PDA

View Full Version : No tip amount

cookiemonstur
05-22-12, 11:19 AM
Please put a tip amount, such as fashion where it will show 3 or 6, I'd like to know how many I have left if I was only able to play with 1 or 2 dragons.. :) thank you

kooky panda
05-22-12, 11:21 AM
Good suggestion. I will pass this on to the CMs.

driftboutique
05-22-12, 12:20 PM
Yes! This is my #2 priority of what i want to see changed in this game (top priority being keeping the zoom level the same when switching neighbors.)

In the same vein, I would also like some indicator that shows if I'm visiting a neighbor when I'm viewing their island.

chic4stylin
12-25-13, 12:48 AM
Guess the devs didn't think this was important, but I too would very much like to see a counter of some type displayed when visiting neighbors and playing with their dragons. Can't tell you how many times I lose count of how many of the 6 I've actually clicked on...then you have to scroll all over their islands to make sure you've gotten them all. I play Fashion Story (and RS, BS, PS..some others I play occasionally) and they each have counters that let you know how many items you've clicked. It doesn't make sense that this wouldn't also be in place for Dragon Story, as they are all put out by TL/Storm8. Please, could you resubmit this request to the devs. Thank you very much!