PDA

View Full Version : Changes to gold requirements?

mollyblue
05-24-12, 04:04 PM
I am sitting on an egg for an island dragon... it has about 6.5 hours left to go or I can hatch it now for 67 gold pieces. I swear that number changed sometime this afternoon!

I have also just finished evolving an air dragon, and when it got down to the last hour I wanted to speed it up, but suddenly it changed from needing one gold piece to needing 16!

Is this a glitch? I thought perhaps TL has decided to let us gift more gold but increased the amount we will need to do these things? My current nest upgrades and expansions still seem to be requiring the same gold for upgrades...

.... or maybe I'm crazy and it was always like this....

kooky panda
05-24-12, 04:05 PM
The amount of gold to finish has gone up. We recieved three new dragons with this update.

moonlightknight
05-24-12, 04:21 PM
So its been confirmed that the update now makes all our speed up time cost 5x more than normal. {} TL IS REALLY STICKING it to us on this one. I understand we can send gold, but we can only send a Max of 3. This update really puts a damper on speeding things up...

mel7123
05-24-12, 04:36 PM
Well, was buying gold to speed things up... Won't happen anymore .. Wow that's a big change.. Hope everyone notices before they click it

driftboutique
05-24-12, 05:29 PM
Same here. Sigh :(

rooncake
05-24-12, 07:03 PM
Just noticed it, and I'm out. Done. Already uninstalled. Bye.
Anyone who has ID Rooncake as a Dragon story neighbour can remove me. This game has several flaws and this was but one.. and their reaction was to make it worse? Teamlava's ineptitude no longer surprises me.

moonlightknight
05-24-12, 07:22 PM
I don't want to give up but I can't blame rooncake. Sadly I've come across 3 people who already quit....

mayfl001
05-24-12, 08:08 PM
nobody is going to pay for it now, so teamlava are going to be the ones losing money, and popularity.

Sirrien
05-24-12, 08:15 PM
It seems the increase is different for different people, all my stuff doubled, instead of being 5x, but shrubbery is still 1 gold/hour remaining for me, and expansions seem to increase with every expansion.

SakuraSweetie
05-24-12, 08:22 PM
Why they change 3rd nest price to 50 gold. I buy 2nd only 25 gold.

moonlightknight
05-24-12, 08:32 PM
:confused:OK...I'm really confused now. I just went to check my speed up breeding time...

I can pay 9 gold to speed up my breeding that still has 8 hours on it....
:confused: I really don't get it now...

limabeansan
05-24-12, 08:35 PM
I also just noticed that yesterday I could buy 1,600 food for 20 gold, but not I only get 500 food for 20 gold. I don't care that we have 3 new dragons, since they're all insanely expensive. And don't get me started on trying to breed them! I'd rather have better pricing for necessities than be "rewarded" with new dragons (that few, if any, can afford to bother buying), especially since we still only get one breeding ground and can't abort an egg once its placed in the nest. Ugh. I just recently started playing, bought gold, and am now totally regretting it. I deleted farm story for the same reason, not to mention that the contests were totally rigged. I don't know who does their strategic business planning, but that person should be fired immediately. They will soon have zero customers if they keep screwing over the people who pay the money to support them (gamers).

I may as well also state for the record that the prices to grow food get exponentially worse as the crop time goes up. You should get at least a comparable amount of food for the money and time that our farms are tied up for the bigger crops. But with the way that they run their business, all I can see is that the crops will take longer and cost more, yet produce way less food in another few days. This is freaking ridiculous!!!! Either revert prices back and make them fair, or require far less food per level to get the dragons grown. Preferably both, assuming the strategic business plan is to ADD, and not lose, all current and future business.

moonlightknight
05-24-12, 08:44 PM
Well said :-)

sparks229
05-24-12, 08:45 PM
Why they change 3rd nest price to 50 gold. I buy 2nd only 25 gold.

