PDA

View Full Version : Something odd going on today

jojopeanut
05-24-12, 10:27 AM
Last night I made my over night orders about 8:30 p.m. Pacific coast time this wasa 12 HR catalog all slots filled. This morning I go to check an put my items out. At first I"m in force close so I use the wait option no big deal a few seconds. Then I'm in game and fo to place my items on the racks, all my calatalog slots are empty. As if theey were never ordered but my coin amount went down when I placed the orders last night. I know there is no way to fix this just is a bummer. Oh and I had no out of sync issues last night or force close nothing.

kattybell
05-24-12, 10:28 AM
Sounds like a server error or the server not syncing with your game. Sorry you lost your items.

wintertrash
05-24-12, 11:29 AM
I had the same thing happen twice a few days ago. "bummer" indeed.

imogen2
06-07-12, 09:34 PM
This happens to me at least once a week, its so annoying. That, combined with the missing coins, makes me not even want to play anymore.

imberyo11
06-07-12, 10:54 PM
It happened to me today. I bought 6 new ottomans, placed them and in a couple of minutes they disappeared along with the last order of clothes I made. The sad part is that the coins didn't came back!!!!

jojopeanut
06-07-12, 11:32 PM
It happened to me today. I bought 6 new ottomans, placed them and in a couple of minutes they disappeared along with the last order of clothes I made. The sad part is that the coins didn't came back!!!!
Oh that's bad..wow and those ottomans aren't cheap. Wow wonder if you can report it and get the coins back or the ottomans. Now when I order clothes I close and come back to check make sure the order sticks.

imogen2
06-08-12, 12:30 AM
Oh that's bad..wow and those ottomans aren't cheap. Wow wonder if you can report it and get the coins back or the ottomans. Now when I order clothes I close and come back to check make sure the order sticks.

Unfortunately that doesn't always work. Numerous times I've placed an order, gone to.make sure it stayed only to come back 10 mins before its ready, leave to go tip a few neigh ours while I wait the last few mins and its in that time the whole order disappears.

rubifamous
06-08-12, 01:15 AM
why dont you report your problem to teamlava by email