PDA

View Full Version : Help me guys

yupiyupigumgum
05-24-12, 08:43 PM
After struggling, earning, sacrificing and escaping gem traps I finally collect 26 gems ( and it could be more if I have no issue on dissappearing gem) . So, before I lost them accidentally, can anyone help me decide what to buy ? I'm planning to buy mystery /master box but I don't know which one is worthed. Can any senior here help me? Thanks. :p

PinkStarbelly
05-24-12, 09:06 PM
Hm! What level r u? I would personally open up another slot for 24 gems because I don't buy Mystery Boxes. But that's just me :)

candyglam
05-24-12, 09:17 PM
My favorite box in Bakery Story is the Madeline Tin. I like every prize from it. I also like the Cake and Tea Box. But if you want to see pictures for yourself, check out the Master Box thread in this forum so you can see before you buy!

yupiyupigumgum
05-24-12, 09:58 PM
My favorite box in Bakery Story is the Madeline Tin. I like every prize from it. I also like the Cake and Tea Box. But if you want to see pictures for yourself, check out the Master Box thread in this forum so you can see before you buy!

Great taste! You're right! Both are excellent choices. If I buy one box, am I going to get all of those stuffs? What does it mean by rare, uncommon etc and the percentage on the master box list thread?

cast1532
05-24-12, 10:05 PM
I'm starting to spend my gems on appliances. I think I have 20 appliances and I'm loving it. I like to cook a lot. =)

candyglam
05-24-12, 10:16 PM
Great taste! You're right! Both are excellent choices. If I buy one box, am I going to get all of those stuffs? What does it mean by rare, uncommon etc and the percentage on the master box list thread?

You get one item and it's random. You have the most chance of getting a common item (4th place) and the least chance of getting an exceptional item (1st place). I've never gotten a 1st place prize, but I've gotten 2nd place a few times.

nmishii
05-24-12, 10:17 PM
The percentages are your chances of getting a prize in that category, .e.g., rare, uncommon, etc

You have a 1% chance of getting an Exceptional prize.
You have a 54% chance of getting any one the of Common prizes.

Not real good odds.

sparks229
05-24-12, 10:19 PM
Thats why I don't do mystery boxes. I was going to get another appliance but of course gem traps come to rescue the day.:mad:

yupiyupigumgum
05-24-12, 10:40 PM
Since I'm not a lucky guy , I'm not going to gamble on this one. I think I 'll stick to decorative stuffs. How about oven that costs gem? Does it have different menu than the coin oven?

catgirl477
05-24-12, 10:49 PM
I'm a senior level 97 player, and have opened many a box in my day, but really it a matter of tasts, my favorite is the cake and tea box, or the pick-nick basket You can go here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26550-Bakery-Master-Box-List to get an idea of what's in the different boxes, but you can only get 1 random item at a time. Also if you don't want to open a box, there are several large decor items for around 20-28 gems, and also you might see something you would like in a limited time offer that will come through.... But my advice is to open a box that will work well with your bakery, and eventually you want some box items, and some other gem items! The possiblitys are endless! happy baking!

sweetstuff525
05-25-12, 05:15 AM
i dont buy appliance slots since i have the max 18 and most of my bakery is food so i dont think youll need extra slots to stock on food