It raises as you go up. It didn't suddenly change.

jcas6314
05-24-12, 09:02 PM
Ok, it seems like they just lowered the gold amount needed to speed things up - I am thrilled! I am willing to buy and spend gold and support the game, but at reasonable prices! So thanks, TL, for lowering those crazy prices :-)

limabeansan
05-24-12, 09:13 PM
Lucky you. Mine just went up again. It'll take 98 gold now to speed up an 11 hr breeding. Not to sound paranoid, but am I being targeted for being vocal about my displeasure with the changes?????

rooncake
05-24-12, 09:13 PM
Ok, it seems like they just lowered the gold amount needed to speed things up - I am thrilled! I am willing to buy and spend gold and support the game, but at reasonable prices! So thanks, TL, for lowering those crazy prices :-)

Back to what it was or just "lowered" from the ridiculousness they changed it to?

sunstorm01
05-24-12, 09:20 PM
The forth nest is 100. Hate to tell you. TEAM LAVA!!! Listen to your customers. Learn from Your CUSTOMERS!! You want to know how to better customer service! It's right here. In all these posts. What you do is - take a complaint, read it, think about it, and then act on it. That's it. Not brain surgery. Just good customer relations.

arcana13
05-24-12, 09:28 PM
Back to what it was or just "lowered" from the ridiculousness they changed it to?

Back to original price - 1 gold/hour. I think there was some bugs with the new updates, and they've already rectify things. Just check back and if yours is still high, try uninstall/install back or e-mail them.

rooncake
05-24-12, 09:30 PM
Back to original price - 1 gold/hour. I think there was some bugs with the new updates, and they've already rectify things. Just check back and if yours is still high, try uninstall/install back or e-mail them.

attempted to reinstall :x it's the same (90-something coins for a 12 hour wait u__u ). If it's a bug I'll come back when they fix it.

sunstorm01
05-24-12, 09:34 PM
Was it a bug kooky? Does that mean all the other prices will come down too?

Faelinsara
05-24-12, 10:11 PM
If it was a bug, it hasn't been fixed on my end yet. Still have a ridiculous 36 gold to speed something up that takes 2 hours.

Hobtuse
05-24-12, 10:56 PM
Tried deleting and reinstalling the app. 74 gold is required to speed up a breeding time of 14 1/2 hrs.

Can anyone fix this?

RotomGuy
05-24-12, 11:54 PM
It's insane. Really. With it, they might as well of added gifting to all neighbours. (But even with that we couldn't speed up these ridiculous times)

maguar
05-25-12, 01:43 AM
Have they changed it back? My speed up costs are 1 gold per hour rounded up

zoroak
05-25-12, 01:49 AM
It's like PHS, different prices for different people.

kooky panda
05-25-12, 05:11 AM
Was it a bug kooky? Does that mean all the other prices will come down too?

I did not think it is bug. I still have the higher cost to speed up. I have reported to CMs to see if we can get some information.

DragonTauro
05-25-12, 06:20 AM
I also noticed the increase. Ridiculous. Reminds me of the greed in Tiny Village. 'sigh
This is why people download DragonVale over this. Dragonvale just aren't that greedy.

Bogglesfarm
05-25-12, 07:26 AM
I was able to gift all my neighbors this morning? I noticed the gift box was up as I visited so I went ahead and did the full list gift instead of picking people. It said all of them except three had been notified . Has this happened to anyone else?

lwest55
05-25-12, 07:43 AM
I was only able to gift one person and then it told me I already sent gifts today. What happened. I was trying to send more.

DAmanding
05-25-12, 08:15 AM
I was only able to gift three people today. My speed up prices are back to ~1 gold/hour on evolutions and breeding but still insanely high for expansions. 78 gold for the remaining 8 hours on my current expansion.

celshark
05-25-12, 09:14 AM
We are talking about speeding things up people. I hardly find that a reason to complain. I havent sped up anything at all. The only thing I spent gold on so far is an extra nest. I'm more concerned about the limited gifting. I've only got 5 neighbors and I can't gift them all, that's unfortunate.

Overall I'm not impressed by the game, but I won't bail on it yet. It has some potential. I'm certain I won't be purchasing gold anytime soon.

