PDA

View Full Version : An idea for the next BS update - Recipe Creator

Lukesroblox7
05-25-12, 11:10 AM
Basically, I've just had a stroke of genius.

My idea is that there will be a new appliance called 'People's Oven'. It will cost 250k. In this oven, you can serve recipes other people have made. Read below to find out how people make a recipe.

If someone wants to make a recipe, they must first buy a 'Recipe Licence', costing 100k. Once bought, you can make recipes from your Recipe Licence. To make a recipe, you pick one of the templates provided by TeamLava (plain Cookies, Muffins etc.) and decorate it as you wish by picking colors and colouring them in with your finger. Then you pick how many it serves, and how long it takes. Then, using the following formula, BS calculates how much it costs to add the recipe to the People's Oven and how much it is to buy the recipe once it's on the PO, using formulas I'm too dumb to make myself... TL can do those.

Once a recipe is on the People's Oven, it will show the person who made it alongside the rest of the info.

I think this is a great idea because it means TeamLava will not have to add more food updates, which saves them a great deal of time. What do you think?

P.S. I think I've probably confused you here...

P.P.S. Mods can delete this if no-one understands it.

Lukesroblox7
05-26-12, 02:13 AM
Anyone?

PinkStarbelly
05-26-12, 03:34 AM
Well, I definitely love your extremely creative idea. However, I don't think it's suitable in BS since this concept alone is too elaborate to put in an existing game. I would over shadow eveything else. I do honestly think that this concept would make a great new game if anyone would develop it. Maybe TL can develop a BS spinoff. "Bakery Story: Home made Edition" or something similar. Hehe!! Once again, very creative idea! :)

farrels
05-26-12, 01:13 PM
i really want a bakery story home made edition.lukesroblox7 and PinkStarBelly are genius`s!!!!!!!!!!

catgirl477
05-26-12, 01:43 PM
Sounds cool!

sparks229
05-26-12, 02:17 PM
Interestig idea! :) seems really hard to put into an existing game like pinkstarbelly said though.

Imagine a bakery story with homemade recipes, a gem confirmation button and endless ideas!!!

Sorry just had to point that out. Would be an awesome bakery though!! Love the idea! :)

Lukesroblox7
05-27-12, 01:05 AM
Well, I definitely love your extremely creative idea. However, I don't think it's suitable in BS since this concept alone is too elaborate to put in an existing game. I would over shadow eveything else. I do honestly think that this concept would make a great new game if anyone would develop it. Maybe TL can develop a BS spinoff. "Bakery Story: Home made Edition" or something similar. Hehe!! Once again, very creative idea! :)
Fantastic idea. Keep voting guys! Let's get this noticed by TL!

redbites
05-27-12, 02:44 AM
This is an amazing idea!

Lukesroblox7
05-27-12, 11:54 AM
Thanks for all the good feedback :)
Keep voting

Limaxa
05-27-12, 12:04 PM
No.. There are Special apps if u like to create food.. It's just another genre

reinventinglove
05-27-12, 07:20 PM
There would have to be some way to monitor/control what goes in this oven. They'd need a whole team of moderators to make sure it didn't get out of hand and ridiculous. If every BS player started making their own recipes, you would get duplicate recipes and within no time at all the recipes on the oven would be 20+ pages long. You'd also have people calling their recipes ridiculous names with unrealistic serving sizes and times. Maybe it would be best for to hold competitions, with themes, on the website/the oven/a new app. For example: Say the weeks theme is cupcakes. People create their own cupcakes and other players vote for their favourite ones and the winner has theirs put into the game.

Lukesroblox7
05-28-12, 12:37 AM
There would have to be some way to monitor/control what goes in this oven. They'd need a whole team of moderators to make sure it didn't get out of hand and ridiculous. If every BS player started making their own recipes, you would get duplicate recipes and within no time at all the recipes on the oven would be 20+ pages long. You'd also have people calling their recipes ridiculous names with unrealistic serving sizes and times. Maybe it would be best for to hold competitions, with themes, on the website/the oven/a new app. For example: Say the weeks theme is cupcakes. People create their own cupcakes and other players vote for their favourite ones and the winner has theirs put into the game.
Ridiculous servings and times - If a recipe has ridiculous servings and times, it will cost a fortune to make.
20+ pages - Search feature, and the recipe license and oven costs a lot - not every BS player can afford 350k.