PDA

View Full Version : Dragon story for Android

pinkster73
05-22-12, 09:20 PM
When is it going to be available?

nmishii
05-22-12, 09:22 PM
I say shortly after two new games are released to iOS and before we can delete pending invites.

ariesblu
05-22-12, 09:27 PM
What a good question. Hopefully it's not too complicated for a moderator to answer.

pinkster73
05-22-12, 09:30 PM
I say after one more new game for ios, and new goals for ios users existing games.

nmishii
05-22-12, 09:30 PM
What a good question. Hopefully it's not too complicated for a moderator to answer.

We might get the typical TL answer for questions like this:

"Our developers are working on it. We can't speculate on when it will be released. Our schedules are fluid."

pinkster73
05-22-12, 09:31 PM

Here, I'll just guess what they'll say:

Sorry, we can't speculate on when that will be.

sparks229
05-22-12, 09:31 PM
I say after 2 new games are released to iOS (like nmishii said) but before the current games are improved and we get a gem confirmation button. So a long time. Sorry :(

pinkster73
05-22-12, 09:32 PM
Oh funny, nmishii was typing at the same time as me :p

nmishii
05-22-12, 09:34 PM
Oh funny, nmishii was typing at the same time as me :p

Right, and TL's answer is so predictable.

pinkster73
05-22-12, 09:39 PM
Dragon discussions are dominating the forum. I'm feeling quite left out.

Phone Dr Phil

nmishii
05-22-12, 09:48 PM

Phone Dr Phil

Same here. But by now we should be used to seeing a bunch of threads that don't apply to us. Its been kind of the norm for Androids.

pinkster73
05-22-12, 09:50 PM
Same here. But by now we should be used to seeing a bunch of threads that don't apply to us. Its been kind of the norm for Androids.

I know :(. It just sucks because I really like dragons. I have tons of dragon statues and wall sconces. Boo hoo

ariesblu
05-22-12, 09:54 PM
I know :(. It just sucks because I really like dragons. I have tons of dragon statues and wall sconces. Boo hoo
I'm sure that TL understands your desire to have this game on Android, and will forward your suggestion to the appropriate team.

pinkster73
05-22-12, 10:03 PM
I'm sure that TL understands your desire to have this game on Android, and will forward your suggestion to the appropriate team.

Oh good thanks. :p

ariesblu
05-22-12, 10:05 PM
Oh good thanks. :p
No problem at all. :p

driftboutique
05-22-12, 10:07 PM

Phone Dr Phil

I started playing on account of peer pressure (and bribery, of course.)

If I were an Android user, I would be all up in those threads being like "hey has anyone made a pink dragon yet? I bred my jigglypuff with a flamingo and now I have the most rarest dragon ever, you should try all day long to do that." But that might be why people think I'm a bad person :eek:

viviansmo
05-22-12, 10:18 PM
Lmao! Oh, you should post that!

I didnt realize dragon story was not released for android. Glad you guysnspoke up. Although not sure who is listening :p
Is pet hotel out on android yet? And if so, do you remember how long that took after the iOS release?

nmishii
05-22-12, 10:20 PM
Lmao! Oh, you should post that!

I didnt realize dragon story was not released for android. Glad you guysnspoke up. Although not sure who is listening :p
Is pet hotel out on android yet? And if so, do you remember how long that took after the iOS release?

No Pet Hotel either.

ariesblu
05-22-12, 10:21 PM
Pet Hotel Story isn't on Android or Kindle.

viviansmo
05-22-12, 10:23 PM
Well that bites.

nmishii
05-22-12, 10:26 PM
No Pet Hotel either.

It took 3.1 (ZS2) and 3.5 (PSS) months for us to get the previous games. So we'll probably get Pet Hotel and Dragon Story in Aug or Sept.

