PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Dragon

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

anujagupta
05-21-12, 11:46 PM
Did anyone got the way to get diamond dragon...plz post a new thread whenever anyone get the way to get the diamond dragon so that everyone come to know...please and thankyou.

333paddington
05-22-12, 03:35 AM
Diamond is made from the four colours mixed, firestorm and island is an example.

DragonPwnage
05-24-12, 03:38 PM
Can someone verify is it Firestorm Dragon on the left and Island Dragon on the right?
Or Island Dragon on the left and Firestorm Dragon on the right? Or it doesn't matter at all and its all luck?

sparks229
05-24-12, 03:55 PM
I can say that it doesn't even have to be firestorm and island because my neighbor said they got it with mind lot and life.

DragonPwnage
05-24-12, 04:05 PM
But i wanna know can i breed Island and Firestorm for a chance to get diamond or does it have to be Firestorm and Island I seen alot of people saying Firestorm and Island and Island and Firestorm so i wanna know does both way still give u a chance to get Diamond or is it just one of the 2 ways o.o and i know theres alot of differnet ways as long as you have all four elements but i just wanna know lol does which side the dragons go matter right or left?...

DAmanding
05-25-12, 08:25 AM
My newest neighbor posted on her wall that she tried a level 6 firestorm and level 6 serpent repeatedly to get her diamond.

sparks229
05-25-12, 11:28 AM
But i wanna know can i breed Island and Firestorm for a chance to get diamond or does it have to be Firestorm and Island I seen alot of people saying Firestorm and Island and Island and Firestorm so i wanna know does both way still give u a chance to get Diamond or is it just one of the 2 ways o.o and i know theres alot of differnet ways as long as you have all four elements but i just wanna know lol does which side the dragons go matter right or left?...

It doesn't matter. It's unlikely you'll even get a diamond if you do it 1,000 times anyways :( that's why I'm not even going to try that hard with firestorm and island.

arcana13
05-25-12, 04:14 PM
There are currently two known ways to breed a Diamond - (Red/Yellow) Dragon [Firestorm or Eagle] with (Blue/Green) Dragon [Island or Serpent] and (Red/Green) Dragon [Life or Wild] with (Blue/Yellow) Dragon [Mist or Mindvolt]. The order is not important. But the chances are quite low to get it, so you might end up with some other hbrid.

RotomGuy
05-25-12, 04:16 PM
After I get the new hybrids, I'm going to torture my Serpent and Firestorm until they give me teh sparklez!

mattyboo1
05-25-12, 08:35 PM
I was just about to make a thread on this but I unlocked the description is kind I interesting I want this dragon but first how to earn COINS

redqueen111
05-26-12, 01:55 AM
What happen if Diamond Dragon on the left and Diamond Dragon on the right? hehe Does anyone try?

snake073
05-26-12, 10:15 AM
I have been breeding a diamond in epic form with a magic and got a magic. Then tried the diamond epic with eagle epic and got an eagle a firestorm and a mindvolt and now think I have another eagle brewing. Thought breeding a diamond would up my chances of another diamond.

arcana13
05-26-12, 10:41 AM
What happen if Diamond Dragon on the left and Diamond Dragon on the right? hehe Does anyone try?

I think we can consider those Diamond Dragons as all-color dragon. So, if we breed them, the result would be any one of the existing dragons ever.

tmh690
05-26-12, 12:29 PM
Has anyone bred 2 Diamonds?

SakuraSweetie
05-26-12, 03:30 PM
I think if you breed diamond+diamond= diamond dragon

redqueen111
05-26-12, 11:27 PM
I have been breeding a diamond in epic form with a magic and got a magic. Then tried the diamond epic with eagle epic and got an eagle a firestorm and a mindvolt and now think I have another eagle brewing. Thought breeding a diamond would up my chances of another diamond.

In my opinion , Diamond Dragon has one element is "Diamond Element" I think its baby should be Diamond Dragon because it has no other elements to random other dragons hehe..

eriklai
06-04-12, 03:28 PM
anyone know the best combo to breed the diamond dragon?

kooky panda
06-04-12, 03:29 PM
Looks like Island and Firestorm seems to be the most common pair.

joeyc0417
06-10-12, 08:01 AM
My nbr tried diamond x diamond but it gave them firestorm. ?

