PDA

View Full Version : Glitch ? Why can't I accept gold ?

kaliwankenobi
05-25-12, 10:33 AM
Every day I get so much gold but I am never given the option to accept it. What is wrong ?

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 11:26 AM
Same. Sometimes I can, but I've got 12 offers of gold waiting for me. And with the change, I need that sum of gold right now.

kooky panda
05-25-12, 11:39 AM
Have your guys tried restarting your devices? What happens when you try to accept the gold?

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 12:19 PM
Nothing. It's greyed out. I reinstalled once, and the previous 3 I couldn't accept vanished.

sweetstuff525
05-25-12, 12:43 PM
Maybe there is a limit on gold we can accept daily?

greygull
05-25-12, 12:57 PM
Was it sent today? Have you gifted today?

RoseMiti
05-25-12, 12:59 PM
What happens on my game is that it shows previous day's gifts. When I had only 1 neighbour, it would show many days of gold received. Did you check the dates of the gifts?

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 01:17 PM
Well, some gold I can accept. This is how it works for me:

I wake up in the morning. The 12 unaccepted gold is haunting me. A few hours later, I can click the gift back button on the offered gold. I start offering gold to neighbours. Then, a few more hours later, I get some gold from some other neighbours. I can accept them. Then, tommorow, there is a little extra gold piling up on that unaccepted pile.

greygull
05-25-12, 01:24 PM
Well, some gold I can accept. This is how it works for me:

I wake up in the morning. The 12 unaccepted gold is haunting me. A few hours later, I can click the gift back button on the offered gold. I start offering gold to neighbours. Then, a few more hours later, I get some gold from some other neighbours. I can accept them. Then, tommorow, there is a little extra gold piling up on that unaccepted pile.

Are they from the same person/people? How many days back do the ones that don't disappear? Have you deleted any neighbors, or have any of them deleted you?

If possible, can you take a screenshot, and either post here, or PM a mod please?

When I get on (if I didn't stay up late for the midnight reset lol), I'll have several pending, waiting to be accepted. Once I've gifted, then I go accept, and they are removed from the list (I do get the gold). I'm usually the last one to gift out, so I don't normally receive any more throughout the day.

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 01:39 PM
Are they from the same person/people? How many days back do the ones that don't disappear? Have you deleted any neighbors, or have any of them deleted you?

If possible, can you take a screenshot, and either post here, or PM a mod please?

When I get on (if I didn't stay up late for the midnight reset lol), I'll have several pending, waiting to be accepted. Once I've gifted, then I go accept, and they are removed from the list (I do get the gold). I'm usually the last one to gift out, so I don't normally receive any more throughout the day.
I'll get some photos when the glitch next occurs. And they aren't from deleted neighbours, they are from different people, and they go back about 4 days.

kooky panda
05-25-12, 01:46 PM
I will get current gold showing but also the players that gifted me 1-2 days ago (which I had already accepted) will show up the next day. (but greyed out)
Once I send all three of my gifts out for the day, this list will disappear.

I like it this way so when I random send out my gold for the day, I can look back to the previous day to see who sent me gold.

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 01:51 PM
I will get current gold showing but also the players that gifted me 1-2 days ago (which I had already accepted) will show up the next day. (but greyed out)
Once I send all three of my gifts out for the day, this list will disappear.

I like it this way so when I random send out my gold for the day, I can look back to the previous day to see who sent me gold.

That might be the case, but I have gold from other the last week piling up.

kooky panda
05-25-12, 02:00 PM
That might be the case, but I have gold from other the last week piling up.
keep track of when you accept the gold so you will be able to tell.
I always accept my gold the day it comes in, because I am afraid it may disappear if I leave it unaccepted.

pbrigitte
05-25-12, 02:40 PM
I gift all my neighbors every day and get the message that all of them have received their max. Every other day I'll get maybe 1 gold. Maybe. Neighbors are usually great about gifting so I'm assuming it is a glitch. My id is diddleman if anything needs to be checked!

kooky panda
05-25-12, 04:02 PM
I gift all my neighbors every day and get the message that all of them have received their max. Every other day I'll get maybe 1 gold. Maybe. Neighbors are usually great about gifting so I'm assuming it is a glitch. My id is diddleman if anything needs to be checked!
You can only gift 3 nbrs per day.

mattyboo1
05-25-12, 04:04 PM
I can't stand this way of gifting

rubyredrhum
05-25-12, 04:36 PM
I accepted 4 Gold gifts but I did not received any of it. I know it because "the buying food" glitch left me only 3 golds yesterday.
After I accepted the gifts, it remained 3 Golds, instead of 7.
I already reinstalled the game, yet nothing changed.
...Im waiting for another gift to come so I can take a snapshot / vid

harukadegreiff
06-04-12, 03:01 AM
I absolutely agree with u. It's like we only get 1-2 golds a day.

kooky panda
06-04-12, 07:59 AM
I accepted 4 Gold gifts but I did not received any of it. I know it because "the buying food" glitch left me only 3 golds yesterday.
After I accepted the gifts, it remained 3 Golds, instead of 7.
I already reinstalled the game, yet nothing changed.
...Im waiting for another gift to come so I can take a snapshot / vid
Have you tried deleting and redownloading the game? I am getting my gold credited when accepting.
If after deleting and redownloading the game, if your gold is not being credited when you accept it, let me know.

litodevilz
06-04-12, 08:00 AM
I'll get some photos when the glitch next occurs. And they aren't from deleted neighbours, they are from different people, and they go back about 4 days.

I have the exact same thing that shows up, and I thought it was a problem but then I realized that's good I previously accepted before. I have the same thing, where gold slowly trickle in throughout the day but I usually get my 3, then I gift back to those neighbors (I feel that's only fair)

litodevilz
06-04-12, 08:03 AM
*gold I previously accepted. Where the accept buttons are greyed out

litodevilz
06-04-12, 09:39 AM
Sorry never mind, I just learned we should be able to accept 20 a day so nine must be glitches too. I've updated my game through the app store so hopefully it's fixed... We'll see