PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy gems :(

jeanabeana
05-24-12, 11:17 PM
I tried to buy gems today, something I have done quit a bit in the past, and I received a notice saying that my device does not support inapp purchases. This is only with teamlava games. Any suggestions??

kooky panda
05-25-12, 05:00 AM
Make sure you have not disabled in app purchases under your settings on your device.

Also if you originally downloaded the game under a different itunes account, you may receive this message.

Just delete the game and redownload it from the app store so the game will match your current itunes account.

You will not lose your game.

jeanabeana
05-25-12, 06:58 AM
I'm not on ios system... However I did check my settings and google account. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app too. Still no change. Like I said, this is only happening with teamlava Apps... Wierd huh?

greygull
05-25-12, 09:43 AM
Try checking your Google Wallet (I think that's what it's still called). You may need to agree to terms and conditions, before you can make purchases.

jeanabeana
05-25-12, 06:48 PM
OK. I did that and it didn't work. Should I try uninstalling all the team lava Apps? I did this with restaurant story and it didn't work but I'm open to almost anything. I'm not sure I want the hassle of restoring factoring settings to my tablet since this isn't happening with any other Apps.

kooky panda
05-25-12, 08:31 PM
OK. I did that and it didn't work. Should I try uninstalling all the team lava Apps? I did this with restaurant story and it didn't work but I'm open to almost anything. I'm not sure I want the hassle of restoring factoring settings to my tablet since this isn't happening with any other Apps.

I would avoid restoring on android. I would send support@teamlava.com a email on this issue. Also you may want to contact google to let them know you are having issues
with only the Team lava games to see if they have any suggestions.
I will check to see if the community managers have any suggestions.

jeanabeana
05-27-12, 12:47 PM
Yup... I emailed them and was told the same thing you said... Oh well

jeanabeana
05-30-12, 03:43 PM
OK. I am working with someone who writes these programs and is a computer savant. This is probably not a teamlava problem... Actually. Many of the issues reported on here may be a "cookie" problem. I will know more tomorrow when he walks me through a fix and pass it on to you guys.