Happy_fox
06-10-12, 08:26 AM
In my opinion , Diamond Dragon has one element is "Diamond Element" I think its baby should be Diamond Dragon because it has no other elements to random other dragons hehe..

Diamond is still combine of 4 elements, instead of write it down for everyone, they invented the diamond element so people have to figure out how to breed diamond dragon and also she can have her own special habitat.
If they put down all 4 elements in her description, it means that she can be in any habitats and people wont buy diamond habitat. People also know how to breed her without trying or even thinking.

mattyboo1
06-10-12, 08:26 AM
How do you get an island please

BellaNicole_NYC
06-10-12, 08:39 AM
I have said this many times as I have two diamonds, you can do it with firestorm or island, and firestorm and serpent (which I did twice), or life ... all you have to do is make sure you have all four elements in the breed. and IT will take a bunch of tries. It took m me 20 tries for the first one and 5 more tries for the second. It is mainly luck and the more dragons they come out with the harder it will be to get one as each new dragon decreases the percentage rate of getting one

snake073
06-10-12, 09:03 AM
I have bred diamond with diamond and no it doesn't give you another diamond.

BellaNicole_NYC
06-10-12, 09:08 AM
yeah I tried that too for a bunch of worthless breeds

DAmanding
06-10-12, 09:31 AM
I just bred a lvl 10 Mist with lvl 10 Wild (in that order) and its going to take 2 days to finish breeding...so I think I FINALLY have a Diamond on the way! :D

Ronnie0Raven
06-10-12, 10:27 AM
I just bred a lvl 10 Mist with lvl 10 Wild (in that order) and its going to take 2 days to finish breeding...so I think I FINALLY have a Diamond on the way! :D

Well done!

budraider
06-10-12, 11:52 AM
DAmanding your not going to get diamond, your going to either get another hybrid, because i breeded fire with magic, and it took 2 days also, but i got a titan dragon

budraider
06-10-12, 11:53 AM
Your not going to get diamond, your going to get something else because mine took 2 day too, but i got a titan dragon
But if you get a diamond, then congrats

litodevilz
06-10-12, 01:44 PM
I think it's so cheap how they made another dragon 2 days to breed, it makes people extremely excited and then they get disappointed, at least make it 40 hrs so we're not tortured, I got 2 days after breeding epic firestorm(L) with epic island(R), now I don't know what to think lol -first thing I said to my bf this morning was YAY, I got a diamond dragon... *sigh*

doraemon1121
06-10-12, 02:19 PM
I think it's so cheap how they made another dragon 2 days to breed, it makes people extremely excited and then they get disappointed, at least make it 40 hrs so we're not tortured, I got 2 days after breeding epic firestorm(L) with epic island(R), now I don't know what to think lol -first thing I said to my bf this morning was YAY, I got a diamond dragon... *sigh*

actualy you can distinguish titan from diamond
although it says 2 days breeding
titan only takes 32 hours = 32 golds to speeding up
while
diamond takes 44 hours = 44 golds to speeding up

so when you see "2 days", also look at the no. of golds speeding up also helps

litodevilz
06-10-12, 04:36 PM
actualy you can distinguish titan from diamond
although it says 2 days breeding
titan only takes 32 hours = 32 golds to speeding up
while
diamond takes 44 hours = 44 golds to speeding up

so when you see "2 days", also look at the no. of golds speeding up also helps

Thank you!! I noticed it was 44 gold this morning :)

DAmanding
06-11-12, 09:05 AM
Mine is a diamond because it was originally 44 gold to speed up which is how I knew it would be 44 to get to egg. Plus doesn't a titan require purple in the mix? My mix didn't have any purple. :)

Happy_fox
06-11-12, 09:09 AM
Mine is a diamond because it was originally 44 gold to speed up which is how I knew it would be 44 to get to egg. Plus doesn't a titan require purple in the mix? My mix didn't have any purple. :)

I saw someone success to breed diamond using magic as red and water elements, so red and water might be see as magic as well i think.

ankalagon
06-11-12, 10:08 AM
Or the trigger for the diamond may just be to have 4 different colors. Doesn't matter which four.

nicole0811
06-11-12, 10:12 AM
I have tried so many times for fairy, but still can't get it. :(

rubyredrhum
06-11-12, 12:40 PM

I have a thread about Fairy...I hope this can help u:

