PDA

View Full Version : Bread invasion!!

PinkStarbelly
05-25-12, 03:21 AM
During this last week, BS has been invaded with bread recipes. To be honest, although I immediately fell in love with L'amour Special, I thought the other bread recipes looked to "boring" and colorless compared to all the eye catching cookies and cakes I'm used to baking. However, after seeing my counters being filled with platters of bread and the new NY Bagels - I absolutely love it! The "feel" is more bakery while before it was more cafe-ish. The subtle, discrete and simple look of the bread ultimately grew on me. I want more bread recipes! :D What about you guys?

elephants_rox
05-25-12, 04:13 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing one or two more bread recipes but that would be enough for me. I've been pretty happy with the challenges though and usually they frustrate me

lola1190
05-25-12, 04:31 AM
I play on my Samsung Galaxy S2 so I don't have any bread recipes, except for the bagels on yesterday's new oven! I'd love to have the bread oven :-(

dreamytreats
05-25-12, 06:51 AM
I like the bread.. I hope to see some more interesting recipes though.. Like chocolate croissants, blueberry bagels, etc

RoseMeyer
05-25-12, 07:29 AM
thats just another way that they tell us androids that we're "special".

jcd6963
05-25-12, 10:19 AM
Marble rye!

Emenae
05-25-12, 05:57 PM
I just want new recipes! I havent even done the new goals. I kinda stopped playing the game a bit because not many good new updates. Oh and More Recipes + More Gems! :3

sparks229
05-26-12, 02:30 PM
I like that braided bread recipe. Forgot what it's called. But +4,000 recipes!!!

NanaCanna
05-26-12, 02:39 PM
I want my favorite pumpernickel! Lol

Nahiyana
05-26-12, 09:37 PM
Errr, I'd vote but none of the options seem relevant cause I'm on Android.

PinkStarbelly
05-26-12, 10:02 PM
Errr, I'd vote but none of the options seem relevant cause I'm on Android.

I kind of forgot to put an Android-relevent option to the poll, ir kind of slipped my mind when I started the thread. I'm sure you have the Banana Bread and NY Bagel's recipes though, they're on the regular oven :) So it's still party relevent to Android players in my opinion :)

NoPonyMessesWithMe
04-13-13, 08:40 AM
You should make more bread!!! Wheat Bread, rye bread, pumpernikle, blueberry and chocochip bread (my mom bakes the AWESOMEST stuff)

esse318
04-13-13, 09:14 AM
they dont look nice most of the time XP
especially i could not finish the last goal n the classic bread oven is totally useless to me!!! i love cupcakes, donuts n puddings: )

kooky panda
04-13-13, 10:07 AM
This is an older thread.
You can add feedback for items you would like to see to the current bakery suggestion thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47846-Bakery-Story-Suggestions-amp-Poll)