PDA

View Full Version : I have the number '4' showing up in the lower left hand corner when I visit others

SacisKiddos
05-24-12, 05:30 AM
What is the number '4' about - should it mean something to me?
Since it is on other people's islands I can't take a picture of it.
I have an iPhone and just re-uploaded the game today. I have version 1.0.2

kattybell
05-24-12, 05:39 AM
Sounds like to me that is your rating. Congrats you're a 4 star. :)

MiniLaura
05-24-12, 07:47 AM
yep. Once you get past three "eggs" the egg graphic thing disappears and you just have a "4." It looks very strange.

[S8] Elsa
05-24-12, 02:30 PM
Thank you for the feedback on the rating feature. Do you think this is a cool way to show ratings or do you think it is a little confusing?

greygull
05-24-12, 05:20 PM
I think it's a little confusing. First, maybe it should show the 4 inside an egg - RS and BS have the 4 inside a star. Also, could it maybe be moved to the middle of the bottom of the screen? I think that's where it is in most of the games, off in the corner is unusual. Just being a plain number in a corner - doesn't give that sense of "hey, look - I just made it to being a 4 star player!" ;)

limabeansan
05-24-12, 09:26 PM
I, too, have a 4 there, and am wondering if it can drop. Meaning, do we have to visit a certain number a day to maintain? Or once we get to a 4, do we maintain that status for the rest of our time in the game?

sparks229
05-24-12, 10:29 PM
I, too, have a 4 there, and am wondering if it can drop. Meaning, do we have to visit a certain number a day to maintain? Or once we get to a 4, do we maintain that status for the rest of our time in the game?

It does drop every day. Fecs did some research on tipping and I'm wondering if it'll apply to this as well. Probably not though. In RS and BS, you can tip in advance so maybe it might work for this too.

Sorry if I've confused you more though =/
I'll go rfind the thread. Maybe it'll explain better.

sparks229
05-24-12, 10:32 PM
It does drop every day. Fecs did some research on tipping and I'm wondering if it'll apply to this as well. Probably not though. In RS and BS, you can tip in advance so maybe it might work for this too.

Sorry if I've confused you more though =/
I'll go rfind the thread. Maybe it'll explain better.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?24590-TIPS-.........................-4-STARS-.....-FOREVER-(without-Maths)

sparks229
05-24-12, 10:33 PM
Thank you for the feedback on the rating feature. Do you think this is a cool way to show ratings or do you think it is a little confusing?

Well I personally think its confusing. I think you guys should make it stand out a bit more so that you can notice it. And like GG said, maybe put it in the middle.

TurtleGirlSloan
05-26-12, 11:02 AM
I like the idea of the rating showing up inside an egg so it's clear it's your rating.

Rachael98
05-26-12, 11:34 AM
I like the idea of the rating showing up inside an egg so it's clear it's your rating.

I agree.

DragonTauro
05-27-12, 01:59 AM
Ive got the 4 now too. It's very odd. I thought it was a bug! I preferred the eggs. :(

SacisKiddos
05-27-12, 09:23 AM
Thank you both for your info and time : - ) wow how many levels do we have?

DragonTauro
05-27-12, 11:27 AM
I think there's 50. Because when I first load up the game, for the first 2secs all my stats (level, xp, coins, gold) show as 99,999,999 and my level is 50! I always watch in case it doesn't revert back to the real stats...I wouldn't mind having 99,999,999 gold ;)

dalula
05-30-12, 03:38 PM
I think it's 30, because it is a new game or something... its 30 in pet hotel too. And the Level 50 thing shows up for all the games.