PDA

View Full Version : Breeding tips?

DragonTauro
05-25-12, 08:10 AM
I'm new to Dragon Story and noticed there are no threads with breeding combos so can we start one here? :D

Reply with any combos like "fire + air = ??"

Thanks all x

(I need the diamond dragon combo :p )

kattybell
05-25-12, 08:15 AM
This thread can help you: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28258-Dragon-Story-Lists-%28In-Progress%29

DragonTauro
05-25-12, 11:50 AM
Thanks but that thread is 46 pages long!! I was hoping to create a thread where specific breeding combos (only) could be posted so its easier for newbies like me to read :p

shawa13
05-25-12, 02:33 PM
It's not that easy. You can tell the colors you need from the market page listing the dragons, but there seems to be a lot of random luck involved. The only one that seemed to be a sure thing was that fire + water = magic, but the new update just added a bunch of purple crossbreeds, so that's not certain anymore either. I've been reading all the forums for days, and there does not seem to be any consistent formula, other than you need to provide the right starting colors. I would be happy to be wrong about this.

driftboutique
05-25-12, 02:54 PM
Thanks but that thread is 46 pages long!! I was hoping to create a thread where specific breeding combos (only) could be posted so its easier for newbies like me to read :p

You only have to read the first post. It's updated regularly.

DragonTauro
05-26-12, 12:40 AM
Thanks. I couldn't find anything in the first post about breeding (or is that what the colours of eggs are?) :confused:

maguar
05-26-12, 04:53 AM
There'sa link to a spreadsheet that details that info. Basic breeding info, go into the dragon section of the market. At the bottom of each dragon there are colour items. Breed dragons that have these colurs (you can breed hybrids) to try for the dragon you want. Magic is blue and red

DragonTauro
05-26-12, 05:37 AM
:rolleyes: ahh thanks! I understand now! :p