PDA

View Full Version : Leprechaun Panda?

Reckweum
05-26-12, 10:10 AM
I am wondering if there is an issue with the Leprechaun panda. For the last few days i have been unable to collect from them yet it shows the collection button over them. Is anyone else having this issue?
I have alread put them in storage and brought them back out a few times, it seems to reset the collection timer but i still cannot collect from them when the time comes. help?

Thank you!

Reckweum
05-26-12, 10:11 AM
should be 'already' not alread, sorry i goofed!

wander1ust
05-27-12, 01:15 AM
I'm not sure if my problem is the same as yours. I bought the Leprechaun Panda and he has a barrier blocking him. Is this equivalent to "buildables" in the the other story games? If so how do I build? When I tap on my panda the only option I get to is purchase mate. But after everything a mate never shows up.

kooky panda
05-27-12, 07:26 AM
I am wondering if there is an issue with the Leprechaun panda. For the last few days i have been unable to collect from them yet it shows the collection button over them. Is anyone else having this issue?
I have alread put them in storage and brought them back out a few times, it seems to reset the collection timer but i still cannot collect from them when the time comes. help?

Thank you!

yes there is a current issue.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29086-leprechaun-Panda&p=315584&viewfull=1#post315584

kooky panda
05-27-12, 07:27 AM
I'm not sure if my problem is the same as yours. I bought the Leprechaun Panda and he has a barrier blocking him. Is this equivalent to "buildables" in the the other story games? If so how do I build? When I tap on my panda the only option I get to is purchase mate. But after everything a mate never shows up.

Yes you have to build . when you click on it, if you do not get the screen to ask for the materials from nbrs, this may be part of the issue that has already been reported.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29086-leprechaun-Panda&p=315584&viewfull=1#post315584

wander1ust
05-27-12, 01:34 PM
Thanks Kooky panda. I don't get a screen that asks for materials. I'm no Android. I'm glad it's been reported already. Thanks!

kooky panda
05-27-12, 01:43 PM
Thanks Kooky panda. I don't get a screen that asks for materials. I'm no Android. I'm glad it's been reported already. Thanks!

check and make sure you have the most current version of the game. under menu - help number at the bottom should be 2.1.1.2
If not check itunes store for an update.

elon402
05-29-12, 09:14 PM
No kooky panda I'm having the same problem no ask nghbrs comes up I have an Android the # is 21.0.5.5 what shld I do?

kooky panda
05-30-12, 04:58 AM
No kooky panda I'm having the same problem no ask nghbrs comes up I have an Android the # is 21.0.5.5 what shld I do?

this has been reported.

check you game and make sure you version number under menu-help is
also try deleting the game and reinstall it .
what happens when you click to manage the constructible?

elon402
05-30-12, 07:38 AM
OK I tried deleting and reinstalled still he sits there, when I tap him its says buy a mate when I do nothing happens, it subtracts no $$ and produce no mate!! My # is still 21.0.5.5 I have a Motorola Xoom.

kooky panda
05-30-12, 07:42 AM
OK I tried deleting and reinstalled still he sits there, when I tap him its says buy a mate when I do nothing happens, it subtracts no $$ and produce no mate!! My # is still 21.0.5.5 I have a Motorola Xoom.

I did report this over to the community managers as a glitch.

awesomezoo419
06-10-12, 04:36 PM
Reset the app double click on the home button and refresh sort of like delete it. Your zoo will still be the same.