PDA

View Full Version : Poll - Dragon story changes and features

mayfl001
05-26-12, 02:53 AM
Say if you agree or do not agree with the following statements:

- I would enjoy Dragon Story more if there was a second breeding den available.
- I would enjoy Dragon Story more if you could gift gold to more than three people.
- I would enjoy Dragon Story more if you could abort breeding, and hatching (without paying) if you wanted to.
- I would enjoy more and play more often if the waiting times weren't sooo long!
- I feel that the new gold prices are unfair, and unrealistic.
- I feel let down and/or *****ed about the recent changes in gold prices.
- I do not feel that the developers payed attention to the enjoyment of existing players when making these changes.
- I feel that
I feel that there is lack of customer loyalty in regards to these gold changes?
I feel that they are very unrealistic?

mayfl001
05-26-12, 03:07 AM
I am really dissapointed about the gold prices. I had been saving up to try and get a second greeding den. Finally got to 25 gold, and they have put it up to 50. couldn't beleive it - so dissapointed. Wanted to know if other people felt as let down as i do. x

DragonTauro
05-26-12, 05:41 AM
Yes I agree, I saw they changed it to 125gold. Well that's just insane. I don't know who thought that would be a good idea but I'm pretty sure it's backfired?? :confused:

zoroak
05-26-12, 05:45 AM
Don't you mean nest? You can only have 1 breeding den, mayfl001. Yes, the prices are disappointing. Doesn't TL realise that ppl only spend more during sales or if prices are cheap/reasonable?

Limaxa
05-26-12, 06:04 AM
I agree with the first four points

DragonTauro
05-26-12, 07:28 AM
Oh yes I meant the nest!
Ive just bought the water dragon and have to wait 24hours for it to hatch!!! That's just madness. I think I'll get too bored if they don't reduce the times on these things... 'sigh :mad:

DragonTauro
05-26-12, 08:55 AM
Oh yes I meant the nest!
Ive just bought the water dragon and have to wait 24hours for it to hatch!!! That's just madness. I think I'll get too bored if they don't reduce the times on these things... 'sigh :mad:

I'm confused, I've just gone back and it's saying 12hours :confused:

SlightlyJaded
05-26-12, 10:46 AM
Ok, I don't know about anyone else. But in my market another nest is 500 gold!!

jonnypopins
05-26-12, 10:47 AM
Can I agree with all of them. :) It's a very nice list.
And I agree with Tauro that if I buy a dragon I shouldn't have to wait. If I'm lucky to have one get bred, then I don't mind waiting. Unless it's 20 hours. lol

arcana13
05-26-12, 10:48 AM
I think o e of the staff mention on theother thread that the price is differ for every one. Wonder how could that be possible. Last time, they asked ke for 144 gold to speed up hatching egg for 12 hours!

aedanodea
05-26-12, 01:10 PM
I was saving for a nest that cost 25 gold I go back in later today and now it costs double 50 gold. I am do disappointed with this game. The other really disappointing thing is limiting to gifting 3 people a day. There is no way I would ever pay real money for gold when prices change like this and limiting is so unreasonable!

PattyZhangp
05-26-12, 01:48 PM
Well, now that the gold price for a nest is doubled, I'm really glad I bought a second nest before. :)

Bronxgrl
05-26-12, 02:39 PM
How about the insane prices for each expansion?
Bad enough it costs ungodly amount of money to clear it,( one of the tree sets costs 26000),
But the prices go up for each one.
How about a set price for expansions?
At this rate I'll just give up on the game, takes too long and too much for everything

mayfl001
05-26-12, 02:48 PM
Don't you mean nest? You can only have 1 breeding den, mayfl001. Yes, the prices are disappointing. Doesn't TL realise that ppl only spend more during sales or if prices are cheap/reasonable?

No, i meant den, i think that it would be good if there was a second breeding den. :)

DragonTauro
05-26-12, 11:21 PM
It's just a tactic to test the waters (the waters being us) to see how much we are willing to spend. But I think it's backfired somewhat because the majority of us are aware of the discrepancy and are not happy with the hike :mad:

mayfl001
05-30-12, 06:56 PM
they have put up coin prices too now

arcana13
05-30-12, 07:18 PM

Last time, I don't mind spending some cash and buy golds. But with the price keep going up, there is no way I'm spending any money now! Not even if they have discounts or Mega-Sales-whatever.

Cujo38
05-30-12, 07:26 PM
Waiting times don't bother me, not being able to abort doesn't bother me.. Second breeding den would be nice but i can live without it... Make getting rare dragons harder... But mostly The ridiculous increases in prices does bother me. So much for my fun dragon game..

myweedpatch
05-30-12, 08:49 PM
HERE'S A HUGE SUGGESTION:

I keep thinking "so what happens after a dragon is fully grown...does it just continue to hover above the habitat? "

What if when it's full grown, we release it...it flys away...every once in a while we spot it zooming across our game? Or maybe theres a landing pad that periodically it comes back to to get fed? It certainly would make more room for us to raise more dragons, add some interest and depth to the game...an ultimate goal for each dragon? Otherwise, I'm afraid that though this is addicting and fun initially, it's going to get a big "so what now" real soon...