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 09:22 AM
It still costs 34 gold to finish a 17 hour breeding

kahlan531
05-25-12, 10:12 AM
We are talking about speeding things up people. I hardly find that a reason to complain. I havent sped up anything at all. The only thing I spent gold on so far is an extra nest. I'm more concerned about the limited gifting. I've only got 5 neighbors and I can't gift them all, that's unfortunate.

Overall I'm not impressed by the game, but I won't bail on it yet. It has some potential. I'm certain I won't be purchasing gold anytime soon.

Same here. I'm now starting to get bored, farming has become too much work, and everything is so expensive. That is not fun, even with virtual coins. When I started playing 2 weeks ago, I thought this would be the first story game I would spend money on and buy some gold. But that was before the changes in farming last week, and now after this update I don't think I will be buying any. Same old story as the other games. It must actually work for TL's bottom line, or they wouldn't constantly do this sort of thing...(you'd think anyway)...but it sure makes for unhappy customers. As I've said in other posts, I would happily support the company and buy virtual currency in every game if I felt valued as a gamer and customer. Instead, I feel as if they are trying to trick me around every corner.

ButterPanda
05-25-12, 10:58 AM
I am sitting on an egg for an island dragon... it has about 6.5 hours left to go or I can hatch it now for 67 gold pieces. I swear that number changed sometime this afternoon!

I have also just finished evolving an air dragon, and when it got down to the last hour I wanted to speed it up, but suddenly it changed from needing one gold piece to needing 16!

Is this a glitch? I thought perhaps TL has decided to let us gift more gold but increased the amount we will need to do these things? My current nest upgrades and expansions still seem to be requiring the same gold for upgrades...

.... or maybe I'm crazy and it was always like this....

the costs are not the same for everyone and they have been making price changes recently

mattyboo1
05-25-12, 04:37 PM
What kooky panda is usually so nice what is going on do you think TL is behind this

limabeansan
05-25-12, 05:17 PM
Seriously?! My posts restating what I said and asking for an explanation have already been deleted?! I would advise that whomever is behind this to offer me an explanation immediately.

driftboutique
05-25-12, 05:19 PM
Seriously?! My posts restating what I said and asking for an explanation have already been deleted?! I would advise that whomever is behind this to offer me an explanation immediately.

There's a forum section for disputing moderator actions. You will probably have more luck getting a response if you post your question there.

kooky panda
05-25-12, 05:33 PM
I have sent you two private messages, please do not detrail the thread discussing moderator actions.

SakuraSweetie
05-25-12, 06:06 PM
Did you guy have any glitch about buy nest becuase my sister two son games have glitch. her oldest son game 3rd nest is cost 250 gold and her other son game 3rd nest cost 100 gold.

limabeansan
05-25-12, 06:35 PM
the costs are not the same for everyone and they have been making price changes recently

I don't understand... it appears you're saying that the costs are different for different people playing the same game, with some paying far more and others paying far less. Or are you saying that the costs are different depending on what you're doing in the game, like speeding up expanding vs. breeding vs. hatching, but that all people playing the game are charged the same? If it's the latter, I understand. If it's the former... well, there will be even more unhappy customers if it's the former.

Jesa
05-25-12, 07:56 PM
This change in gold price is completely UNFAIR.So you added 3 dragons that will take days to even see with your timers you make us sit on.Not to mention how is it fair that so many people got a second nest at 25 gold and I've been saving and waiting out excessive timers for expanding evolving farming breeding hatching and now I have to pay 125 gold for a second?That isn't fair since the game was launched te second was 25 gold.The price should be for any over the second mark.I don't understand offering free game play then in Afew mths it's you can't further yourself in the game unless your buying gold from us.As a consumer I want to enjoy something I pay for therefor I will happily pay for bonus gold as I do with my playforge games like Zombie farm an such.Then again they don't make customers wait a day to enjoy something they paid for! Aside from telling us is all for the new dragons how about addressing the concerns of we and old customers benefiting from the same restrictions and rules rather then daily increasing costs and wait times.

