PDA

View Full Version : new Kindle, aarrggggh!

zauradazzles
05-22-12, 02:23 PM
I had a problem with my Kindle Fire and had to get a new one. Now I can't access my Fashion Story account. The game responds to me as if I am a new player, and there's no option to log on with my Storm8 id. I can only create a new id and don't want to start all over. Help?

kooky panda
05-22-12, 02:40 PM
I had a problem with my Kindle Fire and had to get a new one. Now I can't access my Fashion Story account. The game responds to me as if I am a new player, and there's no option to log on with my Storm8 id. I can only create a new id and don't want to start all over. Help?
You will need to contact support@teamlava.com they will be able to transfer your games from your old kindle to your new one.

zauradazzles
05-23-12, 10:27 AM
Thank you!

MzIan
05-23-12, 10:57 AM
I am so very disappointed in Team Lava at this moment and possibly for a very long time. I followed this advice 24 hours ago! Well, needless to say, my request still has not been answered and I, previously, have not missed ONE DAY of Fashion Story. I have spent a good amount of money on this game and it appears to me Team Lava doesn't care.

This is obviously an issue for many people. Why don't you come up with an easier way for users to transfer their games on an Android device to their new device???? I don't know... How about using their gmail accounts they use to GIVE YOU MONEY to track the person??? I don't even have the time to fill the store back up after the emptiness it will have. I have really been a faithful user and it is sad this is how we are treated. And I guarantee Team Lava will not do anything to lighten the blow.

Thanks for creating a great game but please work on your relationships with your consumers!

Sincerely,

Very Disappointed...

kooky panda
05-23-12, 11:20 AM
I am so very disappointed in Team Lava at this moment and possibly for a very long time. I followed this advice 24 hours ago! Well, needless to say, my request still has not been answered and I, previously, have not missed ONE DAY of Fashion Story. I have spent a good amount of money on this game and it appears to me Team Lava doesn't care.

This is obviously an issue for many people. Why don't you come up with an easier way for users to transfer their games on an Android device to their new device???? I don't know... How about using their gmail accounts they use to GIVE YOU MONEY to track the person??? I don't even have the time to fill the store back up after the emptiness it will have. I have really been a faithful user and it is sad this is how we are treated. And I guarantee Team Lava will not do anything to lighten the blow.

Thanks for creating a great game but please work on your relationships with your consumers!

Sincerely,

Very Disappointed...

It can take 3-5 business takes for support to get to your ticket. You can try and transfer yourself(except on kindle fire)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

MzIan
05-23-12, 11:25 AM
UPDATE!! 30 minutes later, my game was transferred!!! Thank you for allowing me to continue playing my GAME!

TL, please work on a better way to transfer. If possible, can you use the gmail account used to open the game in the Google Play market?? This may help, make it easier for you, and less stressful for your loyal customers!!!

The directions for that link were for Apple products.

****If you know you are switching your device, do not forget to close your account and post something on your wall!****

I had a phone that crashed so I was unable to do so but if you are able, it will help!

Sincerely,

Ms. Ian.