PDA

View Full Version : Why am I not getting notifications?!!

Cutie4life900
05-22-12, 12:15 AM
I stopped getting notifcations on RS and BS. Why?! My food spoils because I'm forgetting about it, because I stopped getting notifcations.
I have android samsung galaxy s. Cutie4life900 is my ID

greygull
05-22-12, 11:10 AM
Try turning them off in game, restarting your device, then turning them back on. If they are still not working, you would need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, device, and what's happening.

ButterPanda
05-22-12, 05:59 PM
also try going into the notification settings on your device itself. I am not sure where they would be for your device, but try turning them off for each game and turning them back on.

nmishii
05-22-12, 06:35 PM
also try going into the notification settings on your device itself. I am not sure where they would be for your device, but try turning them off for each game and turning them back on.

I don't believe this is applicable to Android devices.

When I lose my notifications, I turn off notifications, reinstall, and turn them back on and it works. I'll need to try GG's suggestion the next time.

ariesblu
05-22-12, 06:38 PM
I don't believe this is applicable to Android devices.

You're right - I haven't seen this feature available for any Android phone or device I've come across.

Cutie4life900
05-23-12, 05:23 PM
I tried turning them off, closing the gamr, and then turning back on, and it still isnt working. Im going to try to restart phone with notifcations turned ofd, but that probably wont work either.

Cutie4life900
05-23-12, 05:24 PM
Sorry. Game* and off*

kooky panda
05-23-12, 05:29 PM
I tried turning them off, closing the gamr, and then turning back on, and it still isnt working. Im going to try to restart phone with notifcations turned ofd, but that probably wont work either.
You can also try deleting the game and redownloading it.
If you still cannot get them to work, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

Cutie4life900
05-23-12, 10:49 PM
Nope that didnt work. If I deleted the game, I'm afraid that,i'll lose where I'm at in the game and have to startover, and I DO NOT want that!! This is also an issue with BS too, so i'd have to delete both, and I'm so afraid of having to startover!!

nmishii
05-23-12, 11:50 PM
see answer in your other thread.

kooky panda
05-24-12, 05:05 AM
see answer in your other thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28970-Why-am-I-not-getting-notifications-!!&p=314904&viewfull=1#post314904