PDA

View Full Version : Trouble buying gems.

sylzfarm
05-24-12, 05:56 PM
Is any one out there having trouble buying? For some reason when I try to buy gems the app takes too long to deliver gems and cancels my order. Very frustrating! Any suggestions?

WendingWanderer
05-25-12, 09:15 AM
Agree with julicius. However, if you do want gems, buy only enough for the item you want to purchase right now, and purchase it as soon as you receive your gems.

Afraid I can't help with the original problem of how to purchase the gems.

DerGelbeKaiser
05-25-12, 09:26 AM
Have you closed the game and reopened it? Or maybe even uninstalled and reinstalled it?
I once was told an order didn't go through and bought a second stack of gems. When that one also didn't go through I checked - and, yoila, both set of gems were there.

kooky panda
05-25-12, 10:49 AM
which device do you play on?

sylzfarm
05-25-12, 12:44 PM
I have tried to uninstall and reinstall and no luck. Its weird that I was always able to buy no problem and for some reason because the app takes too long to process it keeps cancelling my order.

kooky panda
05-25-12, 01:30 PM
I have tried to uninstall and reinstall and no luck. Its weird that I was always able to buy no problem and for some reason because the app takes too long to process it keeps cancelling my order.which device do you play on?

ButterPanda
05-26-12, 01:53 PM
If your on android, try contacting Google to see if your order is being completed. Then check to make sure your purchasing information is up to date along with and card info.