PDA

View Full Version : update changes?

moonlightknight
05-24-12, 04:10 PM
Besides the new dragons, did anyone notice that the cost for speeding up things in the game incersed? Or is it just me? I had two dragons breeding and at 2 pm I checked the speed up time. It cost me 20 gold to speed it up now...now it cost 132 gold?!?! Please someone tell me I'm dreaming. Or am I deluisonal?

kooky panda
05-24-12, 04:19 PM
Nope looks like cost for speeding up has gone up.

mayfl001
05-24-12, 08:10 PM
It is 5 times more expensive. Nobody is happy about this and loadsa of people are quitting. It is a bit of a scam tbh. Nobody is going to pay it now.

jj486
05-24-12, 08:21 PM
It is 5 times more expensive. Nobody is happy about this and loadsa of people are quitting. It is a bit of a scam tbh. Nobody is going to pay it now.
My speed up time costs 7 gold for hour, it's crazy.Now I will not feel that expensive to buy diamond dragon now. Much cheaper!!!

jcas6314
05-24-12, 09:05 PM
Ok, it seems like they just lowered the gold amount needed to speed things up - I am thrilled! I am willing to buy and spend gold and support the game, but at reasonable prices! So thanks, TL, for lowering those crazy prices :-)

moonlightknight
05-24-12, 09:09 PM
Can anyone else confirm this?

sunstorm01
05-24-12, 09:14 PM
Just when you think everything's great... Here they come and pull the mat out from under us. Omg!! What a joke. What a complete and utter joke. They should be ashamed. Honestly do you think their new in office comp is " how many complaints you can get in a day!" are they trying to make us hate them! Is this the best they could do to increase the number of people in the company? More complaints= more support to copy and paste generic emails= more people.??? Or maybe it's that system, it's got a mind of its own you know. Maybe the system has it in for the team who created how the system operates, it's hearing all these complaints abouts it's performance and now it's turning the tables. !! I don't know- but I do know it's balony. Bring back our other prices. Can't we just have a great game and have fun with it without them ruining it.

arcana13
05-24-12, 09:19 PM
Maybe the increase was caused by some bugs? I know TL did "some" things with other games so that players buy Gems/Golds, but even I don't think they're that stupid to increase the price over the roof. The dragons may be flying over, but the gold should stays on the ground.

jcas6314
05-24-12, 09:21 PM
It now costs aprox 1 gold per hour remaining to finish/speed up breeding, hatching, and evolving. I have tested this by hatching 2 different eggs immediately (8 hrs took 8 gold, 16 hours 16 gold) and breeding one 8 hour pair, and I have a magic dragon evolving now for 20 hours and 20 gold.

jcas6314
05-24-12, 09:22 PM
Maybe the increase was caused by some bugs? I know TL did "some" things with other games so that players buy Gems/Golds, but even I don't think they're that stupid to increase the price over the roof. The dragons may be flying over, but the gold should stays on the ground.

I think you may be right. I have tested this a few different ways now and the times/gold are matching and working great. I'm really happy :-)

jcas6314
05-24-12, 09:46 PM
**Sorry to post again, but I noticed one difference: Expansions. I have an Expansion going that has 1 hr 45 min left and it wants 9 gold to finish it.**

kooky panda
05-25-12, 11:13 AM
Not a gitch

the costs are not the same for everyone and they have been making price changes recently

ButterPanda
05-26-12, 02:14 PM
there were changes made to the gold amounts in game. Thank you for the feedback. I will pass this info on to our devs.