PDA

View Full Version : Survivor (Game) Final 3

Tempete8
05-24-12, 12:38 PM
Ok TL Community I've recently Started a game of Survivor and been playing it in a group. 10 lucky people joined and been playing to see who can get far
Well 3 people are left and its up to you who wins, so I'm asking you who should win Survivor (game).

cubsrock1908
05-24-12, 01:16 PM
I want Kattybell and sparks to win!

shakiba
05-24-12, 01:28 PM
Sourlicorice2 :)

Good Luck.

Branston73
05-24-12, 01:31 PM
That was tricky to decide! :-)

dalula
05-24-12, 03:37 PM
Aw... I would vote if this poll were PRIVATE

sourlicorice2
05-24-12, 04:07 PM
I think I should win though goodluck to sparks and Kattybell.

Anyways I think I should win cause I was the one who was the most stategic and constantly sending PMs to the others on who I'd like to vote off. I'd PM Kattybell, sparks and Branston saying let's vote amymcc (sorry Amy), then PM them to cote mattyboo next (sorry again). They agreed. When it was just as four I was PM sparks to vote Branston next and originally when I knew the community was going to vote I was thinking I won't stand a chance against sparks so PM Kattybell and Branston to vote sparks next which they agreed to meanwhile sparks thought I was voting Branston. However I then changed my mind cause I got to thinking Branston has been getting to the challenges earlier than us and if he beats us to the final challenge then he might get immunity before I have a chance and he might stand a better chance of winning then I do as well. Sparks tended to enter the challenges a bit later so thought I stood a better chance against her in the challenge so again I PM Kattybell saying I was voting Branston instead and pm Branston that I was voting Kattybell hence Branston got voted off. Sparks had won immunity anyways so it was either Branston or Kattybell. (sorry sparks)

Anyways I think I should win cause the others basically if they had been PM each other and talked would have figured out my scheme lol. I played the most strategic game just like the real show.

I may lose votes for this but the least I can do is come clean as I had promised Branston in a pm when I apologized for having to lie to him. I am an honest person but this is a game and the rules of the game are:

OUTWIT, OUTPLAY AND OUTLAST!

sourlicorice2
05-24-12, 04:25 PM
And I forgot to mention I even conspired to vote Kattybell (sorry again) off but made a strategic change of plans and didn't. Ok I've come clean now on why I think I should win lol.

amymcc
05-24-12, 04:35 PM
Ok sourlicorice, I gave you my vote. (even though I thought we were in an alliance) You outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted me.

sparks229
05-24-12, 09:01 PM
Well... I'm giving sourlicorice my vote. For being genius. And not voting for myself. Because I didn't see through her plan. Although, most of it is true. At least what was PM'ed to me.

Oh and now I know what you mean by "you'll see". This is how I'm winging it :D yup

mtytomlinson
05-24-12, 10:57 PM
Sorry but Wheres the original forum?

kattybell
05-25-12, 03:33 AM
I think IMO sourlicorice2 should win, yes I know (I should be telling you I should win)... Hehe. But she played the game very well! I knew she must of been up to something lol. So good luck to all of us! I enjoyed the game, wish there had been more challenges. :)

kattybell
05-25-12, 03:35 AM
Sorry but Wheres the original forum?

The survivor game group.

sourlicorice2
05-25-12, 04:24 AM
Ok sourlicorice, I gave you my vote. (even though I thought we were in an alliance) You outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted me.

Thanks amymcc and i am Sorry. I was already in an alliance with Branston, sparks and Kattybell when you asked about being in an alliance. When you sent a PM asking me to I was like oh no.. Just like the game survivor I couldn't tell you that and have you come up with a plan of your own and swaying my alliance to your side. It was all strategic and hopefully not taking personally.

sourlicorice2
05-25-12, 04:29 AM
Well... I'm giving sourlicorice my vote. For being genius. And not voting for myself. Because I didn't see through her plan. Although, most of it is true. At least what was PM'ed to me.

Oh and now I know what you mean by "you'll see". This is how I'm winging it :D yup

Lol I watch the show to much and learned its important to make early alliances and make strategic moves. Though to be honest I did feel bad about it but it is a game and I did follow the rules which didn't say strategic fibs were not allowed lol.

sourlicorice2
05-25-12, 04:37 AM
I think IMO sourlicorice2 should win, yes I know (I should be telling you I should win)... Hehe. But she played the game very well! I knew she must of been up to something lol. So good luck to all of us! I enjoyed the game, wish there had been more challenges. :)

Lol thanks :-) I was just hoping you, Branston and sparks didn't start sending PMs to each other and that you just continued to let me sort out who to vote out lol. I know I'm a big poop head. It wasn't personal believe me and I even felt bad about it but in the end I decided its a game of outwitting, outplaying and outlasting and the only way to do that on here is making sure I was constantly communicating with the three of you and remembering what I was telling each of you so I didn't end up contradicting myself. I figured you would all become suspicious at some point and it might have been my downfall in the end. If none of us communicated then it would have been the luck of who individuals voted off and I didn't want that. I wanted to make sure I did what I could to make it to the finals. Whether I win or not is left to be seen but if you or sparks win then you both still deserve it as well :-)

mattyboo1
05-25-12, 05:24 AM
Kattybell I vote for you

kattybell
05-25-12, 06:57 AM
Kattybell I vote for you

Thanks. :)

cubsrock1908
05-25-12, 08:02 AM
Thanks. :)

I voted for ya too!

kattybell
05-25-12, 08:03 AM
I voted for ya too!

