PDA

View Full Version : GLITCH: Return my Golds or give me more food!!!

rubyredrhum
05-24-12, 02:50 PM
Return my Golds or give me more food!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
1st I used 20 Golds, in my expectation that it would give me 1000 Food..but no! it gave me only 500!!
So I went and bought more...the same thing happend.

I had 43 Golds, now I only have 3...and it gave me only a total of 1,000 Food for 40 Golds, instead of 2,000 food!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!

It says if I pay 20 Golds, I would get 1,000 food. But NO! it gave me only 500!!!
And I did it twice!!! BOOOOOO!!!

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo19/hlmu/IMG_0934.png
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo19/hlmu/IMG_0935.png
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo19/hlmu/IMG_0935.png

rubyredrhum
05-24-12, 02:52 PM
The 1st link didnt work...so here it is:

Rachael98
05-24-12, 02:53 PM
Ooh, n'est pas bon!

I'd contact TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com) for this.

rubyredrhum
05-24-12, 02:54 PM
IDK why I can't edit my post....that didn't work either >.<....I had to re-upload in photobucket.
Here it is:

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo19/hlmu/IMG_0934-1.png

mayfl001
05-24-12, 03:18 PM
I think you should get 20 gold back. AND compensation...

sunstorm01
05-24-12, 03:42 PM
Omg I just spent 6 gold to hatch an egg- it hatched I put it in my habitat- the game " processed" and my egg went bk into the nest- I didn't get my 6 gold back- AND now it says it's 31 to hatch- come on TL!! That's a blatant rip off!!

kooky panda
05-24-12, 04:11 PM
Send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can look into this .

PinkStarbelly
05-24-12, 04:37 PM
Lucky u snapped a picture cuz that's hardcore evidence since there's no option for buying only 500 food in the first place. Contact TL, hope you get half you gold back. Crossing my fingers for u!

rubyredrhum
05-24-12, 04:54 PM
Thank u everyone for advise. I sent TeamLava an email about this.
Yeah, when I saw "You received 500 food" ...I went "wait.! what??!!!!"

mattyboo1
05-24-12, 06:18 PM
Post your answer
From
Support

kooky panda
05-24-12, 07:09 PM
Do not post the email you get from support(this is against forum rules).
thanks

mattyboo1
05-24-12, 07:11 PM
Do not post the email you get from support(this is against forum rules).
thanks

Oh sorry kooky when i said for them to post the answer I did not mean the email I just meant te answer like what they told him

kooky panda
05-24-12, 07:32 PM
Oh sorry kooky when i said for them to post the answer I did not mean the email I just meant te answer like what they told him

no worries just wanted to clarify he can summarize but just do not post the acutal email or mention any support agents name.

rubyredrhum
05-26-12, 11:55 AM
it has been 2 days, and not a from teamlava yet from emailing them.
I swear and cross my heart, this happend to me before the updates.

kooky panda
05-26-12, 03:19 PM
it has been 2 days, and not a from teamlava yet from emailing them.
I swear and cross my heart, this happend to me before the updates.

It can take 3-5 business days to receive an answer from support.

mattyboo1
05-26-12, 03:20 PM
My gold to food amounts just changed to 1600 food for 20 gold

rubyredrhum
05-29-12, 12:38 AM
I don't think they're going to give me back my golds....
Lately they've been changing the price of food....

But I swear and cross my heart mine happend before they changed it.
It really said "1000 food for 20 golds" but it gave me 500 food only -.-

SakuraSweetie
05-29-12, 02:18 AM
my gold food price change is said 20 golds for 2000 food.

rubyredrhum
06-06-12, 10:41 AM
it has been a week and still no response.:(
sigh.
And no, I'm not gonna resend my email and waste my time.

DragonTauro
06-07-12, 12:05 AM
it has been a week and still no response.:(
sigh.
And no, I'm not gonna resend my email and waste my time.

That really sucks. Maybe Kooky or one of the other mods can chase this up for you? Send them a pm.
And well done on getting those screenshots! :)

squilibob
06-07-12, 05:26 PM
After reading this I'm now scared to spend any money on this game at all.

DragonTauro
06-08-12, 12:24 AM
I checked my price for swapping gold for food, for 20 gold I can get 1,500 food.
The descrepencies are really annoying...

rubyredrhum
06-08-12, 10:34 AM
That really sucks. Maybe Kooky or one of the other mods can chase this up for you? Send them a pm.
And well done on getting those screenshots! :)

If the forum mods can, they would have done it / will do it without me, asking.

ankalagon
06-08-12, 12:06 PM
I checked my price for swapping gold for food, for 20 gold I can get 1,500 food.
The descrepencies are really annoying...

