05-22-12, 08:12 AM
Dear TL Developers,

I would like to see more of short term crops:

15 minutes
30 minutes
1 hour
2 hours
3 hours
I would also love to have some short term flowers - it would be easier to design and not wait for the whole day for flowers to bloom.

Thank you for listening.

P.S. I understand that not everyone likes short term crops, however we've been getting mostly long term crops for a while and it would be nice for a change to get short term crops. I am so tired of blueberries and pineapples :D

pinkster73
05-22-12, 08:13 AM
Pinkster loves short term crops.

(Nmishii shhhh)

yanochka
05-22-12, 08:14 AM
My P.S. was for Nmishii ;)

queentina3
05-22-12, 08:42 AM
You should have requested 1-week crops, then we'd probably get a 6 hour crop. Everytime we request a short-term crop they come out with a 1 or 2 day one, reverse psychology is the only thing left to try. They yanked the last 3 hour crop we had without even giving any notice, and it wasn't a seasonal crop, while they still have the seasonal St Patty's crops in the game. Makes no sense at all.

kimijo48
05-22-12, 08:58 AM
Yes, I like that idea VERY much��

schnuffiwuff
05-22-12, 09:38 AM
My gnomes and I agree with yanochka. We have more than hundered nice and busy neighbors, but most time they can?t find anything to water. One day or 36 hour crops and trees need a too long time before harvesting. We would even be glad about six and eight hours, but have no hope to be heard by TL. ( Sorry, if my english is not correct. My gnomes live in germany. Once upon a time they learned it at school. But with all hard work on the farm there is no time to lift it up)

nmishii
05-22-12, 10:13 AM
You should have requested 1-week crops, then we'd probably get a 6 hour crop. Everytime we request a short-term crop they come out with a 1 or 2 day one, reverse psychology is the only thing left to try. They yanked the last 3 hour crop we had without even giving any notice, and it wasn't a seasonal crop, while they still have the seasonal St Patty's crops in the game. Makes no sense at all.

I was thinking along the same lines. There's a better chance of getting short term crops if I had posted asking for more 22 hr 1 day crops.

driftboutique
05-22-12, 12:32 PM
I agree wholeheartedly! I like long crops and short crops, but I think we have plenty of long crops for the meantime. I would really love to see all of the crop times listed above... or even ANY of the crop times listed above :P

[S8] Elsa
05-22-12, 02:54 PM
Thank you for the feedback. I'll pass on that you're interested in new crops with shorter timers. What kind of crops and flowers would you like to see? Any particular favorites?

viviansmo
05-22-12, 03:42 PM
My P.S. was for Nmishii ;)

and for me... *ducks*

ooh... speaking of ducks... ducks and turkeys would be nice. especially turkeys.

um, back on topic... I was surprised the herbs were not timed shorter. so we have basil and parsley, but short-term could we add rosemary, thyme, oregano, cilantro, etc?

while I don't particularly think I'll be planting short-term stuff that's less than 2 hours (oh those cranberries! I will probably never master them - and I haven't even tried to master blueberries yet), uh... where was I... oh yes:

I agree that we've been hit with lots of long-term crops. It's time for a few shorter-term ones and maybe some medium-term, too. Especially 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 hours.

yanochka
05-22-12, 08:04 PM
In Farm Discussion threads there are numerous suggestions (including polls that KP does) for crops and flowers with pictures attached. If you need this information in this thread, I will be more than happy to quote this information here.

ariesblu
05-22-12, 08:05 PM
Would be great to see more short term crops brought in.

queentina3
05-23-12, 11:20 AM
Thank you for the feedback. I'll pass on that you're interested in new crops with shorter timers. What kind of crops and flowers would you like to see? Any particular favorites?

Just that the next 3 or 4 that they release be under 6 hours, that would be a good start. We've given our feedback on what we wanted on the weekly polls that are passed on to TL, but short crop times either haven't been listed or just been ignored. I personally couldn't care less if it's a veggie/fruit/grain/flower, I just want some short timed crops, period.

finefood12345678
05-23-12, 11:38 AM
Short term crops is a great idea. Doesn't matter what they are :D

nmishii
05-23-12, 11:41 AM
Just that the next 3 or 4 that they release be under 6 hours, that would be a good start. We've given our feedback on what we wanted on the weekly polls that are passed on to TL, but short crop times either haven't been listed or just been ignored. I personally couldn't care less if it's a veggie/fruit/grain/flower, I just want some short timed crops, period.

There used to be an advantage to having fruits and vegetables. They used to give more XPs and profit than flowers, with fruits being the highest overall. But now TL is releasing them with XPs and profit comparable to flowers. If this is the case, I rather have the short term crops be flowers since they won't wither.

sminus
05-23-12, 04:14 PM
Short time crops r a good idea. We've a lot of long time crops and we r tired of pineapples, lettuce, alfalfa, carrots n other 3 hour crop. Would really love more 1 hr, 2 hr , 3 hrs and 4hrs crops.

MiniLaura
05-23-12, 04:48 PM
There used to be an advantage to having fruits and vegetables. They used to give more XPs and profit than flowers, with fruits being the highest overall. But now TL is releasing them with XPs and profit comparable to flowers. If this is the case, I rather have the short term crops be flowers since they won't wither.

Good point. What she said!

Snapenath
05-24-12, 04:58 AM
(just discovered this section after 4 months on the forum :p they seem to be more listening in here :D)

I am adding my vote to short term crops, I am sooooooo tired of pineapples, blueberries and alfalfa!!!!

I don't mind either whether they are veggies, fruits or whatsoever, as long as they are short termed!

Chocolit
05-24-12, 06:56 PM
I would really love all the short term crops and flowers up to 3 hours Yanochka is suggesting. We have far too many 1D, 36H and 2D in the previous six months. My farms are usually full 10 hours after reset and it's a yawnnnnnnn..... waiting for harvest with nothing to plant; not to mention, my neigbours are telling me Full... NTW....etc. and no where close to mastery of the long dated ones!!!