PDA

View Full Version : The TL to do list for city story

cedar2
05-23-12, 09:58 PM
This is a list of things most wanted by players in the game that TL must get working on if I missed things or if you would like to add write it below.also let me know if you guys agree! :)

Expansions
New contracts
Water and sand tiles
Factory storage
Delete pending invites

Plz add to this list

mickr7an
05-24-12, 04:49 PM
All of the above plus:

Railway tracks and trains
New keys as well as new contracts for factories. I've nearly earned all the city cash I can.
More towers. It's hard to build a downtown area with so few tower blocks.
Walls
Old buildings, apart from castles
Better details about chests and boxes.

mickr7an
05-24-12, 09:59 PM
Tile size indicators so yiu know how big or small something is going to be before you purchase.

organiceric
05-26-12, 01:52 PM
Main NEED and MUST is ... storage for factories.

Honestly guys, my city is full now, i need the space.

Do it!

Easy to do, so do it!

bigbux3
05-26-12, 01:57 PM
I honestly like goals. So doing a few goals to achieve cool buildings and other stuff, I wouldn't mind. Maybe they can be a few city cash goals too! Plus, TeamLava hasn't given City Story the 3-4 newest updates Farm Story, RS, BS, and Fashion Story has gotten. UPDATE!!!
And stop making bad trees and unrealistic items. I've never seen a cooking school that looked like a kitchen cabinet! And I bet you if a child saw a clown shop like the one in-game, they'd be scarred for life! Don't get me started about unproportioned items!

eagle2112
05-26-12, 06:03 PM
I would like all the Limited Items for sale and 40% and 30% City Cash sales again
Yes I agree these are the most needed
Expansions
New contracts
Water and sand tiles
Factory storage
Delete pending invites

Mobius2014
05-29-12, 10:14 AM
Railroads! Railroads! Railroads! I know we started with Grand Central. Don't forget good old Penn Station (in NYC). Many other great stations still around like Union Stations in D.C. and Calif.