PDA

View Full Version : Wasted Gold

IfYouZayZo
05-26-12, 10:07 AM
So far I have yet to intetionally make much use of my hard earned and saved gold because it has been accidentally wasted as the result of a mis-click. I just wasted 50 gold by accidentally clicking on a mist dragon in the market. Before that I wasted something like 25-30g on a mis-click to speed up a land expansion.

So I've wasted about 80 gold pieces and have nothing to show for it. Would be nice to have some kind of confirmation before spending gold... Bah :(

digital_ghost
05-26-12, 10:11 AM
I haven't misclicked on this particular game but it'll happen eventually. Apparently confirmation buttons are too much to ask.

stimpackus
05-26-12, 12:53 PM
I totally agree that there should be a confirmation. I am sooooo surprised that I haven't wasted the gold yet. I've misclicked a bunch of times and thankfully I still haven't wasted it yet. In city story, I can honestly say that out of the $500 city cash I have had in total, about 300 got wasted by that exact same [].

It really really bothers me. I think it is done on purpose because the menus to purchase regular items and to do things seem to always 'lag' as they pop up right after you double-click them, yet the speed item up or recover menus always INSTANTLY pop up, so when you accidentally misclick it wastes your money. They want you to get rid of your gold/city cash as fast as you possibly can so that you purchase more, whether it's you spending your gold/city cash by choice or not. The way i see it, is that I will not purchase any gold or city cash with real money until they correct this.

If I knew that I had complete control with no risk of wasting my money, THAT is how they would get me to purchase more gold/city cash.

Is it just me or does everyone completely agree?

RotomGuy
05-26-12, 01:22 PM
I lost 32 of my gold because my stupid brother couldn't wait to see if I bred a diamond or not, so much for a second nest...

limabeansan
05-26-12, 02:16 PM
I totally agree. And if we were all charged the same amount of gold for doing the same things in the game, it might help. But we're not, which is just plain wrong.

IfYouZayZo
05-26-12, 02:32 PM
Exactly. I would never make an ingame purchase for exactly this reason. It's one thing that I lost my free gold but if I had spent real money on it I would be pretty furious.

Not a very effective business model for TeamLava of you were to ask me :/

ButterPanda
05-26-12, 02:36 PM
For this type of issue please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com. Please keep in mind that Gems are usually not returned for accidental item purchases.

Muffy_22
06-16-13, 12:41 PM
Ahhhhh.
My three year old just spent 700 gold to finish an expansion. On Father's Day. :mad::mad::mad:

Muffy_22
06-16-13, 12:44 PM
For this type of issue please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com. Please keep in mind that Gems are usually not returned for accidental item purchases.

Is there a way to recover 700 gold accidentally lost to finish an expansion by a 3 year old girl on Father's Day?

TinksThots
06-16-13, 12:55 PM
Is there a way to recover 700 gold accidentally lost to finish an expansion by a 3 year old girl on Father's Day?

That'll be a whole new level of low if the answer is no.

wayneh23
06-16-13, 12:58 PM
The answer will be NO, this what they want to happen, this is why there is no confirmation button when buying anything, good luck but prob best to just move on.

TinksThots
06-16-13, 01:38 PM
The answer will be NO, this what they want to happen, this is why there is no confirmation button when buying anything, good luck but prob best to just move on.

Oh I know. It makes me sick, but I know. They ask me if I'm sure if I want to sell a golden utensil, something they give me for free for tipping my nbrs in RS and BS, but they won't ask me if I'm sure if I want to spend what could be my real money. That's why they don't get any of it.

yayacupcake
06-16-13, 02:02 PM
Oh I know. It makes me sick, but I know. They ask me if I'm sure if I want to sell a golden utensil, something they give me for free for tipping my nbrs in RS and BS, but they won't ask me if I'm sure if I want to spend what could be my real money. That's why they don't get any of it.

Got kids? Keep your gold reserves low :)

I just finished expanding my last spot, when I finished clearing it I breathed a sigh of relief as I realized the biggest ( as in expensive & easy to do ) gold sink in the game is gone.

TinksThots
06-16-13, 02:23 PM
Got kids? Keep your gold reserves low :)

I just finished expanding my last spot, when I finished clearing it I breathed a sigh of relief as I realized the biggest ( as in expensive & easy to do ) gold sink in the game is gone.

My boy is 10 and plays his own games on his 3DS, nobody touches my ipod, and nobody would get on my games anyway, so I'm ok there. I've dropped it though, and had my knuckles/knees/toes tap things, but no gold/gems lost from that yet. *knock on wood* Now that I've said that though, I'm sure it'll happen. >.<

maguar
06-16-13, 03:01 PM

I'm really sorry that you lost that gold. Unfortunately we can't help you with that on the forum as it is a support issue. You can email support@teamlava.com and see if they can help you out.

If you want to add your support for a confirmation button, this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button&p=446754&viewfull=1#post446754) is the thread.