I got it on my 4th attempt.
1st: Forest (8) + Fairy (7) = Fruitful
2nd: Forest (10) + Air (10) = Fruitful
3rd: Air (10) + Forest (10) = Fruitful
4th: Air (10) + Fruitful (7) = Fairy (BINGO!)
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo19/hlmu/Other/ff.jpg
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo19/hlmu/Other/ef.jpg

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29780-Fairy-Dragon&p=326852#post326852

NumiGumi
06-11-12, 02:53 PM
Someone said in another section of the forum that Epics increased her chances. I noticed that when I got my 2 fairies and eagles when I was trying for Firestorm and Fruitful, my dragons were in epic form. And another theory of mine is that rare plus rare equals super rare or ultra rare? So I have been trying to get Diamond with a level 10 Eagle and 8 Serpent and kept getting MAGIC! 3/4 times. Hmm. If I get my serpent to epic form and THEN breed... does anyone agree? And I won't know if I will get a titan or a diamond when 2 days have passed because I kept getting magic before... so it's possible that I have magic in the mix even though I'm just breeding Eagle and Serpent.

DAmanding
06-11-12, 05:48 PM
It's official, I sped it up and I now have a Diamond egg on the nest! One neighbor had suggested firestorm and serpent so that is what I tried first (both lvl 10). Got an island. I decided to switch the color pairings up to hopefully reduce my chances of an island. I didn't want to use a dragon that was already the blue/green combo. So on the second attempt I did lvl 10 Mist and lvl 10 Wild in that order. That was the one that succeeded first try. I can't believe I got a diamond after only TWO attempts!

cubsrock1908
06-11-12, 06:34 PM
Can someone verify is it Firestorm Dragon on the left and Island Dragon on the right?
Or Island Dragon on the left and Firestorm Dragon on the right? Or it doesn't matter at all and its all luck?

I don't think it matters if the island on right or left

budraider
06-11-12, 10:52 PM
Diamond Dragon!!!!!!!!!
Ik how to get it!!!!!!!!!
But first, a few breeding signs.
Green + Blue = Island and Serpent
Green/Blue + Green/Red = Magic, Life, Wild, Island, Serpent
The diamond comes later

cubsrock1908
06-11-12, 10:54 PM
Diamond Dragon!!!!!!!!!
Ik how to get it!!!!!!!!!
But first, a few breeding signs.
Green + Blue = Island and Serpent
Green/Blue + Green/Red = Magic, Life, Wild, Island, Serpent
The diamond comes later

Omg thx!! I will try that right after My WIFI at my moms starts working

budraider
06-11-12, 10:55 PM
It's official, I sped it up and I now have a Diamond egg on the nest! One neighbor had suggested firestorm and serpent so that is what I tried first (both lvl 10). Got an island. I decided to switch the color pairings up to hopefully reduce my chances of an island. I didn't want to use a dragon that was already the blue/green combo. So on the second attempt I did lvl 10 Mist and lvl 10 Wild in that order. That was the one that succeeded first try. I can't believe I got a diamond after only TWO attempts!

Oh woo hoo woo hoo.......... -_-

budraider
06-11-12, 10:57 PM
Ok there are so far a few to get the dragon.
Firestorm with Island.
Firstorm with Serpent
And Life/wild with mist

xmryalunx
06-12-12, 03:27 AM
previously i was using level 10 firestorm n level 10 island izzit better to use eagle n altantis dragon ? lvl 6 n 9

Ronnie0Raven
06-12-12, 02:50 PM
Please? :)

cubsrock1908
06-12-12, 02:51 PM
We all want a diamond dragon!

FrenchyCakes
06-12-12, 02:52 PM
Look at the other threads ! ^^
Try Firestorm x Island
(Or maybe Eagle x Serpent ?)

Ronnie0Raven
06-12-12, 02:55 PM
Look at the other threads ! ^^
Try Firestorm x Island
(Or maybe Eagle x Serpent ?)

I tried this a million times :(((

cubsrock1908
06-12-12, 02:56 PM
I'm in the middle of breeding an Island! 1 step closer to DIAMOND!!