:):):)

viviansmo
05-25-12, 10:21 AM
aw, kattbell, I would've totally voted for you, my crane-trainer, if you had pm'd me. but my other neighbor, sourlicorice2, did PM me... so I gave her my vote. no hard feelings! ;)

sourlicorice2
05-25-12, 10:45 AM
aw, kattbell, I would've totally voted for you, my crane-trainer, if you had pm'd me. but my other neighbor, sourlicorice2, did PM me... so I gave her my vote. no hard feelings! ;)

Oh no. You could have voted for her anyways. I wouldn't have taking it personally or been angry.

sourlicorice2
05-25-12, 10:47 AM
Lol even I voted Kattybell but purely by accident. Meant to vote for myself but clicked her name in my half asleep stupor :p

viviansmo
05-25-12, 10:54 AM
Oh no. You could have voted for her anyways. I wouldn't have taking it personally or been angry.
oh, I know! I voted the way I wanted, no worries!

sourlicorice2
05-25-12, 10:55 AM
oh, I know! I voted the way I wanted, no worries!

Thanks very much. It's appreciated :-)

kattybell
05-25-12, 11:54 AM
I hope sour wins. Thanks for all who is voting for me. :)

kattybell
05-25-12, 11:55 AM

No worries :)

sourlicorice2
05-25-12, 12:14 PM
I hope sour wins. Thanks for all who is voting for me. :)

You're too kind and I don't deserve it lol. This has been my favourite game on the forum so far. I love the real show and have seen every episode.

kattybell
05-25-12, 12:22 PM
Thanks! I haven't seen them all. Just some. I love the whole idea of it all. :)

Tempete8
05-25-12, 01:08 PM
You're too kind and I don't deserve it lol. This has been my favourite game on the forum so far. I love the real show and have seen every episode.

So does that mean I need to make another Survivor (game) on here? Lol

SmokeyMtnGirl
05-25-12, 05:20 PM
Imma castin my vote for sourlicorice cause she is the first friend I made in these games.

sourlicorice2
05-25-12, 08:11 PM
So does that mean I need to make another Survivor (game) on here? Lol

Oh I'm in if you do lol.

sparks229
05-25-12, 08:39 PM
I might do it again if you do. But if you do, maybe put in the forum games so that everyone can follow along. :)

Tempete8
05-25-12, 09:35 PM
I might do it again if you do. But if you do, maybe put in the forum games so that everyone can follow along. :)

No then people that get voted off would still try to be in it or other people that's not in the game would try to join in.

Tempete8
05-26-12, 01:56 PM
The Winner of Survivor (game) is sourlicorice2!!!!!!!!!!

sparks229
05-26-12, 02:01 PM
No then people that get voted off would still try to be in it or other people that's not in the game would try to join in.

Ok I just thought it'd be easier.

sourlicorice2
05-26-12, 06:05 PM
Whoo hoo thanks to everyone who voted for me :-)

Thanks also to my fellow players for not getting angry with me for all the scheming I did. ��

sourlicorice2
05-26-12, 06:05 PM
That was a heart at the end of the last sentence.

Tempete8
05-26-12, 07:10 PM
Congrats sourlicorice2 :)

pinkster73
05-26-12, 07:47 PM
Yay sourlicorice!

mattyboo1
05-26-12, 08:21 PM
Congratulations

cubsrock1908
05-26-12, 08:37 PM
Congrats

sparks229
05-26-12, 09:00 PM
Woohoo!!! I voted for you :) glad you won :D

sourlicorice2
05-26-12, 09:44 PM
Thanks everyone :-) hope there's another game of survivor :-) I'm thinking of starting one based off another reality show but not for a while. I gotta do some research and get questions about different countries for teams to answer etc. (basing it off the Amazing Race) so I might not start it for a while. I need to think how I'm going to do it before I start it lol so it doesn't get messed up.

Branston73
05-27-12, 07:45 AM
Thanks everyone :-) hope there's another game of survivor :-) I'm thinking of starting one based off another reality show but not for a while. I gotta do some research and get questions about different countries for teams to answer etc. (basing it off the Amazing Race) so I might not start it for a while. I need to think how I'm going to do it before I start it lol so it doesn't get messed up.

That Looks interesting. And congratulations for winning! :-)

sourlicorice2
05-27-12, 08:20 AM
That Looks interesting. And congratulations for winning! :-)

I'm still thinking about it. If I start it it won't be for a while. Between work and tipping, watering it'll depend on whether I have time. It might be an October game lol when I'm on holiday.

Tempete8
05-28-12, 11:46 AM
Close thread please

nmishii
05-28-12, 11:50 AM
Congratulations, sourlicorice!!!

dalula
05-30-12, 03:42 PM

Congratulations on winning! And I watch the Amazing Race. I like that show.