PDA

View Full Version : Retroactive goals

mattyboo1
05-26-12, 07:56 AM
Why don't goals complete automatically im getting frustrated I don't have time money and space to rebuild everything

mattyboo1
05-26-12, 07:57 AM
Can this be changed please especially the soulmate and baby ones because the game knows I have the room but I have to rebut it to get the soulmate or baby because I already have them

sparks229
05-26-12, 11:51 AM
It's so annoying how parts of the goal are retroactive then the rest.

piggiful
05-29-12, 08:52 AM
TL didn't think this one through. The Pet hotel doesn't work like BS or RS, there is limited space and you can't store pet rooms.
That makes those goals nearly impossible to accomplish without destroying a good part of the hotel.
This game is likely a dead end as well.

MiniLaura
05-29-12, 10:16 AM
Actually, I think TeamLava DID think this one through quite well.

The goals are not retroactive so that we will be slowed down by the goals. It's the same reason why expansions take so long. If everything were quick and easy, we all would have hotels of the maximum size, filled with rooms, pet families, etc., and the game would become very boring very fast. People would quit playing in droves. (Look at Pet Shop Story.)

I was annoyed by the nonretroactive goals, but now I'm taking a more Zen approach. I'm just enjoying the game and not worrying about finishing the goals quickly.

catgirl477
05-29-12, 05:33 PM
Saylav! (but I don't think I spelled it right) ..
~

GO PURPLE CATS!
Not accepting new neighbors at the time, sorry guys;(
need to contact me for any reason? Send me a PM (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?16396-catgirl477) pretty please!

tracyturnblad
05-30-12, 04:40 AM
But the room goals are retroactive but not the soulmate or baby. TL should make it all or nothing. This is just an annoying tease. No one likes to be teased.

quentinsmommy
05-31-12, 05:54 PM
This bugs me to no end. I've gone bankrupt trying to complete the goals from having to sell and rebuild and add more babies and soulmates.