PDA

View Full Version : Expansions....coin vs. Gems ratio

Unregistered
11-10-10, 04:00 PM
The amount of coins you need to expand your restaurant is totally out of whack especially when you consider CS and FS. I am now to the point where I need over 100,000 coins to expand. The next one after that is 200,000! Considering the coin loss issues, even with the speed up, you would need to play all day for a month to raise that amount. This needs to be adjusted. There are so many things that are opposite of what they should be. In CS we have tons of buildings. Each cleaning is 100 coins...your contracts are worth a lot..

Here in RC rip off land, each tip is only 20 coins and we have very limited space for tables. The gifts are actually more important than the tips!!!

I know TeamLava is just as greedy as Bayview Labs (TapFish,TapRanch,etc) and Zynga (Farmville), but this is ridiculous! The price for the gems is just ridiculous! 100 gems for 20 bucks!!! Either increase the amount of gems for that 20.00 or lower the amount of gems needed to expand....like back to 20!

Unregistered
11-10-10, 05:30 PM
I completely agree. I think that the cost of expansion is too high. I am trying to save up for the $500,000 expansion, which has taken me almost 2 weeks of hard work now, and the next expansion after that is $1,000,000. Yet I am at level 60 on FS, with over $6,000,000, and my next expansion is only $700,000.

The increase in the cost of each expansion is too high. It either needs to be lowered, or the gains we get from food and tips needs to be increased. It is just too hard at the moment.

Unregistered
11-10-10, 07:23 PM
I completely agree. I think that the cost of expansion is too high. I am trying to save up for the $500,000 expansion, which has taken me almost 2 weeks of hard work now, and the next expansion after that is $1,000,000. Yet I am at level 60 on FS, with over $6,000,000, and my next expansion is only $700,000.

The increase in the cost of each expansion is too high. It either needs to be lowered, or the gains we get from food and tips needs to be increased. It is just too hard at the moment.

I just expanded yesterday and my next expansion is the 500,000 dollar one and in 24 hours I have already saved 200,000 so I think 2 weeks is a little excessive. I like the prices it keeps me interested. I maxed out cs way to fast and I feel this is a better challenge. A good tip that take patience is to save all your gifts and once you expanded to them sell them. This gives you a big boost towards your next expansion.

Unregistered
11-12-10, 04:17 AM
Thank you for the feedback. :cool:

You really should look into this...I mean...I have no idea how should I collect $500000 in order to expand at the moment...I'll probably be overwhelmed and give up expanding my restaurant.....lose interest in the game, and eventually quit playing it.

I mean, you need to give us some motivation to continue playing the game....I'll probably pass out before I collect that amount of money..