PDA

View Full Version : Extra breeding dens, evolution temples?

DAmanding
05-22-12, 12:03 PM
Is there a level at which you can get more than one each of the breeding dens and evolution temples? I'm at level 18 and having only one of each is significantly hampering my progress.

driftboutique
05-22-12, 12:16 PM
Agreed. I would at least like the option to pay gold for extras.

DAmanding
05-22-12, 02:17 PM
I should amend, I'm at level 17. doh!

qpmomma
05-22-12, 04:20 PM
I agree! You could base it on either your level or how big your island is.

driftboutique
05-22-12, 06:09 PM
I agree! You could base it on either your level or how big your island is.

Ooh, it would be neat if you could unlock another one every time you cleared a whole island!

crystalrayn3
05-23-12, 08:20 AM
Agreed! We're allowed 3 Nests. In order to mazimize their effectiveness we need the appropriate amount of Breeding Dens in order to fill them

maguar
05-23-12, 03:03 PM
I've got a neighbour at level 41. He's still only got one of each

elvjess
05-23-12, 07:30 PM
I agree that we should have the choice to have more than one breeding den and evaluation temple since breeding and evolution times are so long. It would make the game more interesting. Especially for those of us that can't afford to spend real money on our games to speed everything up

rooncake
05-23-12, 07:35 PM
I really feel bored with the game when my dragons are breeding @__@ 20 hrs is a long time to wait on one thing. At least with resturant and BS, you could have other ovens and play with those... here you're pretty much stuck doing absolutely nothing until your dragon's evolve or finish breeding.

apec714
05-23-12, 08:08 PM
I really feel bored with the game when my dragons are breeding @__@ 20 hrs is a long time to wait on one thing. At least with resturant and BS, you could have other ovens and play with those... here you're pretty much stuck doing absolutely nothing until your dragon's evolve or finish breeding.

This is my dilemma, I just wish I could get something new lol the evolution temple and breeding den aren't that big deal but maybe if they let us buy a new one each every 20 lvls would be A little more balanced otherwise I would just like some more stuff added in general otherwise I just stare at this all day

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg515/dragonstoryapec/eb7a5235.jpg

apec714
05-23-12, 08:09 PM
But remember if they let us buy more breeding dens and Eco temples expect times to be raised significantly

clux13
05-24-12, 07:54 AM
Im suprised we cant buy more breeding dens and Evolution temples. Even in Pet Shop Story you can buy more of the similar items. It costs and lot of gems but you can still buy them. You want players to be engaged and long lasting we need to be able to breed and evolve more at one time. The hatch times can be longer than the breeding times and so we have the ability to buy more nets with gold. Why not offer the same with the others. It can be linked to our lvls and stuff as the others are but at this point some breed takes almost and entire day. Thats to long with just one of each of these.

Purplum
05-24-12, 10:54 AM
You're 42?!? Nice! Glad to know we're not going to cap at 30! Not sure why, but when the leveling stops it kinda ****s a game for me -- even if you don't get anything besides a level increment, lol.

apec714
05-24-12, 12:20 PM
You're 42?!? Nice! Glad to know we're not going to cap at 30! Not sure why, but when the leveling stops it kinda ****s a game for me -- even if you don't get anything besides a level increment, lol.

I like leveling up especially if it's a xp grind fest, that's what I call a good time hehe I'm just about half way to 43 now