PDA

View Full Version : Times for breeding/evolve/hatch changing

Faelinsara
05-24-12, 05:14 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the timing for the same dragons hatching/breeding/evolving keeps changing depending on when you tap on it?

For instance, I tapped on a breeding to see how long it would take, it told me six hours, six hours ago. Then it also told me that it would take 67 gold to hurry it up. What the heck! Used to be it was one gold per hour of time remaining. Also changing the times in the middle of a hatching/evolve/breeding is just uncool.

myweedpatch
05-24-12, 05:34 PM
Um, wait! 67 hold to rush it? I think you got yourself a very rare one. You may have noticed that for a common one to be rushed, it's usually a very small amount of gold to do so...

Yeah for you! Rare....

I can't get anything but a Fruitful or Firestorm.

limabeansan
05-24-12, 09:29 PM
I'm having the same problem. Everything suddenly went waaaaayyyy up in gold price, while the amount of food you can buy with your gold dropped by over a third.

Faelinsara
05-24-12, 10:14 PM
In some other threads, I'm seeing that some other people are having the same problems. Kookypanda is checking to see if its a glitch.

sparks229
05-24-12, 10:25 PM
or we're experiencing TL tweaking the times and prices--- AGAIN

ButterPanda
05-25-12, 03:17 PM
or we're experiencing TL tweaking the times and prices--- AGAIN

Yes they have been adjusted.

mattyboo1
05-25-12, 03:18 PM
yes they have been adjusted.

why why why

DragonTauro
05-26-12, 07:42 AM
why why why

I don't think they'll answer your question anytime soon...:confused:

DragonTauro
05-26-12, 07:48 AM
Also I think the wait times for hatching the water dragon is just off putting. I have to wait 24hours! Seriously?? It's such a pain and I can see it causing me to lose interest. :mad:

mattyboo1
05-26-12, 07:58 AM
My water dragon is 12 hours what is going on here

purplespire
05-25-13, 03:46 PM
I really don't know where to put this? I bred Luck and Crusader and got 21 hr. was really happy to be getting a Tusker. when I tapped to put it on the nest it is a Mirage???? This isn't possable, but there it is on my left nest!!!! What happened??

purplespire
05-26-13, 06:02 AM
I am a tard it was a Tusker when it hatched!

vyler
05-26-13, 02:06 PM
From what I've heard, different people are getting different times and prices across the board, some higher, some lower. TL is probably testing things out to come up with the best standard amouts for everything.