PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Not Showing Money Ive Been Collecting.

partyinmytummyy
05-22-12, 11:02 AM
First off my Restaurant is installed and used on a Kindle Fire Version 6.3.1
The version of Restaurant Story I'm using is 1.3.5

My problem with my Restaurant is that the money I receive from food over night is not being added to the total gold. I receive a notice of the money Ive gained throughout the night when I'm not playing but it doesn't calculate to my total gold I have. Ive had about the same amount of money the last two days. I only get gold is when neighbors and visitor tip me. And also the food that is being used throughout the day does calculate just not the one at night, which is how I make my money since I have things cooking all day long. Hope you can fix this.

Ive closed down the application, and restarted the kindle, nothing happens.

mattyboo1
05-22-12, 05:18 PM
I'm on iPod I don't even get a welcome back message half the time

ButterPanda
05-22-12, 06:06 PM
this may be a silly question, but when you go to sleep, are you serving your food first or is it still cooking when you go to sleep?

RoseMeyer
05-22-12, 06:31 PM
you have the coin bug. its got othing to do with when you cook or serve.

it doesnt give you the coins.

partyinmytummyy
05-23-12, 03:19 PM
this may be a silly question, but when you go to sleep, are you serving your food first or is it still cooking when you go to sleep?
When I go to sleep I'm both selling food and having some being cooked all night long, the 12hr ones normally. Its just I'm not receiving the money for the food Ive sold throughout the night.

JohnDede
05-24-12, 03:23 PM
Are you turning your device off overnight? I'd try that. It runs on TL's server, anyway.

mattyboo1
05-24-12, 03:32 PM
I have the same glitch

partyinmytummyy
05-24-12, 03:52 PM
Are you turning your device off overnight? I'd try that. It runs on TL's server, anyway.

I have tried that. I turn my kindle off completely over night and turn it on in the morning. Still doesnt give me my coins. Now its glitching more. It doesn't always give me my coins I make throughout the day. T_T

ButterPanda
05-24-12, 05:30 PM
what kind of food(s) are you serving?

ButterPanda
05-24-12, 05:53 PM
Also, I took a look at your account and your podium is blocked. Make sure to move your podium. Issues like this can sometimes occur due to this. So first move your podium so the cashier is visible and then see if the issue occurs.

ButterPanda
05-25-12, 11:09 AM
The reason I am asking these questions is so I can try and reproduce what you are talking about using what you used.

partyinmytummyy
05-27-12, 11:25 AM
Also, I took a look at your account and your podium is blocked. Make sure to move your podium. Issues like this can sometimes occur due to this. So first move your podium so the cashier is visible and then see if the issue occurs.
Alright I have moved the podium around so the cook is visible. I'll keep an eye on it to see how it goes. For food I have a bit of stuff: Hotdogs, curry, pork buns, otoro tartare, meat pie, kalua pig, turkey sandwiches, bento box, miso soup, bbq chicken, quesadillas, beef chow mein, straw. crepe, glazed ham, olives and cheese, brushchetta and lastly Hawaiian bbq. I also noticed that I recieved a gem for cooking certain amount of foods, it was added but when I went to tip and came back it was -1. My money is always fluctuating, some money gets added other times it doesnt.

ButterPanda
06-01-12, 04:25 PM
ok thanks

partyinmytummyy
06-01-12, 08:44 PM
ok thanks
Thanks, will there be anyway to get the coins Ive lost so far back?
Also I'd like to switch the device my Restaurant Story is, from a Kindle Fire to an Android Bionic, how will i be able to do that?

jogirl11
06-02-12, 03:14 PM
I am using a Kindle Fire version 6.3.1 and I am having the exact same problem as this person posted: My problem with my Restaurant is that the money I receive from food over night is not being added to the total gold. I receive a notice of the money Ive gained throughout the night when I'm not playing but it doesn't calculate to my total gold I have. Ive had about the same amount of money the last two days. I only get gold is when neighbors and visitor tip me. And also the food that is being used throughout the day does calculate just not the one at night, which is how I make my money since I have things cooking all day long. Hope you can fix this.

Ive closed down the application, and restarted the kindle, nothing happens. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled and my money still does not add up. This is very frustrating because this has been going on for a long time and there is no telling how much money I have lost due to this issue!

partyinmytummyy
06-08-12, 02:00 PM
has this been solved yet? :(