Jesa
05-25-12, 08:06 PM

Uhm THE COSTS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE SAME FOR EVERY PLAYER.Yes prices vary on task but prices are suppose p be fixed and set its a game.ex expansions,depending on how far yor expanding we should all be paying the same rates for the same spaces. This discussion is about the drastic hike in GOLD pricing meaning the currency they want you to pay for.Apparently in order for us to pay to look at 3 cartoon dragons.

limabeansan
05-25-12, 08:30 PM
Uhm THE COSTS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE SAME FOR EVERY PLAYER.Yes prices vary on task but prices are suppose p be fixed and set its a game.ex expansions,depending on how far yor expanding we should all be paying the same rates for the same spaces. This discussion is about the drastic hike in GOLD pricing meaning the currency they want you to pay for.Apparently in order for us to pay to look at 3 cartoon dragons.

Well said! Maybe your post will help TL see the light. I just don't understand why when we ask why the gold charges have gone through the roof, the only response is that we get three new dragons. I'd rather have the gold charges back to where they were, both for speeding up tasks as well as for buying food (which you basically have to do in order to clear some of the quests, which must be cleared before you can get new ones--or pay more gold to skip the task...), even if it means we lose the new dragons. The "new dragons=everything costing more" equation just doesn't make sense. If we had at least been warned that the gold costs were going to skyrocket and all the gold we purchased with REAL money would be devalued, then maybe people wouldn't be so upset. Or, even better, if they would just look at the forums, see how many people are totally about this and revert it back, they would likely have a TON of customers (myself included!) willing to buy even more gold (which is real life revenue for them) in return. But as it is, I left farm story because things went really bad for the players. I love these little dragons, but I can already see a very long line of people who are uninstalling. That hurts TL's bottom line in the real world, and I think it's only going to get worse.

It is well understood in business that the cost of getting new customers is 6 to 7 times MORE than the cost for retaining customers. And businesses who spent as little as 5% on working to retain customers saw as much as a 95% INCREASE in profits.

TEAMLAVA! LISTEN UP!!!: it would not be hard to revert back to the old gold charges, and perhaps give all the current players a few extra gold as a thank you. I would project that should you return to the old gold charges for in-game activities and give every current customer just 5 gold and an apology, you would see a HUGE number of them returning the favor by buying gold from you. That little change on your part would build a lot of goodwill, and would get all of us current customers excited about the game again. Have your finance dept. crunch the numbers. At a minimum, doing that little bit to retain your current customer base would come out as a wash, and financially you'd be no worse off--but you'd be much better off in the goodwill it would build, and you'd see your current customers recommending the game to friends--which would bring in new business.

Bottom line: it won't hurt to give it a try. You'll be better off in the long run if you do. And I'm not just saying this--I have the career background and knowledge to KNOW that this works. Hopefully this post will be taken to heart by those who have the power to do something about this, and won't get ignored or deleted.

PinkStarbelly
05-25-12, 09:41 PM

When you belittle the whole situation by writing "pay to look at 3 cartoon dragons", you can at least comfort yourself with that there's only 3 cartoon dragons at stake of you choose to not pay ;)

FashionDistrict
05-26-12, 12:43 AM
is ridiculous...

DragonTauro
05-26-12, 01:00 AM
Are we going to be ignored on this issue then? If no one can even acknowledge this then it doesn't say much for TeamLava...and I will also be promptly deleting the game and avoiding any association with them in future...:mad:

Catsgomeowmeow
05-26-12, 01:37 AM
Are we going to be ignored on this issue then? If no one can even acknowledge this then it doesn't say much for TeamLava...and I will also be promptly deleting the game and avoiding any association with them in future...:mad:

Sorry, my last comment was for you; forgot to reply with quote. >.<

PinkStarbelly
05-26-12, 02:16 AM
I was wondering .. Earlier I played BS on my bf's phone and BS is the only TL games he has so the DS ad popped up. It said "2X MORE GOLD!!! Limited time". Does anyone know what that means? Mods? Anyone? Does it mean that we can receive 40 gold daily compared to the regular limit of 20? Or perhaps that we can gift gold to 6 people compared to the regular limit of 3? I tried gifting 6 people but it didn't work.

zoroak
05-26-12, 02:42 AM
Wouldn't it be helpful if this thread was moved to the feedback section since TL staff purportedly read those threads more frequently?

