PDA

View Full Version : Can't rotate blue lagoon

Triximix2
05-22-12, 06:20 AM
Hi,

I?ve built 2 blue lagoons. I could have the first one rotate the way I wanted it, but the second one cannot rotate. The rotate option is just greyed out. I have put the second lagoon at the exact same spot of the first lagoon that is able to rotate, but the rotate option is still unavailable.

I restarted my device, uninstalled-reinstalled the app but still get the issue. I have an iPhone 4.

Thanks.

kattybell
05-22-12, 06:32 AM
Is one blue lagoon upgraded?

Triximix2
05-22-12, 07:36 AM
Is one blue lagoon upgraded?

No, both are small blue lagoons. I bought the one that can rotate yesterday and the faulty one today.

Thanks !

kattybell
05-22-12, 07:38 AM
That's strange. :(

Triximix2
05-22-12, 07:42 AM
Ok, my blue lagoon has just completed building and now it can rotate... Other items could rotate while being under construction, but this one couldn't, who knows why. Anyway, it works now !!

kattybell
05-22-12, 07:43 AM
Ok, my blue lagoon has just completed building and now it can rotate... Other items could rotate while being under construction, but this one couldn't, who knows why. Anyway, it works now !!

That's good.

kooky panda
05-22-12, 10:31 AM
When a habitant is under construction it takes up a little more room, then a habitant that is already built.
That is why the new one did not fit in the same place and you could not rotate it.