FrenchyCakes
06-12-12, 02:57 PM
Luck and random :') One of my neighbor has 2 diamond dragons

Ronnie0Raven
06-12-12, 02:58 PM
Yeah i know, my dad got his second one this morning. Im sooooo jealous ive got this game longer than him... Luck is a bitsj

crystalrayn3
06-12-12, 04:50 PM
I feel your pain Ronnie. I can't wait to have a squirming lil Diamond :P

banana_leaf
06-12-12, 07:19 PM
me toooooo.
tried Island * Firestorm, Serpent *firestorm too many times with all variery of levels and still got no luck ><

sparks229
06-12-12, 07:32 PM
Luck and random :') One of my neighbor has 2 diamond dragons

Luck and random or money.

I wanna diamond!!!!

brookelynn2006
06-12-12, 07:43 PM
One of my neighbors has 5, SO jealous right now.

litodevilz
06-13-12, 08:47 AM
Do u guys ever feel like you get the rare dragons when you don't try? I tried for eagle and fairy so countless times till I gave up, then tried to get a charm, but got a planet. Then I tried for a mindvolt and got seabreeze. Tried to get mindvolt or serpent with epic island and firestorm and got eagle, then diamond on 4th try. Seems like when I aim for something, I continuously fail.

If any of you wanna add me as ur neighbor and come look at my diamond egg, ur welcome to :) it was an unexpected pleasant surprise.

Purplum
06-13-12, 09:54 AM
Every time I put any diamond combination into the breeder (meaning two dragons that have red, yellow, blue and green in their making) I always end up with Island. Always. Getting pretty tired of the little 20 hour monsters. I sell them immediately upon hatching now because I'm so sick of them. I wish we could cancel breeding. Or sell the egg the minute it hits the nest. Not that I need the nest space, since I'm constantly getting 20 hour islands jamming up the breeder (And I'm SO over speeding up one island with gold just to get another). But I hate looking at the island eggs now. And I just want them gone! XD

cubsrock1908
06-13-12, 09:55 AM
My island dragon is on its way! Then all I have to do is keep feeding and feeding

Happy_fox
06-13-12, 10:01 AM
I know a way to get diamond 100% ;)

RotomGuy
06-13-12, 10:04 AM
I know a way to get diamond 100% ;)

Are you trolololing? Do you mean buy gold? If not, tell us!

Happy_fox
06-13-12, 10:05 AM
Are you trolololing? Do you mean buy gold? If not, tell us!

Oop, seem everyone know this :))))

Happy_fox
06-13-12, 10:07 AM
This joke doesnt work anymore :(

awertie
06-13-12, 11:59 AM
I want a diamond too! (Really, who doesn't?)

2jan1
06-13-12, 12:06 PM
Is this Works ?
Genie(10)+Life(10)=Diamond .
They said this is the Combo but I tried it 10 times still dont get the DiAmonD .

Farmaniac
06-14-12, 09:45 AM
After many tries, probably 25, I mangaed to breed a diamond by using eagle and serpent, both epic. I think it's just luck!

2jan1
06-14-12, 11:44 AM
Please Tell me All the Pair that can Get the Diamond Dragon , all Combos .
I really want a Diamond Dragon ?_?

Darkstorm2
06-14-12, 11:48 AM
Just make sure you have air, water, forest, and fire in the breeeder at the same time... Check out the breeding thread for the dragons...

sparks229
06-14-12, 12:19 PM
Try this http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28258-Dragon-Story-Lists-(In-Progress)&p=330742&viewfull=1#post330742

I got mine with level 4 firestorm and island

ozthejackal
06-14-12, 12:20 PM
I got mine from Genie And Life

rubyredrhum
06-14-12, 02:37 PM
I got mine Fruitful x Fruitful.......JK:p:o:rolleyes:.

I'm trying Island x Firestorm...sparks229 got one from that combo..so I have my hopes up that it's possible to get a Diamond from that....I don't believe other people who got a Diamond from that combo or diffrent combo, unless they show a proof they really got Diamond from breeding.....Anything is easy to say but hard to prove.

From Island x Firestorm, so far I've gotten Firestorm, Fairy, and two Fruitfuls.

Happy_fox
06-14-12, 02:41 PM
I got mine Fruitful x Fruitful.......JK:p:o:rolleyes:.

I'm trying Island x Firestorm...sparks229 got one from that combo..so I have my hopes up that it's possible to get a Diamond from that....I don't believe other people who got a Diamond from that combo or diffrent combo, unless they show a proof they really got Diamond from breeding.....Anything is easy to say but hard to prove.