Yoyoing breeding/hatching/evolution times, fluctuating and exorbitant pricing for speeding up and differential pricing between players generates frustration and discontent. This is why beta testing should be done way before a game is released, changing prices and times at this frequency does not smack of professionalism nor compares your game favourably with those of your 2 competitors'. Please consider this when implementing major changes to gameplay in future.

DragonTauro
05-26-12, 05:45 AM
Sorry, my last comment was for you; forgot to reply with quote. >.<

I got that ;)

I don't think it needs to be moved, of the mods haven't picked up on all the threads discussing the changes then they shouldn't be making games! I am yet to read one comment in favour of the changes! :eek:

SlightlyJaded
05-26-12, 10:57 AM
The price for a third nest in my market is 500 gold!! Not 50. Never will I pay that amount.

SlightlyJaded
05-26-12, 02:43 PM
Did you guy have any glitch about buy nest becuase my sister two son games have glitch. her oldest son game 3rd nest is cost 250 gold and her other son game 3rd nest cost 100 gold.

My third nest costs 500 gold

ButterPanda
05-26-12, 02:51 PM
I understand none of you like the changes to the gold amounts and time changes. I have forwarded what you have said on to our developers. Thank you for letting us know.

Also, please try to keep your comments and feedback forum appropriate. Some of you have been posting upset posts, which is okay, but please do not make them flaming towards other players or TL. And if for some reason your post has been temporarily moderated, please do not talk about moderated posts on the forums. Send me, one of the other TL staff, or one the forum mods a private message asking why it was removed.

limabeansan
05-26-12, 04:15 PM
My third nest costs 500 gold

My third costs 250. On another thread there are at least four of us paying 20 gold for significantly different amounts of food. I will say that the amount of coins I can get for 20 gold has gone up, which is the only customer-friendly change on my end. Too bad I'm not looking to exchange gold for coins.

I wonder if instead of charging us different amounts and having us find out about it here, which is causing a lot of unrest and anger, that the developers could instead have a beta test group to try out the changes first. Or at least a poll to see what people are willing to pay for certain things. I was more than happy to purchase gold in order to speed things up when it was 1 gold per hour (or even 2 gold per hour for a few things), but not when it's 5+ gold per hour. And I was willing to purchase food when it was 1,600 food for 20 gold--but won't when I'm now only getting 500 food for 20 gold. It doesn't help that I know that others are still getting 1,600 food for the same 20 gold, as the cost for me to purchase gold has not changed at all.

Having a beta test group or some sort of focus group that could vet these ideas before they're pushed through to customers would be a good idea. Finding out that we're an unknowing group of guinea pigs that they're testing to see who is willing to pay how much for what is unnerving at best...

limabeansan
05-26-12, 04:35 PM
One thing I forgot to mention, and perhaps I shouldn't as I don't want this to increase too, but I can plant a farm and speed up the production of 450 food for only 10 gold, and speeding up the production of 650 food would cost 16 gold. Granted, I have to use up several thousand coins, but those are far easier to come by, and I can more than replace that amount of coins with the other 10 gold I'm saving. It just doesn't make sense that I get less food for gold when I buy it directly (500 food for 20g) than I do if I plant a crop and speed it up (900 food for 20g, assuming I plant two crops of pumpwings--if I plant 10 crops of firapples and speed up each of those, I end up with 1000 food for 20 gold, while only spending an additional 100 coins). Seeing as I can make up for the 6,400-6,500 coins spent to plant very easily through in-game activities, it does not make economic sense to purchase food directly for gold.

