PDA

View Full Version : Question: FREE Farming game or Is IT? Answer: NOPE NO WAY

DeNoBoNeS
05-22-10, 05:31 AM
I was playing Farm story today and i spent 8 Minutes planting crops and looking at my nice farm I am on Telstra Prepaid Service (Australia) and I started with $60.00 CREDIT on this service and when I called 125 8888 (number to check bal) the nice lady informed me that I have got $15.14.

This mean's that playing 8 Whole minutes of FARM STORY coast me $44 dollars and 86 cents so this game will set me back a packet I have STOP buyin downloading games that need 2 be online to buy because there a free download but you pay for it down the road.

I got a prepaid service because rewind a week ago when I downloaded this game playing it on a telstra contract with a INTERNET Data pack On the sim we now have a nice $600.00 phone bill now looking on the the site at our bill Telsta said $350 of this was data.

I do not download a lot of games as a fact I only have this one On my IPHONE so this game has giving me a $394.86 Bill. I love this game But is this game worth $394.86 + more if i am to play on?

Game: Zombie Farm Is free download and it works online and offline but planting zombies is not my idea of well FUN.

I WISH THERE WAS A FARMING GAME OUT THERE THAT HAS THIS GRAPHICS THAT WAS A ONE OFF PAYMENT SAY $4.95 STARTING PRICE THEN UPDATES $1.19 OR BONUS FREE ON EVERY 10 UPDATES.

DeNoBoNeS
05-22-10, 05:37 AM
that was offline and online connection to FACEbook or some thing

supercow
05-22-10, 09:27 AM
We do not charge you to play our game. We cannot be reponsible for data charges from your phone providers and you should speak to them if you are unreasonably charged. AT&T in the US provides unlimited data.

DeNoBoNeS
05-22-10, 05:02 PM
No super cow thats is not what i was trying to get at i am not holding you guys responable at all i was trying to say is that i am in another country and there are loads of people just get ****ed in chargers by our phone companys that are not like AT&T who will never ever provide us with UNlimited data because they can cash in way better on the deal.

This is why I would like the option of offline and online play..

It's a great game I will love to pay THE MAKERS (You Guy's) the money for all the hard work you put in to this game not my stupid phone company they get a ton of cash off me all ready with out getting data

my idea is.........

Make Farm Story Offline mode Charge one off fee for the game then have updates New crops $1.19 there are a lot of people in my boat who can not download online games that will be missing out on ur fine product.

Michael
05-23-10, 08:06 AM
Some of us play on the iPod Touch platform and are not constantly connected to an internet connection. I would be willing to pay up to $1.99 for an offline version that updates automatically when you connect to the internet.

Thank you.

DiNoBoNeS
05-30-10, 01:44 AM
I have been pushing this idea to the makers but so far Michael its been a no go to them I want this game to be offline and online.... but we be needing more ppl to voice this i think

Tink
05-31-10, 07:46 AM
Some of us play on the iPod Touch platform and are not constantly connected to an internet connection. I would be willing to pay up to $1.99 for an offline version that updates automatically when you connect to the internet.

Thank you.

This is not realisitic to ask. How would you water other people's farms if you're not connected to the internet? And how would other people water your farm if the server doesn't know what crops you have standing?

It would be a mess.

Chris
07-09-10, 11:05 PM
But if they had an offline mode, at least you would be able to attend to your own crops whilst away from a connection . Even if while you were offline the watering feature was disabled. Also, if I wanted to view your farm while you were in offline mode, it could show a simple, 'user offline' message.
Problem? Solved!