I'd rather be able to see how many parts I have in RS and BS than to have the new games.

apec714
05-22-12, 10:52 PM
If this game is released for android I quit..... Straight out you will see nothing but ****** hackers so please say its not going to android if so that's so lame

ariesblu
05-22-12, 11:00 PM
I've never heard of that before.

apec714
05-22-12, 11:06 PM
Every game I've played has been ruined once released for android I won't explain it here for obvious reasons

ariesblu
05-23-12, 02:16 AM
Hmm how unfortunate, for you.

pinkster73
05-23-12, 08:24 AM
Every game I've played has been ruined once released for android I won't explain it here for obvious reasons

What are you talking about?

bobbyrae
05-23-12, 08:46 AM
Wow...and there you have it folks!! The REAL reaon the android market has been left behind! Thanks for clearing up these muddy waters apec!

viviansmo
05-23-12, 09:15 AM
Yeah, what are you talking about, Apec?

apec714
05-23-12, 11:38 AM
I won't detail out what it is or how it's done and I won't discuss it further I already pm d a mod and detailed it to them so they can see what they think just gotta say one thing....

Thanks for letting me have my habitats back...thanks you

pinkster73
05-23-12, 11:47 AM
I won't detail out what it is or how it's done and I won't discuss it further I already pm d a mod and detailed it to them so they can see what they think just gotta say one thing....

Thanks for letting me have my habitats back...thanks you

If you won't discuss it why did you bother bringing it up then?

ariesblu
05-23-12, 11:51 AM
If you won't discuss it why did you bother bringing it up then?
Yeah what was the point?

queentina3
05-23-12, 11:53 AM
Anything can get hacked, I wouldn't let that stop Android from getting a game. Apple is just as prone to hackers as Android devices are, so to each their own. If one player gives up a game because it may get hacked, well it's only one player. Android is a huge market and shouldn't be left out just due to this reason, IMO.

pinkster73
05-23-12, 11:57 AM
Anything can get hacked, I wouldn't let that stop Android from getting a game. Apple is just as prone to hackers as Android devices are, so to each their own. If one player gives up a game because it may get hacked, well it's only one player. Android is a huge market and shouldn't be left out just due to this reason, IMO.

Now what are you talking about?

kattybell
05-23-12, 11:58 AM

I agree.

kattybell
05-23-12, 11:58 AM
This I would think:

If this game is released for android I quit..... Straight out you will see nothing but ****** hackers so please say its not going to android if so that's so lame

queentina3
05-23-12, 11:59 AM
Now what are you talking about?

Apec is talking about hackers and quitting if the game goes to Android due to them, well Apple games/devices can also be hacked, anything can. For someone to claim they are going to quit if a game they are playing becomes available to Android due to hackers, well...............................

pinkster73
05-23-12, 12:00 PM
I don't understand how releasing a game to Android would affect ios users.

kattybell
05-23-12, 12:01 PM

Same here.:confused:

GroupMagma
05-23-12, 12:02 PM
We might get the typical TL answer for questions like this:

"Our developers are working on it. We can't speculate on when it will be released. Our schedules are fluid."

Naturally, this is correct. I'm sorry, but if we literally can not speculate on when a game will come out, we can't give a satisfying answer to this question. We don't like to assign arbitrary dates to release of new games or content, as our development schedules are constantly in flux, and there are too many variables to consider that can change at a moment's notice.

I can, however, confirm that we're working on it.

pinkster73
05-23-12, 12:03 PM
Ok I'm safe now. Release it for Android.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1335150796530-1.png

kattybell
05-23-12, 12:04 PM
Ok I'm safe now. Release it for Android.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1335150796530-1.png

Yeah release it for Android!

queentina3
05-23-12, 12:08 PM

The only thing I can think of that may be referred to here is that when a game gets hacked, it ruins it for everyone playing the game as certain things get buggy, or get shut off for all users. For instance, if someone was able to do some back-end code or hack that would increase their gem capacity, and then released that information over the web, everyone could then do it and the company would take away everyone's gems, or turn off gem purchases completely in a game until they can clog the hole the hack made.

That is about as technical as I get, and I'm probably way off base, but again I'm just thinking on my feet based off of past hacks I've heard/read about. I personally would never take advise about hacking or resetting to factory and etc....as it can ruin your device, mess up your game to the point uninstalling/installing wouldn't fix it, remove any warranty you may have, and etc......

pinkster73
05-23-12, 12:09 PM
The only thing I can think of that may be referred to here is that when a game gets hacked, it ruins it for everyone playing the game as certain things get buggy, or get shut off for all users. For instance, if someone was able to do some back-end code or hack that would increase their gem capacity, and then released that information over the web, everyone could then do it and the company would take away everyone's gems, or turn off gem purchases completely in a game until they can clog the hole the hack made.

