PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors

karen37
05-22-12, 11:19 AM
I just started playing Dragon Story over the weekend and have several neighbors that I have not memorized their names yet. I notice when you go to a neighbor's island there is nothing to show the island belongs to a neighbor. In FS there is the little gift icon. On DS I'll Sometimes see the gift icon pop up for a second, but as soon as the island loads completely it's gone.

moonlightknight
05-22-12, 11:22 AM
So what is your question? I'm sorry.

kattybell
05-22-12, 11:27 AM
Your stating that the neighbors name doesn't show up? I'm sure when you go to their wall it does. But I can understand your reasons of why it should be shown. Also I've noticed that about the gift icon, but since we can only gift three gold a day, who knows.

DAmanding
05-22-12, 11:43 AM
I think what she's saying is that it is inconvenient to not have some indication that you're at a neighbors island instead of a community member's island. I would like that too.

karen37
05-22-12, 01:17 PM
How do you know when you're at a neighbors island?

kooky panda
05-22-12, 01:19 PM
From what I can see, the little blue gift will pop up until you send out your three gifts for the day, then the blue gift button disappears since you cannot send out any more gifts for the day.

I will pass this suggestion on, I agree , since alot of nbrs have similar dragon names, it would be nice to know if you are at a nbrs place.

sparks229
05-22-12, 02:06 PM
While we're on the topic of indications, shouldn't there be like an amount of how many times you can play? Like in BS, you can tip 3 times for community/6 for neighbors. Why isn't there an indication of how many more times you can play? Unless my eyes are really, really bad

sparks229
05-22-12, 02:09 PM
While we're on the topic of indications, shouldn't there be like an amount of how many times you can play? Like in BS, you can tip 3 times for community/6 for neighbors. Why isn't there an indication of how many more times you can play? Unless my eyes are really, really bad

Oops just saw another thread on this. Ignore me please:rolleyes:

hokix
05-22-12, 05:54 PM
Indication would be nice. I had a nbr asked me to add him/her.

kooky panda
05-22-12, 06:53 PM
Indication would be nice. I had a nbr asked me to add him/her.

lol.... that happened to me too..