PDA

View Full Version : So not fair

josey12
05-25-12, 08:17 AM
Teamlava really needs to do something about the gem traps. I just bought $40 worth of gems and I was remodeling when my new puppy jumped in my lap I dropped my phone and when I picked it up I had bought 100 gems worth of coins. Teamlava this is not fair, why would I want those coins I am on level 98 and have played this game for a very long time, you should refund gems for silly things like this that happen. It's just not fair

kattybell
05-25-12, 08:20 AM
I'm sorry you lost the gems. No it isn't fair. :(

sweetstuff525
05-25-12, 08:27 AM
sorry, like i have said before no one with will will ever purchase coins with gems... that button should not exist

GroovyRuss
05-25-12, 05:05 PM
Teamlava really needs to do something about the gem traps. I just bought $40 worth of gems and I was remodeling when my new puppy jumped in my lap I dropped my phone and when I picked it up I had bought 100 gems worth of coins. Teamlava this is not fair, why would I want those coins I am on level 98 and have played this game for a very long time, you should refund gems for silly things like this that happen. It's just not fair

ouch and i thought when i lost 10 gems when i accidentally bought a pink counter was bad.
I was mad for 2 days because i just spent $15.99 on 105 gems.

I sorta feel your pain.

hang in there

GroovyRuss
05-25-12, 05:05 PM
sorry, like i have said before no one with will will ever purchase coins with gems... that button should not exist

agree 100%

princessbella99
05-25-12, 05:18 PM
i think Teamlava should make it REAL challenging and not let anyone buy gems, just earn them! that would be fun!!

driftboutique
05-25-12, 05:20 PM
i think Teamlava should make it REAL challenging and not let anyone buy gems, just earn them! that would be fun!!

They wouldn't be in business very long :p

PS Sorry josey, that's a shame. My cats like to "help" me play, too. It hasn't done any read damage yet but I know it's a matter of time :(

Cranberry98Juice
05-26-12, 05:40 AM
I'm sorry you lost the gems. No it isn't fair. :(

Yes, you are right, it isn't fair. It made everyone angry!