PDA

View Full Version : Bright colored trees that can't be watered. What's the point?

joecotta
05-22-12, 04:33 PM
Is there a point to the trees that cannot be watered? Do they do anything special for the owner of said trees? One I encountered today was called "Yeoolw Tree." There are other colors that do the same.

Thanks in advance!

Joe

pinkster73
05-22-12, 04:37 PM
They are just for decoration. No benefit to having them other then looks.

joecotta
05-22-12, 04:39 PM
Thanks! Much appreciated.

ThorVII
05-22-12, 05:30 PM
I wouldn't by one... decorations....baaahhhh

joecotta
05-22-12, 09:11 PM
yup. Trying to stay from the **** as much as possible. Does it belong on a farm? With an exeption or three, I'm staying with farm themed stuff. I certainly won't be blowing money on gems.

pinkster73
05-22-12, 09:17 PM
Staying away from what?

nmishii
05-22-12, 09:26 PM
You can get the trees in yellow, orange, and red. I think they were released so that people could decorate their farms for autumn.

I have no intention of buying them.

DerGelbeKaiser
05-23-12, 03:30 AM
I got oodles of them last autumn and they looked gorgeous. I'm one of those weirdos that don't necessarily want waterdrops on everything and I'd LOVE more trees that just look lovely - chestnuts, oaks, birch trees.
But then I'd also want bushes, rocks and other stuff do do some more wilderness landscaping...

onthetown
05-25-12, 05:15 AM
Oh wow, rocks is a great idea!

WendingWanderer
05-25-12, 09:19 AM
I think someone made a Christmas tree out of regular trees a year or so ago, and used the colored trees as ornaments.

DerGelbeKaiser
05-25-12, 09:22 AM
Oh wow, rocks is a great idea!
I've been hollering for boulders since I started playing. The other two farming games I play have them and I just love playing around with them to create walls, lanes, shrubbery and a magical circle :-)
Alas, I have not been heard so far... oh well.