PDA

View Full Version : These fashionable felines come to Pet Shop Story all the way from grand ole Paris!

DaojinWildfire
05-22-12, 05:50 PM
http://media-cache5.pinterest.com/upload/281123201710163694_bE2mKgCj_c.jpg

Add Les Chats Noir soon to your Pet Shop!

driftboutique
05-22-12, 05:56 PM
Okay, I know I said no more putting costumes on animals, but these cats are super adorable! (And thank you for not just putting a beret on a Bengal :p)

music908
05-22-12, 06:16 PM
Cute!!

Denel31
05-22-12, 07:29 PM
Oui, oui! definitely very cute. Hope the price tag is not ?lev?. : ) cause I want it!

Limaxa
05-22-12, 11:34 PM
I like them.. But i hate when pets are wearing clothes or hats :(

Branston73
05-23-12, 01:44 PM
Awwwwwe! They're so cute!

ddenise
05-23-12, 04:39 PM
Love the berets:) Sophisticated!

Denel31
05-24-12, 08:48 PM
TL really put up a great update today. I think is the best one since the valentine update. Beautiful pets and lots of them when you count the crossbreed. And the items are just darling. I got all of them. I gotta say I'm impressed.

I was also surprised and literally jumped off my seat when I opened my game and was greeted by a "level up" announcement. I'm on level 50! Hooray! I really did not care about no items to unlock, even though is what pop up said. I was too excited. I know that fixing, adding, removing, updating, upgrading, etc takes time and I'm sure TL staff is working on it. And I think that today it really showed because all the ideas posted on these walls were taken into consideration.

Im not gonna lie, i was expecting expansion, but was not that disappointed when I saw the beautiful things in store for us. I know you are used to see more complaints than thanks on these walls, but I think a THANK YOU TL is in order.
Please pass along this message from an avid PSS player that just simply loves this darling game.