That is about as technical as I get, and I'm probably way off base, but again I'm just thinking on my feet based off of past hacks I've heard/read about. I personally would never take advise about hacking or resetting to factory and etc....as it can ruin your device, mess up your game to the point uninstalling/installing wouldn't fix it, remove any warranty you may have, and etc......

But what does that have to do with releasing it to Android?

ksbmommy
05-23-12, 12:16 PM
Pinkster, they are just trying to confuse you so that you forget you can't get dragon story yet. It's a crazy ploy that seems to be working...........ha!

queentina3
05-23-12, 12:26 PM
But what does that have to do with releasing it to Android?

Because Android games are more easily and more often hacked. If Dragon got hacked, then the playing experience for ALL players, regardless of them being Android or iOS, would suffer. That is what I'm taking from the posts. Now I'm done with the subject as I personally couldn't care less. I haven't heard of any TL games being hacked, or if they had been they haven't hurt my playing experience. Other things have done that quite sufficiently.

viviansmo
05-23-12, 12:27 PM
I just don't get it either. o_0

pinkster73
05-23-12, 02:11 PM
Because Android games are more easily and more often hacked. If Dragon got hacked, then the playing experience for ALL players, regardless of them being Android or iOS, would suffer. That is what I'm taking from the posts. Now I'm done with the subject as I personally couldn't care less. I haven't heard of any TL games being hacked, or if they had been they haven't hurt my playing experience. Other things have done that quite sufficiently.

Ok I get what you're saying. I think my tinfoil hat is appropriate here.

pinkster73
05-23-12, 03:44 PM
I'm getting a pop up for a goal in pet story DEMANDING I install dragon story and when I click install it tries to take me to some internet page then says requested item not found. What's going on? It's annoying.

greygull
05-23-12, 03:46 PM
I'm getting a pop up for a goal in pet story DEMANDING I install dragon story and when I click install it tries to take me to some internet page then says requested item not found. What's going on? It's annoying.

I just noticed - I'll flag it over

pinkster73
05-23-12, 04:14 PM
Talk about rubbing it in.

nmishii
05-23-12, 04:30 PM
Talk about rubbing it in.

I don't think it was TL that caused that. I think it was an Android ****** hacker trying to ruin the game for you. :p

viviansmo
05-23-12, 04:38 PM
that's funny. :p

pinkster73
05-23-12, 04:50 PM
I don't even know what ****** is. And anything can be hacked, not just just Android stuff. Whatever, can't argue with crazy.

ksbmommy
05-23-12, 05:07 PM
Whatever, can't argue with crazy.

And that's why you need the hat!

viviansmo
05-23-12, 05:16 PM
Whatever, can't argue with crazy.

but it's so much fun to try... not.

ButterPanda
05-24-12, 05:34 PM

thanks for the info. ill pass this on.

arcana13
05-24-12, 07:30 PM
I don't think you need hackers just to spoil the game. Some bugs are annoying enough! Plus, I would like DS to be available on Android. Then, I can send gold to myself everyday. ��

ariesblu
05-24-12, 07:30 PM
I'd like it to be on Android for those who want to play it as well.

pinkster73
05-24-12, 08:21 PM
thanks for the info. ill pass this on.

No need to pass it on. It stopped. Or maybe you passed it on and they fixed it super fast!

sparks229
05-24-12, 08:39 PM
No need to pass it on. It stopped. Or maybe you passed it on and they fixed it super fast!

Have they actually "passed it on" this time? How about the delete pending invites? Or the gem confirmation button huh?

GroupMagma
05-25-12, 01:46 PM

The last one. :D

sweetstuff525
05-25-12, 01:59 PM

If only they would be that fast to remove the tap to manage in farm... It will make many really happy

henrylucky
03-23-13, 05:59 PM
Look page 4, post 39. LOL, you're honest!

kooky panda
03-23-13, 08:12 PM
This is an older thread, this game has now been released to android and Kindle fire platforms.
Closing thread to prevent any confusion.