PDA

View Full Version : Do you sell or keep the common crossbreed if you get several?

maggieyyli
05-23-12, 02:40 PM
I am new to this game and I am not sure if this question had been asked before. In order to breed rare dragon, I keep breeding but I am no luck and every time I get the common crossbreed. I have several firestorm and they occupied 2 large habitats. Now the next egg is hatching (but again firestorm egg), I wonder I should buy a new habitat for it or sell one/some existing low level firestorm? And I am running out of coins currently. Thanks!

viviansmo
05-23-12, 02:46 PM
After I've gotten two or three of the common, I sell the eggs as soon as they are ready. I've definitely sold more fruitfuls and firestorms than I've kept!

sparks229
05-23-12, 02:55 PM
Don't hate me but I sell every fruitful I get now!

kooky panda
05-23-12, 03:04 PM
I sell too.

sparks229
05-23-12, 03:05 PM
Fruitfuls are so annoying!!!!! To me anyways...

maggieyyli
05-23-12, 03:12 PM
Thanks for your prompt responses! Clearly I know what I should do! Just feel very sorry to my young dragons!

kooky panda
05-23-12, 03:13 PM
I did feel a little guilty, but I am on the mission for the Diamond Dragon!!!! (gotta beat Greygull and get one first. lol)

Purplum
05-23-12, 03:32 PM
I have a billion life, firestorm and fruits. I sold one firestorm in frustation at not getting an eagle...then I realized -- I still have room in my habitats. No need to throw away a perfectly good coin generating dragon baby if I have room for it, lol.

Though I will admit that I am keeping a few at level 1 like little sacrificial lambs should the need arise to make space for a rarer breed. >_> <_<

greygull
05-23-12, 03:41 PM
I did feel a little guilty, but I am on the mission for the Diamond Dragon!!!! (gotta beat Greygull and get one first. lol)

You got a Mindvolt before me ;) but I will keep trying to beat you for the Diamond! lol (or beat one of the CMs - I swear I'm about to drive up there and find out how to do it lol!)

I haven't sold yet, why not keep them until you run out of room? As Purplum said, they still make money for you :)

kooky panda
05-23-12, 03:51 PM
You got a Mindvolt before me ;) but I will keep trying to beat you for the Diamond! lol (or beat one of the CMs - I swear I'm about to drive up there and find out how to do it lol!)

I haven't sold yet, why not keep them until you run out of room? As Purplum said, they still make money for you :)
GG check out my siggy.. I got one!!!..... okay I *****ed!!

greygull
05-23-12, 04:54 PM
GG check out my siggy.. I got one!!!..... okay I *****ed!!

Me too lol - thanks for giving me a Diamond!

piperazine
05-23-12, 05:45 PM
I immediately sell the fruitfuls. If only I could feed them to other dragons instead of getting a meager $100 back...

hokix
05-23-12, 06:00 PM
I keep all my habitats full until I get something I want, then I sell a fruitful or mist.

driftboutique
05-23-12, 08:52 PM
I immediately sell the fruitfuls. If only I could feed them to other dragons instead of getting a meager $100 back...

Ahaha, that's so evil! I love it! One fruitful = 240 apples, perhaps?

maguar
05-24-12, 01:29 AM
I keep them until I get a better dragon. They may only earn $99/hour at level one but it adds up. Feeding them just 5 pieces of food gets that to $117/hour

faisal01911349250
12-12-12, 02:59 AM
I keep the commons till I run out of room why sell perfect coin machines I normally sell a common when either I run out of room or when there's another common or rare that produces more coin

Sefyre
12-12-12, 04:26 AM
I keep two of each Dragon if possible (yes, Firestorms and Fruitfuls and Lifes and Islands included!) because I love the artwork and I think the good majority of the Dragons are just awesome to look at... and because of limited space, I have to sell some. :(

I have recently bred 7 Magics and have kept 4. As I continue breeding for Magic hybrids, I will probably sell more to make room.