PDA

View Full Version : No one has epics?

RotomGuy
05-24-12, 12:31 PM
Almost every 10 minutes, I check the people on the Social List, and no one I've seen yet has a single epic dragon. Now I understand it costs 3750 food to get from Level 7 to the next evolution, but is that enough of a reason for NO ONE to have any epics?

ksbmommy
05-24-12, 12:35 PM
I'm doing one right now........a red dragon, he just started has 3 hours to go. I only did it to finish the goal. I've seen them on others farms.

patisu
05-24-12, 12:36 PM
I have a red epic ;) I've seen seen at least 6 others with epic dragons.

driftboutique
05-24-12, 12:58 PM
I have an epic life dragon. I've seen several other epics out and about. Apparently there is a bug where you sometimes see people's dragons as babies even though they are evolved, so maybe that's what's going on?

jcas6314
05-24-12, 01:04 PM
I have a firestorm epic! He's awfully cute :-)

RotomGuy
05-24-12, 01:06 PM
I have an epic life dragon. I've seen several other epics out and about. Apparently there is a bug where you sometimes see people's dragons as babies even though they are evolved, so maybe that's what's going on?

Yeah, for some reason, all your Life Dragons are adults...

CampingTime
05-24-12, 01:10 PM
I evolved a green dragon to that level today.

RotomGuy
05-24-12, 01:11 PM
Yours isn't showing up either! This is a bug which needs to be fixed.

driftboutique
05-24-12, 01:13 PM
I think they are working on it, but I agree, I'd like to see this fixed soon.

GroupMagma
05-24-12, 01:17 PM
I think they are working on it, but I agree, I'd like to see this fixed soon.

There is one known bug that if you have a Goal which requires a Dragon with "x" level, when you try to view it on another player's board, it will appear to be one level lower than it actually is. I think we need to wait for a new update to fix that issue. But it's only cosmetic! Nothing else should be affected.

haymk
05-25-12, 11:27 AM
Almost every 10 minutes, I check the people on the Social List, and no one I've seen yet has a single epic dragon. Now I understand it costs 3750 food to get from Level 7 to the next evolution, but is that enough of a reason for NO ONE to have any epics?

I have 4 dragon at epic level :d

divaxchange
05-25-12, 04:00 PM
I have 2 epics and about to evolve my 3rd. My 🆔 is divaxchange

87642andme
05-25-12, 04:16 PM
I have 4 epics with a 5th in the works..

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 04:17 PM
I'm about to get a Serpent Epic, so when that's done, i'd appreciate if you could tell me if you can see it in its Epic form or not.

mattyboo1
05-25-12, 04:27 PM
There is one known bug that if you have a Goal which requires a Dragon with "x" level, when you try to view it on another player's board, it will appear to be one level lower than it actually is. I think we need to wait for a new update to fix that issue. But it's only cosmetic! Nothing else should be affected.

No offense gm but I always hear from TL ( it's cosmetic )

saintlover
05-25-12, 06:48 PM
i have an epic forest dragon in the breeder right now.

j_halo7
05-25-12, 06:56 PM
I have an epic fruitful for the goals and I think it looks ridiculous. It was so cute as a baby dragon but now there's just way too much fruits hanging off its body. Argh!

Ronnie0Raven
05-26-12, 02:29 AM
I have 6 epics, but 0 rares :\

SlightlyJaded
05-26-12, 03:12 PM
A lot of people have Epics. Though it takes forever to get them that way.

patisu
05-26-12, 04:36 PM
There must be a bug somewhere. I have two games. Game 1 visits Game 2 and can see all of the dragons. Game 2 visits Game 1 and cannot see any Epic dragons. So now I wonder if there are games out there that cannot see ANY epics??

RotomGuy
05-27-12, 01:24 AM
I have seen no epics. TL says its because I haven't completed Epic Proportions yet, so I'm evolving my Serpent as quick as possible.

hubbabubba03
05-19-13, 08:51 AM
I have seen no epics. TL says its because I haven't completed Epic Proportions yet, so I'm evolving my Serpent as quick as possible.

I have plenty of epic's ..you can visit @ hubbabubba03

kwhales
05-19-13, 08:53 AM
I have plenty of epic's ..you can visit @ hubbabubba03

This thread is a year old. It was started when DS was first introduced. Probably most players have epics now.

hubbabubba03
05-19-13, 08:55 AM
Totally agree

RotomGuy
05-19-13, 08:57 AM
This was a bug that caused people who haven't finished the Epic Proportions goal to not be able to see Epic Dragons on other people's islands. They would appear as adults.

I have far more Epic's now than I used too :3

danni7788
05-19-13, 11:26 AM
This is weird! Can you tell me if you can see my epics? I have about 20... I hope they show up!

RotomGuy
05-19-13, 11:26 AM
This is weird! Can you tell me if you can see my epics? I have about 20... I hope they show up!

This bug was fixed. Everyone can see Epics now.

danni7788
05-19-13, 11:27 AM

Oh I just saw this. I don't remember that goal. But I see epics on other people's islands so I guess I did.

codenameraven
05-19-13, 12:51 PM

No point in having epic. Cost too much to feed too many new dragons and android users have no goal to prompt them to feed to epic. It would be nice to have the dawn goals so it motivated people in game to have epic dragons. There are zero progress goals gor android now all we have is buy this ios only dragon goal... there should be in game goals to keep people entertained like upgrade habitats... or raise (insert dragon here) to level 7 or 10.... but there is no point for android to do any leveling up past level 4 in my opinion. We have no special hidden dragons as goals no nifty boost building no challenges nothing.

alphaiceman
05-19-13, 01:27 PM
Almost all my dragons are epic. We are neighbors, look for my isle name Alpha Omega to see if you can see them. Out of 100 dragons only 5 are not epic.

alphaiceman
05-19-13, 01:30 PM
This bug was fixed. Everyone can see Epics now.

Lol ok good. I forget posting on an old thread boosts it to the top of the threads

RotomGuy
05-19-13, 01:31 PM
Just to clear up: this was a bug that happened a year ago before purple hybrids existed. I can see Epics perfectly fine now.

Nearly everyone I see has Epic's!

elwood99
05-19-13, 03:49 PM
I used to be at lvl 70 and have no epic. And i even posted a thread asking why would anybody in the right mind raise their dragons to epic form. It cost too much! Then came my diamond and its hybrids and then the TD. Those dragons need to be at epic asap.

kooky panda
05-19-13, 04:05 PM
This was a bug that happened over a year ago and there was a fix.

Closing thread to prevent any confusion.

If you are experiencing issues,please send an email to support@teamlava.com to check your game.

Note: Make sure you are playing on the most current version of the game.