It really only makes sense to start speeding up crops with gold when you're planting firapples. Therefore, we should be getting, at a minimum, 1,001 food for 20 gold when purchased directly (the coins spent on planting the crops are really a wash, as that's the easiest thing to replenish). That's why buying 1,600 food for 20 gold made sense, and why I actually purchased gold (in addition to the ability to speed things up when it was 1 gold per hour). But now my wallet is lighter, and I'm stuck with gold and there's nothing that makes sense to use it for, so I won't be buying any more gold. All this does is hurt TL's bottom line. I just don't understand why they're shooting themselves in the foot by doing this. All I can guess is that either they think their customers won't notice (but we have), or there is some super-secret-squirrel reason behind it and they don't have to worry about making money. My spidey sense is telling me it's most likely the former...

xxdenied
05-27-12, 10:21 AM
For my Third nest it cost 500 GOLD. THAT IS INSANE!!!!!!!

SlightlyJaded
05-30-12, 03:52 PM
Just an update. My third nest that I quoted at 500 gold has risen to 1600 gold.

sweetstuff525
05-30-12, 03:54 PM
Just an update. My third nest that I quoted at 500 gold has risen to 1600 gold.

Wow your is higher than mine lol mine is 1000

Sitalips
05-30-12, 04:09 PM
I have a problem with nests too. I cant buy one. I have tried several times and I never can spend the money. I have one nest. It was 25 to get the second. Now its 500! I still don't have a second nest and this seems to be a bug. Someone please tell me if this is a bug. A 2nd nest should not be 500 gold at a lower level. Plus I have tried for several days to purchase it and the option to confirm flashes on and off but wont let me enter my information. If I swith to Restaurant Story it still flashes there but I try to hurry and confirm I want to purchase some gold and it goes away again.

Yes I have deleted 3 times/shut my phone off 50 and emailed support! This is frustrating if true because I will never purchase gold if it cost that much to buy a second nest! If I can't progress because of this problem I will quit the game too.

Sitalips
05-30-12, 04:11 PM
I would love to know if this is being worked on and if it will get fixed or I will not play the game any longer :(

sweetstuff525
05-30-12, 04:12 PM
I would love to know if this is being worked on and if it will get fixed or I will not play the game any longer :(

Yeah they just fixed it.... To a higher price

Sitalips
05-30-12, 04:22 PM
Wow I looked to make sure again and it says I can have three at level 12. But it is now 500 gold not 25. I tried to purchase and it won't let me now even if I wanted to. I am not paying that much for a nest. They should fix this now.

Sitalips
05-30-12, 04:38 PM
I did all that and don't have the original???

Sitalips
05-30-12, 04:43 PM
The price for a third nest in my market is 500 gold!! Not 50. Never will I pay that amount.

Haha well I only have one nest! my price is 500 gold and the purchase gold option does not work either so i guess they do have a problem! I would not pay 500 for a nest number 1 and I only have one! It was 25 and should only be 25 at most for the second for those who need to "earn" the gold daily. I started a week a go and got so many neighbors I can't keep track of playing due to moving around so much on the different screens let alone take care of my own game. I cant purchase gold and will not pay these prices anyway. I will not play if it does not get fixed soon!

Sitalips
05-30-12, 04:44 PM
and yes my speed up time went up to 43 gold for 8 hours on a nest too!

Sitalips
05-30-12, 04:58 PM
haha I just got my first email from support! they suggested if all else fails to reset my phone to factory settings! I'm sorry but this game would never have me do that! i would just hit delete as I have on their other games and never look back!

Sitalips
05-30-12, 04:59 PM
I did let them know that I wanted the gold fixed now or delete was my plan. I also let my neighbors that are complaining know.

HedderL
05-30-12, 05:09 PM
My second nest now costs 800 gold. That's $50. Big. Fat. NO.

rsa1226
05-30-12, 05:13 PM
A nest used to cost 25 now its 250 gold this is redic (tl) whats going on your going to force people not to play

dstrbddrgn
05-30-12, 06:49 PM
I'm giving them a few days to change it back. If not I say bye to all my wonderful neighbors and delete this game which I thoroughly enjoyed until it got greedy.

dstrbddrgn
05-30-12, 06:53 PM
I'm giving them a few days to change it back. If not I say bye to all my wonderful neighbors and delete this game which I thoroughly enjoyed until it got greedy.

