PDA

View Full Version : Cashier avatar ...disappeared Gone !

lecp
05-25-12, 09:58 PM
I was rearranging the bakery . Shortly after I finished I noticed that the people
Stopped coming in. They would open the door and the clock will appear , then they'd all walk away unhappy . That's when I noticed I lost my avatar ( cashier ) . I rebooted a couple of times but no help. On top of that , I lost 100 gems by accidentally tapping on the big box . Contacted teamlava support but was told it could take several days to fix. Wa given a ticket number :(

greygull
05-25-12, 10:24 PM
If your avatar isn't showing - check to make sure nothing is blocking your register, both the front and the back.

catgirl477
05-25-12, 11:04 PM
How could you loose 100 gems on 1 box!! U would have to click it 4 times!

GroovyRuss
05-26-12, 03:36 PM
my avatar missing also for about a month. nothing blocking just not showing up anymore.

8summer8
05-26-12, 07:42 PM
Buy an Irish waitress and shove her behind the register. Works for me anyway plus she's cuter than the regular avatar. I've also seen miss confectionary and gummy bear managing the register.

purplegem611
05-27-12, 03:55 PM
my avatar missing also for about a month. nothing blocking just not showing up anymore.

If you have two registers only one will have an avatar, if this is the case. Otherwise make sure nothing is obstructing the area, move your register and see if it maybe something blocking it? Sometimes tree branches or balloons flow in the way...