PDA

View Full Version : Cute looking messages?

roseymilk
05-25-12, 01:23 PM
I'm not sure if this has been asked before so I apologize beforehand, but does anyone know the app used for the new emoji 2 icons that is free? I've seen a lot of people messaging using the new emoticons but all the apps I found suggest an upgrade (pay) in order to use them. Someone recommended UserSmiley but I've been searching all over and can't find it in the app market or online; says it doesn't exist. I'd really appreciate the help... :S

Lukesroblox7
05-25-12, 01:38 PM
Emoji 2? Never heard of it. If ur looking for the normal Emojis there's a keyboard for it in settings.

roseymilk
05-25-12, 01:49 PM
Yeah it's new! :) here's an example: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/emoji-2-keyboard/id520376062?mt=8 & thanks but I already have the original ones. ^_^

Lukesroblox7
05-26-12, 02:10 AM
Have you read the reviews?

purplegem611
05-26-12, 07:03 AM
Have you read the reviews?
Yes read the reviews!M very cute looking but too many complaints for me to even think about downloading and paying for it! Wonder what it means about having all those contacts??

DAmanding
05-26-12, 09:35 AM
I haven't spent much time on it, but I'm also looking for a decent emoji 2 app. The reviews for whats already in the app store are frightening. I don't care that it isn't available as its own keyboard because I have to use a second app for a fancy font anyway so I end up copying/pasting all the components in notepad to put it together. Then I save all my messages to re-use later since I switch them every day. But yeah the contacts thing has me worried.

myporcelainlife
05-26-12, 01:44 PM
I use the "emoji 2 free" and since it's annoying and keeps trying to get you to download other apps when you open it here's what I did. I selected each emoji icon then selected copy and pasted them all into a note page.So instead of having to see ads and get harassed to dl new apps I can now use my emojis without any problems.From this point on you can just go to your note page and copy paste the emoji you want to use there. I hope in the future I find one that adds the new emojis to the keyboard but for now this is what I use.Enjoy! <3

catgirl477
05-26-12, 03:35 PM
I know what you are talking about, search "emoji 2 free" and it's the secont one down! :D
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p518/purplecat477/0fdaa38b.jpg

roseymilk
05-26-12, 07:43 PM
Thanks a bunch guys, I can finally make my messages cuter now! :3

yummytreatsbydawn
05-27-12, 09:15 PM
Hi, is there anyway for the android?