PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Dragon Breeding.

snake073
05-26-12, 10:19 AM
Thought I would post a thread with info on my diamond dragon breeding.
I have been breeding a diamond in epic form with a magic and got a magic.
Then I tried the diamond epic with eagle epic and got an eagle a firestorm and a mindvolt and now think I have another eagle brewing. Thought breeding a diamond would up my chances of another diamond.
Will keep you all posted with any others I get.

PoppiesZ
05-26-12, 06:00 PM
Hi Snake

I think it's great you are recording your diamond dragon life, could you also start the life story from the beginning? Starting from breeding to hatch and so on. :)

For most of us whom luck is not on our side, by the time we get diamond I will be old and wrinkle :p
Then I for one love to read this to keep my hope... Some day!

-La Cuccicella-

snake073
05-26-12, 11:39 PM
Last egg from diamond and eagle was another firestorm.
Firestorm seems to be the pro dominant egg from diamond and eagle.
I thought it would be eagle?
Still now have second diamond egg and will shortly be breeding diamond with diamond.
Wonder what I'll get.
I recon either just diamonds or every dragon available with no one dragon being the most likely.
Will let you all know once I start.

snake073
05-27-12, 11:09 AM
Now breeding diamond and mind volt.
Breeding time 14 hrs so another eagle on the way.

PinkStarbelly
05-27-12, 09:20 PM
How did you get your 2nd Diamond egg?

dala12
05-28-12, 12:34 AM
@ snake 037, what is THE name of your Diamond dragon, I just wondered!

snake073
05-28-12, 02:37 AM
It seems like they have changed some of the breeding times.
What I thought was eagle with 14 hours breeding time is actually mist. Which also has 14 hours hatch time as well.
Sorry darla12 I don't have names for my dragons.
Second diamond egg got through firestorm and island. The same as many before me.
Only 5 hours till I breed diamond with diamond. Can't wait to see what I get.

snake073
05-28-12, 02:41 AM
Here are my up to date diamond breeding stats.

Diamond with eagle gets firestorm
Diamond with eagle gets eagle
Diamond with eagle gets mindvolt
Diamond with magic gets magic.*
Diamond with mindvolt gets mist.*

Hope this helps. Will keep mixing after I have done diamond with diamond.

snake073
05-28-12, 06:46 AM
Finally done it diamond breeding with diamond and what do I get a bleeding firestorm!!!!

sunstorm01
05-28-12, 04:26 PM
Ohhh that's ripped off- I bred couples of the same breed and got a baby of the same breed. Diamond and diamond should breed a diamond- I was lucky to get my first diamond and TL I WAS going to BUY my second one but me not now.

snake073
05-28-12, 04:32 PM
Especially as you need to breed a mixture of colours to get the diamond. The diamond only has one colour so two of the same colour should only make the same colour (light blue).

qpmomma
05-28-12, 05:41 PM
Not really. A diamond is the productof all 4 colors. It makes sense you can get any combo if you breed 2 together.

PinkStarbelly
05-28-12, 09:16 PM
Not really. A diamond is the productof all 4 colors. It makes sense you can get any combo if you breed 2 together.

With other words, breeding 2 Diamonds probably gives you the least chance on getting another Diamond just how breeding 2 hybrids to get a specific hybrid is extremely difficult. Easiest is to go back to basics :)

crystalrayn3
05-29-12, 08:01 AM
You have two diamonds?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Hot diggigty! Lol

snake073
05-29-12, 08:09 AM
Yes one is level 10 and the other is in the evolution chamber for the next 2 days to get to level 7. Then will need another 2 days for level 10. Takes 8 days to go from breeding to epic

sweetstuff525
05-29-12, 08:10 AM
Yes one is level 10 and the other is in the evolution chamber for the next 2 days to get to level 7. Then will need another 2 days for level 10. Takes 8 days to go from breeding to epic

did you breed both/ or you bought them?

crystalrayn3
05-29-12, 08:15 AM
Yes, please do tell us your secrets! If it's a luck issue, I'll ship you my iPad to play for a week ;)

snake073
05-29-12, 08:22 AM
Bought first and bred second with firestorm and island.

sweetstuff525
05-29-12, 08:25 AM
Bought first and bred second with firestorm and island.

Today so far I tried that combo 2 times meek getting 3 hours breeding ugh but at least it's only 3. Hours lol

snake073
05-29-12, 04:40 PM
Some people have tried many many times to get a diamond. I think luck plays a huge part in it. I think one in every hundred will be a diamond and it depends where in that 100 your diamond sits. You could get it within the first 5 or maybe it could be number 100. Just your luck where it is.

snake073
05-30-12, 01:36 PM
Second diamond nearly out of first visit to evolution chamber. Will feed to level 9 and try breeding again with my other diamond. Will see what an epic and a level 9 diamond will make.

mica4817
05-30-12, 01:43 PM
Why is this game something like Pet Story? Why is it that you can only gift 3 neighbors & can get 20 gifts? Really wish TL would change that & make it more like the Bakery Story, Resturant Story & Farm Story. Restaurant is the best by far, it's cheaper in just about everything, even the Expanding

plsforever
06-16-12, 05:20 PM
It seems like they have changed some of the breeding times.
What I thought was eagle with 14 hours breeding time is actually mist. Which also has 14 hours hatch time as well.
Sorry darla12 I don't have names for my dragons.
Second diamond egg got through firestorm and island. The same as many before me.
Only 5 hours till I breed diamond with diamond. Can't wait to see what I get.

TL gives them names tap on habitat thier name is under the picture tap on breeding den and thier name is there as well

dogs4thewin
06-17-12, 07:19 AM
Hi can you help me? How do you breed a diamond? I keep trying but getting Firestorms and Islands:D:o:):o:o:o