03:13 PM
I lost 12 easy ovens/stoves over 6 months ago. Not sure the date, I think it was in October. I went back and forth with Team lava, with the final response being the engineers will look into it. But they don't have email so they will not get back to you. So basically, I just got the brush off. So these ovens, that just were there one moment then a next minute gone! I lost out.

I also, don't get the block button, why can't you do it, or a mute button? Pogo had one in there online gaming in the early 1990s. I think the amount time it could save TL, from having to suspension, if ppl could just hit mute on a person.

The gem sale isn't random, I have a nbr, who hasn't had one in over a year. I have one all the time. Good ole, 20%!

I think the issues with bugs in bakery story, was a little messed up! I lost money for months! Thanks to rainy, sunstorm for fixing the problem. Yep, TL sunstorm (rainy) fixed my bug for me.

I do want to thank TL for making my iPad transfer smooth!

theredchilly
05-29-12, 06:42 PM
Gosh how many more people will have talk about no gem sale before team lava would wake up from their deep slumber. Yes team lava I hear you, the gem sale is random. I would love for you to come into my place of business everyday, and watch you spend full $$$$ when the person right in front of you walks away with a 40% discount. Ask me how they get coupons, and I will tell you, it's random, come in everyday and spend your money, someday you will get a random chance of letting me grace you with coupon privileges.

pinkster73
05-29-12, 06:47 PM
How about the entire "tap to manage" fiasco and all the constructive feedback about that that's been completely and utterly ignored?

theredchilly
05-29-12, 06:56 PM
Comeon pinkster team lava has the best games, you cannot improve perfection!

bobbyrae
05-29-12, 07:22 PM
Comeon pinkster team lava has the best games, you cannot improve perfection!

That's what GM said...or something like it.

dria_91
05-29-12, 08:20 PM
I just want to see more goals. How come BS and PHS has goals and not RS?! I'm getting quite bored. Why give one game goals and not the other? Oh, and I don't want newbie type goals when the do bring them back for RS either

pinkster73
05-29-12, 08:45 PM
I just want to see more goals. How come BS and PHS has goals and not RS?! I'm getting quite bored. Why give one game goals and not the other? Oh, and I don't want newbie type goals when the do bring them back for RS either

How about they give Android players ANY GOALS EVER?

sunstorm01
05-29-12, 10:47 PM
Oh just an idea here.. But how Bout a gem sale for rainy! Just incase you weren't aware. Lol

pinkster73
05-30-12, 07:51 AM
Oh just an idea here.. But how Bout a gem sale for rainy! Just incase you weren't aware. Lol

What? That's crazy talk.

bobbyrae
05-30-12, 09:04 AM

But then that would cause problems for the rest of us...or something like that.

-.-

OriginalBlond
05-30-12, 11:16 PM
I want to be part of the elite, you know part of the IOS group. Just because I play on Android, does not mean I shouldn't get the same privileges (I.e. goals)

GroupMagma
05-31-12, 12:07 PM

They already exist in Zoo2 and Pet Shop. They're being worked on in the other games.

pinkster73
05-31-12, 12:41 PM
They already exist in Zoo2 and Pet Shop. They're being worked on in the other games.

True. And to be honest I don't care about getting goals anymore. I would like to have access to the content people receive from the goals, like the crops and decorations in farm.

td2828
06-01-12, 01:51 PM
Okay please remind why this thread is here, Rainy?

I think we all get that Team Lava doesn't want to address that you and A LOT of other people are not getting gem sales. They don't care! We hear that in there lack of communication.

I have been seen people bullied on this game, and had horrible things said to me to. Team Lava needs to speak to POGO they have a mute button, on my gosh the time it could have saved them. And heartache it could have saved certain people.

But I am not sure what is happening to this thread, Team Lava is silent? With the exception of the one comment... Really?