PDA

View Full Version : Another way to solve unrest over recent changes....

limabeansan
05-25-12, 08:59 PM
I posted about customer retention being far cheaper than obtaining new customers, as well as some brainstorming on ideas to make all of us customers happier--which can be read here:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29118-Changes-to-gold-requirements/page5

I have another idea! Why don't you let us all have a second breeding den? There would be a lot less frustration over waiting so long for breeding (or having to pay WAAAAYYYY too much gold to speed it up) if we could breed in two dens at the same time. The cost for the second den would have to be reasonable, and preferably paid in coins. (If gold, it would have to be under 50)

And, while you're at it, give us the option to either abort a breeding session or the option to toss an egg once the breeding session is over if we don't want that dragon. Tying up the nests is almost as annoying as tying up the breeding den when you realize (based on the time) what you're most likely going to get (assuming it's not what you're trying for).

One other idea: give us the option of using coins to buy food, or at least gold. You could set the price relatively high (in line with the conversion of gold to coins), but it would appease a lot of people to be able to use coins for more of the game necessities.

(I could go on and on with ideas that would help a TON and cost you guys little to nothing to implement, while also increasing your bottom line, but I'm not going to, for many reasons. Even with the problems I'm having in the forums, I'm still trying to help you guys out--which I hope is recognized on your end.)

PinkStarbelly
05-25-12, 09:33 PM
It's possible to buy food with gold. With 20 gold you'll get 800 food (it used to be 1,000).

ekokontis
05-26-12, 01:27 PM
i have another idea! Why don't you let us all have a second breeding den? There would be a lot less frustration over waiting so long for breeding (or having to pay waaaayyyy too much gold to speed it up) if we could breed in two dens at the same time. The cost for the second den would have to be reasonable, and preferably paid in coins. (if gold, it would have to be under 50)

and, while you're at it, give us the option to either abort a breeding session or the option to toss an egg once the breeding session is over if we don't want that dragon. Tying up the nests is almost as annoying as tying up the breeding den when you realize (based on the time) what you're most likely going to get (assuming it's not what you're trying for).

agree agree agree agree!!!!

limabeansan
05-26-12, 01:29 PM
It's possible to buy food with gold. With 20 gold you'll get 800 food (it used to be 1,000).

I think that different customers are still being charged different amounts. A couple of days ago, I could get 1,600 food for 20 gold, and now I can only get 500 food for 20 gold.

ButterPanda
05-26-12, 02:45 PM
I like these suggestions. Thank you, I will pass these on to our developers.

mattyboo1
05-26-12, 02:47 PM
I can get 1600 food for 20 gold

SlightlyJaded
05-26-12, 02:56 PM
I get 1500 food for 20 gold.

sparks229
05-26-12, 03:37 PM
I get 500 food for 20 gold. Yea I'm awesome like that.

limabeansan
05-26-12, 03:48 PM
I would really like to understand why players are being charged vastly different amounts for doing the same thing in the game. Can someone in the know please explain???

limabeansan
05-26-12, 03:51 PM
I like these suggestions. Thank you, I will pass these on to our developers.

Thanks. I'll also send you a copy of the other post, as it's a very important piece of support--though it may be more important to strategic business development than to the game developers.

sweetstuff525
05-26-12, 06:46 PM
I get 500 food for 20 gold. Yea I'm awesome like that.

I have the same 500 for 20 gold aren't we special ... But who will buy food with precious gold

yandao11
05-26-12, 07:42 PM
I posted about customer retention being far cheaper than obtaining new customers, as well as some brainstorming on ideas to make all of us customers happier--which can be read here:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29118-Changes-to-gold-requirements/page5

I have another idea! Why don't you let us all have a second breeding den? There would be a lot less frustration over waiting so long for breeding (or having to pay WAAAAYYYY too much gold to speed it up) if we could breed in two dens at the same time. The cost for the second den would have to be reasonable, and preferably paid in coins. (If gold, it would have to be under 50)

And, while you're at it, give us the option to either abort a breeding session or the option to toss an egg once the breeding session is over if we don't want that dragon. Tying up the nests is almost as annoying as tying up the breeding den when you realize (based on the time) what you're most likely going to get (assuming it's not what you're trying for).

One other idea: give us the option of using coins to buy food, or at least gold. You could set the price relatively high (in line with the conversion of gold to coins), but it would appease a lot of people to be able to use coins for more of the game necessities.

(I could go on and on with ideas that would help a TON and cost you guys little to nothing to implement, while also increasing your bottom line, but I'm not going to, for many reasons. Even with the problems I'm having in the forums, I'm still trying to help you guys out--which I hope is recognized on your end.)

LOL. this is so funny. the whole idea of GOLD is getting you SPEND REAL CASH. they purposely made it frustrating to wait and only way is to use gold, which results in you using HARD CASH and finally brings us to happy lava team for their dragon story brought them much $$$..

PetsIn808
05-28-12, 11:28 AM
In case I ever go crazy and even *think* of buying food with gold, I just have to remember:

Hubby's game - 1600 food for 20 gold
My game - 400 food for 20 gold

Yeah... I'm even MORE awesome like that.