PDA

View Full Version : New Goals Great...-ish

christarae
05-24-12, 08:41 PM
The new goals are great, but still having problems with the game recognizing soulmates/babies that are already there...This has been an issue with previous goals..lots of comments in the past and it seems to still continue.

Goal - "The Great Outdoor" The game recognized that I already had the Campsite Room, but does not recognize that I also have the baby in that room.

Goal - "True Romance" The game does not recognize the soulmate I already have in that room.

I don't want to sell the rooms and start over collecting soulmates/babies because they cost a lot of coins and take a lot of time.

TeamLava please help!!!

kmyfarmer
05-24-12, 09:07 PM
I second that. And in the past when I questioned this problem with the goals I was told that they do not recognize anything past. Well, if they don't how come they recognize that I have the room (which is a pre requisite for the goal, hence " past" ) but do not recognize that I have already a pet in it? So there are two different measurements for the same problem!

kooky panda
05-25-12, 11:15 AM
At least this time the goals are recognizing some of the rooms, just not the soulmates or babies. This is not a glitch.

This is currently by design. Thank you for the feedback. I will pass this on to the developers.

beertjeanita
05-25-12, 12:01 PM
There should be an item 'destroi the baby' i build an extra room just to have the baby.
But it is strange that it will recognize the room but not the cute baby.