What do you all think...?

miragez
05-30-12, 09:48 PM
I will prefer to have the option to sell the eggs. If we can sell dragons, why not the egg? I think the main reason halving the food, is that if one plays every hour, it's take less then 1 day to accumulate the food required to get a dragon to Lv10. Plus giving another evolution or den means even faster. Looks like they are controlling the speed in which we can progress. If you observe the 20+ lvs, they pretty much have every dragon (less diamond for some) even before the coming update. And really, what are the cost of habitats? If you put in an hour effort, the cost will be earned back.

tonynpatty89
05-30-12, 10:22 PM
I will prefer to have the option to sell the eggs. If we can sell dragons, why not the egg? I think the main reason halving the food, is that if one plays every hour, it's take less then 1 day to accumulate the food required to get a dragon to Lv10. Plus giving another evolution or den means even faster. Looks like they are controlling the speed in which we can progress. If you observe the 20+ lvs, they pretty much have every dragon (less diamond for some) even before the coming update. And really, what are the cost of habitats? If you put in an hour effort, the cost will be earned back.

At lower levels earning enough for a habitat even if you collected an hours worth won't be enough for a large habitat now.. I'm level 21 and can't earn 180k which is the cost of large purple habitat.. Less alone clearing objects or expanding to get enough space for another habitat when I level up.. I think your confused about not being able to sell eggs, did they remove that? Because I remember selling eggs before new patch.. If they wanted to controll our progress then it failed, we still get the same exp and required for next level

givememytea
05-31-12, 12:14 AM
i am beginning to hate this game.
everything's too expensive.
been saving up 125 gold for a nest and when I checked it's now up to 800. really?!??
and the habitats?
are you self sabotaging???

dala12
05-31-12, 12:49 AM
I am really glad that I bought things before THE prices went up, the poll is good but I would agree to everything so it was hard for me to choose only One!

miragez
05-31-12, 12:58 AM
At lower levels earning enough for a habitat even if you collected an hours worth won't be enough for a large habitat now.. I'm level 21 and can't earn 180k which is the cost of large purple habitat.. Less alone clearing objects or expanding to get enough space for another habitat when I level up.. I think your confused about not being able to sell eggs, did they remove that? Because I remember selling eggs before new patch.. If they wanted to controll our progress then it failed, we still get the same exp and required for next level

i played average 2-3 hrs per day. been saving up for 2 days. 600K now. 30K apples. I personally find it ok. Plus is there a real need to expand every single plot? And who cares about levels... there's still no lv restriction as to which dragon to breed, nor is there another den or temple waiting at higher lvs. And yes, i was never been able to sell any eggs place in the nest.

What i'm unpleased is the cost of the 2nd nest. I got my at 25G days ago, but the newer players sld be able to get that as well. 3rd nest is a luxury. 2nd nest is a need.

DragonTauro
05-31-12, 02:13 AM
HERE'S A HUGE SUGGESTION:

I keep thinking "so what happens after a dragon is fully grown...does it just continue to hover above the habitat? "

What if when it's full grown, we release it...it flys away...every once in a while we spot it zooming across our game? Or maybe theres a landing pad that periodically it comes back to to get fed? It certainly would make more room for us to raise more dragons, add some interest and depth to the game...an ultimate goal for each dragon? Otherwise, I'm afraid that though this is addicting and fun initially, it's going to get a big "so what now" real soon...

What do you all think...?

I think this is a good suggestion :)

mayfl001
05-31-12, 12:33 PM
ANd its now gone up again...

mcgee22
05-31-12, 12:36 PM
I know, it is a prohibitive number right now. 800g for a second nest? Horrible business practice!

RotomGuy
05-31-12, 12:41 PM
I really want to keep playing this game, but this is getting insane. New (especially recoloured) dragons aren't working any more. LOWER THE PRICES

DragonTauro
05-31-12, 12:44 PM
I really want to keep playing this game, but this is getting insane. New (especially recoloured) dragons aren't working any more. LOWER THE PRICES

I agree. I think I'll delete it. It's just taken all the fun out. I'll play DRAGONVALE instead.

nmishii
05-31-12, 12:48 PM
You forgot, "I wish Dragon Story was available to Android players." I'd have voted for that one.

pinkster73
05-31-12, 12:49 PM
You forgot, "I wish Dragon Story was available to Android players." I'd have voted for that one.

At this point in time I don't think I would ha ha

MBranea
05-31-12, 12:51 PM
I voted for every option. Woo.

dstrbddrgn
06-01-12, 04:43 AM
Wish I could vote on this but pretty much all the lower answers deal with the unfair indecent change in gf and coin prices for things. I vote for them all and hello dragonvale!

sheenaxxx
01-18-13, 06:19 PM
I am waiting 2days at the min for the breeding den to finish then I will have to wait for the egg to hatch !!! :-( this amount of time is way too long I think !!

codenamezebra
01-18-13, 07:15 PM
I like a lot of the new features.(borrowed my sisters iphone to check out her DS game) .. I do think gold should be a little cheaper to buy (more people might buy it then) and some of the gold purchases are too high like the new red and green habitat maybe should be closer to 250 and not 500! make more smaller gold purchases and make gold less expensive and more people may be inclined to spend $5 bucks for 120 gold, 8 bucks for 260, and 10 bucks for like 350, and 15 bucks for 450, 20 bucks for 650 etc.... there should DEFINITELY be something between 530 for 20 and 1400 for 50! that's too big of a gap!!!! small gaps make people go "ehh whats another 3 bucks or 5 bucks!" <----general marketing s****s.

I also think that it is unfair to charge android the gold prices that are being placed on things we can only get using gold!! when we can get those things using ONLY gold because we have no crafting features etc.... should have been an option to vote on updating android!

FWIW How can anyone be complaining about new updates! those who have them should be happy they got new stuff... those of us who don't have them really want them!!!!