PDA

View Full Version : Move only one game from one device to the other

lionscorner
05-26-12, 10:37 AM
Hi there,

I have an iPod and an iPhone.
I play RS on my iPod.
My children play BS and FashionStory on the same iPod using my Storm8 ID.
I want to move RS from my iPod to my iPhone (know how this would work).

Questions:
Could my children go on playing their current Bakey and Fashion Story on my iPod?
Could they still play using my Storm8 ID on iPod whilst I'd play my current Resto on iPhone?
In case it's not possible to play on two devices with the same ID, would I have to move every Storm8 ID game (children played PetShop and Farm and Heaven knows what...) that was ever played on my iPod?

Hope anybody can help me. Happy Saturday.

HyperNova1986
05-26-12, 11:27 AM
Moving only one story game is not possible. You will have to either move all the games from ipod to iphone or just let it stay in ipod. Both deviceses has unique UDID number in which games are stored so two different devises will have two different stormID. Hope I helped!

lionscorner
05-26-12, 02:36 PM
Moving only one story game is not possible. You will have to either move all the games from ipod to iphone or just let it stay in ipod. Both deviceses has unique UDID number in which games are stored so two different devises will have two different stormID. Hope I helped!

Thanks, one more, please.
Will it be enough to move one game to move the Storm8 ID or will I have to move all the games? Actually I dont even know which Storm8 games they tried.

HyperNova1986
05-26-12, 07:03 PM
Well from my experience, they will move all the story games. I wanted to move only my wife's fashion story from my ipad to her new ipad and i had specified only that game. But without furthur verification from teamlava they moved all of the games to her ipad so i had to start all over. So to answer your question, teamlava will not move only one game. They will move all the story games associated with that perticular stormid.

lionscorner
05-28-12, 03:27 PM
Thank you very much !

kooky panda
05-28-12, 04:15 PM
Hi there,

I have an iPod and an iPhone.
I play RS on my iPod.
My children play BS and FashionStory on the same iPod using my Storm8 ID.
I want to move RS from my iPod to my iPhone (know how this would work).

Questions:
Could my children go on playing their current Bakey and Fashion Story on my iPod?
Could they still play using my Storm8 ID on iPod whilst I'd play my current Resto on iPhone?
In case it's not possible to play on two devices with the same ID, would I have to move every Storm8 ID game (children played PetShop and Farm and Heaven knows what...) that was ever played on my iPod?

Hope anybody can help me. Happy Saturday.

every game that has the same storm ID as your RS will be moved to iphone.
Once transferred then the Ipod would be able to download new games and the kids would need to start their games over again