PDA

View Full Version : Newbie questions

lsloman
05-23-12, 06:53 AM
I started playing 5 days ago. Yesterday I was able to play with 5 dragons, both my nbrs and non-nbrs. Today I can only play 3x with non-nbrs and 6x with nbrs. Was this a recent change? Or did I need to obtain a certain level to do this? Also, I might be missing this......is there a way to see if you have already played and with how many dragons? I don't want to keep visiting the same players if I have already played there. Thx.

kooky panda
05-23-12, 08:16 AM
I believe they did change the number times you can play .

There currently is not a way to see if you haver already played yet, but the suggestion to add this has been passed on.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7v-xaIoEYKzvaa-X3uRZRY1__gx2JweSy70892bjIkxYLjm6m

lsloman
05-23-12, 09:53 AM
Thx! Probably another silly question : Does the breeding den give you a hint as to what you're breeding? Currently the message that I get (when I checked to see how much time it was going to take) said your dragons are still making magic. I don't remember if the message was different before when I was breeding earlier. Anyone know?

kattybell
05-23-12, 09:57 AM
Thx! Probably another silly question : Does the breeding den give you a hint as to what you're breeding? Currently the message that I get (when I checked to see how much time it was going to take) said your dragons are still making magic. I don't remember if the message was different before when I was breeding earlier. Anyone know?

It's always given me how much time is left, it's a surprise... to see what egg we get. I wish we could cancel breedings lol.

lanisii2
02-25-17, 05:15 AM
Hello... I played a long time this game, I have 2 account, and i play active one, from ipad and i play on iphone. Now i wish to play from my computer, FB... but when i go to open the game and play I can't. Pls help me. TY, bye

Rynetory2
02-25-17, 07:01 AM
Please note that Storm8 games are only available on Android or iOS mobile devices in the Apple App Store, Google Play or Amazon app store. Playing the games on a PC or using a third party service to access the games is not permitted as per our Terms of Service (https://www.storm8.com/terms-of-service/).