PDA

View Full Version : Ideas

kimmie
06-15-10, 11:48 AM
I think it would be nice to have contest like a social fair or something where it could be us neighbors voting on each others farm and have a best of the week so everyone gets a turn to win and the winner would get gems for best far unique farm diff thigs like that just a thought everyone is so helpful it would be nice to be able to earn gems some how also it would be nice to have more crops that grow quick like our starw berries like blue berries and maybe be able to put a pic on our profile page just to see who our neighbors are if they want to thank you kimmie

Unregistered
08-14-10, 03:37 AM
I think http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?846-Farm-of-the-Week-August-13th-August-20th is all the competition the game needs and the random number generation means of selecting winners prevents argument.

Farm Story's family-friendly atmosphere is it's biggest selling point and it wouldn't take too many competitive elements offering gems as prizes to ruin this. Since we can gift one another I think you should organise a fair for your neighbours and send the winner a prize that way, much friendlier.