To be specific === change it back to a reasonably priced nice game** 3rd nest started at 50 then 100 then 250 500 and now 1000 rediculous. I feel bad for those who started after this spike. I get maybe a gold piece a day of that. Was gonna buy some gold when I got paid with this spike, NO .

Crayzeebee
05-30-12, 08:01 PM
I'm new to the game, and this is a great way to lose players fast. I'm so glad that I haven't spent any of my real money on this, and I certainly won't now. I realize it's a free app, and you have to make money on it somehow, but keep it within the realm of reason. Listen to your players and keep it fun, not frustrating.

driftboutique
05-30-12, 08:13 PM
realize it's a free app, and you have to make money on it somehow, but keep it within the realm of reason. Listen to your players and keep it fun, not frustrating.

Well said.

yuimiko
05-30-12, 09:33 PM
Is that the higher level you reach, the higher the cost of everything??
I do not have space, so I did not check the habitat at all.
Thx for the other player of posting the screen shots of the game.
Now that big Green grove is $15,000 instead of $7,500
Big Yellow Plateaus is now $45,000
Big Blue Lagoon is now $60,000
Purple Garden used to be $8000 or something, now is $24,000
Big Purple Garden is now $180,000
Well, dragon and coin capacity remain the same, so, why raise up the price?
If the dragon and coin capacity also increase, I am okay with the change in selling price.

Bronxgrl
05-31-12, 04:23 AM
It's stupid to have differrent prices for different poeple. I'm also thinking of uninstalling. THis morning I had 131,000. It took a lot of time and constant collecting to get it. I bought a lake upgrade which said was 20,000 but the game took 60000. . What gives team lava?

yuimiko
05-31-12, 09:05 PM
It's stupid to have differrent prices for different poeple. I'm also thinking of uninstalling. THis morning I had 131,000. It took a lot of time and constant collecting to get it. I bought a lake upgrade which said was 20,000 but the game took 60000. . What gives team lava?

well, better purchase the big one right from the beginning.....

DragonTauro
06-01-12, 12:41 AM
From the looks of things they won't change so think I'm uninstalling too which is shame because it started off as an awesome game. 'sigh

I'll also be steering clear of TeamLava games in future too.

woodchic
06-01-12, 07:38 AM
I know that it was 500 gold for a new nest the other day, now it has jacked up to 1600? I would have to spend $50 to buy 1400 gold, I would never spent that much money for one item in a game. When I started this game it was fun, not anymore. This is a feedback forum and I know myself and many others posted ideas for changes we'd like to see. All those have been ignored and instead we get an update that as much as triples the cost of items. Why have this forum if TeamLava does not care what we think? I would like reasonable prices, to be able to maybe gift and receive 6 per day so I can return all gifts, to be able to move items from one section to another and maybe a way to store unused items. Not unreasonable requests, just unanswered.

Serperior1923
06-01-12, 09:28 AM
Team lava is *****ing. A nest used to only cost 25 gold, but it's now 500. The food is changing too. Planting scalypears used to cost 13000 coins and gives you 1400 fruits, but it now costs the same for only half, which is 700 fruits. The costs for buildings and decor has gone up too. Dragon story really sucks

tonynpatty89
06-01-12, 09:55 PM
I have sent you two private messages, please do not detrail the thread discussing moderator actions.

Befor I get to the quotas I wanted to mention that I have been unable to send anyone gold for 3 days straight.. People can send me gold but I can't... Says I've already gifted everyone the last three days.. Ps.. I know about the gifting limit.. That's not my point.

Anyway, I also had a suggestion.. My brother is a great programming wiz , if your paying kids (18-24) to work for you for more than $18 /H my suggestion will help you tremendously... He will be getting some vacation time on August and I guarantee he won't waste your time... I don't think he would mind .. A job is a job plus he doesn't mind diversity either.