If you have 6 small farms and farm buffbeets, you get 6*20 = 120 food every 3 minutes. So what.. About 30 minutes of farming equals to 20 gold? The food amount for 20g should be closer to 15,000...

drgness
06-09-12, 09:59 PM
Omg I just spent 6 gold to hatch an egg- it hatched I put it in my habitat- the game " processed" and my egg went bk into the nest- I didn't get my 6 gold back- AND now it says it's 31 to hatch- come on TL!! That's a blatant rip off!!

Same thing happened with me yesterday, I wanted to speed up the breeding, the game took my gold, then not so nicely put the dragons back. Unfortunately I don't have screen shots to back me up.

stardragon3105
06-10-12, 09:17 AM
Hi all, understand that this glitch is for gold, but I have been experiencing glitches for my coins!!!! I bought a purple habitat (24000 gold) and a few seconds later it went into process mode and my purple habitat went miss, so did my gold!!! Also I was plant my food and it went into process mode and everything reset and I lose both gold n food again!!! What's happening man??? Unfortunately I don't have any photos as evidence, but this is frustrating n unfair!! Any suggestions??

DAmanding
06-10-12, 09:36 AM
The processing thing is an internet connection glitch. These games need a very strong and solid internet connection, much more so than pretty much any other app out on the market. So while other apps can work just fine on a less than stellar internet connection, these games don't. So do whatever you need to do to improve your internet connection strength. Sorry. :(

trace35
06-10-12, 04:52 PM
Hi all, understand that this glitch is for gold, but I have been experiencing glitches for my coins!!!! I bought a purple habitat (24000 gold) and a few seconds later it went into process mode and my purple habitat went miss, so did my gold!!! Also I was plant my food and it went into process mode and everything reset and I lose both gold n food again!!! What's happening man??? Unfortunately I don't have any photos as evidence, but this is frustrating n unfair!! Any suggestions??
Try visiting a Nbr right before you buy anything. That way you know your connected properly.

mattyboo1
06-10-12, 04:53 PM
It seemed like the 500 thing the 1000 displayed incorrectly

gamezebogal
06-10-12, 06:47 PM
What ever happened? Did they give you your gold back or the food or anything? :)

stardragon3105
06-10-12, 07:21 PM
Hi all thanks for ur reply, but I don't understand what has this got to do with the connection (FYI my connection is alright). If there is something wrong with the connection n it resets, why is it that only the food and purple habitat got reset back to original stage (no purple habitat n no food planted) but my coins remain spent? That just don't sound like a connection problem to me.

stardragon3105
06-10-12, 07:22 PM
Hi gamezebogal, no I have not gotten back my coin/habitat/food.. :(

coolgamegirl27
06-11-12, 02:12 PM
The processing thing is an internet connection glitch. These games need a very strong and solid internet connection, much more so than pretty much any other app out on the market. So while other apps can work just fine on a less than stellar internet connection, these games don't. So do whatever you need to do to improve your internet connection strength. Sorry. :(

I know this is what TL tell you, but how come this Forum has so many posts over the last couple of days all complaining about the same glitch? I play most TL games and have had weird glitches happening on just about all of them. People have complained about it happening on RS, FS, Farm to name but a few,now DS. Are we supposed to believe we all have bad internet connections? To me the common factor is TL Servers!! I KNOW it has nothing to do with MY connection!!

Happy_fox
06-11-12, 02:30 PM
I know this is what TL tell you, but how come this Forum has so many posts over the last couple of days all complaining about the same glitch? I play most TL games and have had weird glitches happening on just about all of them. People have complained about it happening on RS, FS, Farm to name but a few,now DS. Are we supposed to believe we all have bad internet connections? To me the common factor is TL Servers!! I KNOW it has nothing to do with MY connection!!

I was thinking about it too, but i dont want to say it since we are not that sure if it due to TL sever or not. My connection is always but i am having that "processing" lately too but not so often and only when i collect coins.
However, I think that TL doesnt have such a strong sever since mobile game business doesnt have really high profit for a super powerful sever so yea, I dont blame TL much about it, maybe a day off for sever maintenant is a good idea?

peteralan
06-11-12, 02:50 PM
I bought 530 gold to buy the eagle egg as I have tried 7 different combinations and have not got anywhere. I bought the eagle egg and placed it in the nest to hatch. When I went to check later the egg has disappeared and been replaced with an island egg. Now I have no eagle egg or 400 gold. All disappeared. This is really getting to me.

dalula
06-11-12, 04:19 PM
Hope everyone gets the compensation they deserve.

IslandSteve
06-12-12, 03:58 AM
My gold also vanishes. I watched it drop live while touching nothing!