From Island x Firestorm, so far I've gotten Firestorm, Fairy, and two Fruitfuls.

How can someone prouve he got his diamond by breeding? O.o

sparks229
06-14-12, 02:47 PM

By taking a screenshot of the time it takes to breed. Which I did. You can question my honesty of you want but I'm telling the truth :) and I'm a girl :o :p

rubyredrhum
06-14-12, 02:59 PM

Video clip, or screenshot of the 2 dragons breeding

Rachael98
06-14-12, 03:45 PM

How do you video???

Ahem.

yandao11
06-14-12, 03:52 PM
I tried 10over times with island and firestorm.. No diamond. Gave some rares and super rares though.

So I switch to wild and mindvolt with no avail as well. Only consolation is got another eagle and fairy which don't seem that rare to me now.. LOL.

So after five times I switched again (doesn't matter right? Or I must repeatly use the same 2?), anw now I have a breeding of 7hours..

Checked the list as 7hrs not familiar to me and nope of the existing ones? So means it's one of the two new dragons?

Not that I don't want it but come on gimme the diamond!!!

Have all but Titan and diamond yet before I got these 2, new ones keep appearing.

At this rate I will nv get ALL dragons since I'm not going to buy any more gold!!! Alr spent $50 on gold.

And i still feel so stupid falling for TLs mercenary trick. Dam those waiting times man!!!

rubyredrhum
06-14-12, 10:31 PM

I know there's apps that enables u to take a video of ur iphone screen but idk what it is.
So if u cant do that, take a camera, and record ur iphone screen? :O

Happy_fox
06-14-12, 11:44 PM
Oh i see O.o
Just because when i breed mine, i dont have any point to take a screen shot :P

trace35
06-15-12, 12:19 AM
Oh for gods sake! Why would she lie? And why wouldn't that be true anyway? Next you'll be questioning if sparks is really a girl, or if kooky is really a panda!

rubyredrhum
06-15-12, 01:10 AM
Well it's just me who doesn't trust just so easy i guess....
Maybe if somebody said "i got a Diamond from Magic and Fruitful!!!!" others would believe that... Yeah sure... i wont rlly believe it but then again , thats just me.

Easy to say they got a diamond from a combo but not necessarily true.
They couldve used gold maybe. x_O

kor69
06-15-12, 01:21 AM
Oh for gods sake! Why would she lie? And why wouldn't that be true anyway? Next you'll be questioning if sparks is really a girl, or if kooky is really a panda!

Whaaaat??!!
Noooooo!! Kooky is not a Panda?

:(

Superyalda
06-15-12, 06:51 AM
Going to start trying now. Just put a 7mist and 10 Wild together ... 3 hours!?

coolgamegirl27
06-15-12, 07:27 AM
Going to start trying now. Just put a 7mist and 10 Wild together ... 3 hours!?

That's a Life Dragon

2jan1
06-15-12, 09:18 AM
I got mine from Genie And Life

Really ?

zapikaz
06-15-12, 12:17 PM
Just make sure you have air, water, forest, and fire in the breeeder at the same time... Check out the breeding thread for the dragons...
If that's true, these are all of the possible combinations:
Life x Mist
Life x Mindvolt
Life x Seabreeze
Wild x Mist
Wild x Mindvolt
Wild x Seabreeze
Firestorm x Island
Firestorm x Serpent
Firestorm x Atlantis
Eagle x Island
Eagle x Serpent
Eagle x Atlantis

I believe that's all. Also, from what I've heard, level 4 dragons seem to be better for breeding if you're trying to get rare dragons.
Although, if Genie/Life and Genie/Atlantis have gotten people Diamonds, that would mean you could get a Diamond from /any/ combination of 4 different colors. Does anyone have any kind of screenshot/video that would prove it's possible to get a Diamond with a purple dragon as one of the dragons you're breeding?

lareinema
06-15-12, 12:50 PM
People are really questioning whether someone actually bred a diamond? Seriously? It's part of the game, so people are breeding them. Too funny.

mattyboo1
06-15-12, 01:03 PM
Island firestorm

trace35
06-15-12, 01:14 PM
People are really questioning whether someone actually bred a diamond? Seriously? It's part of the game, so people are breeding them. Too funny.

I know! Obviously it's luck and whenever u have a four color breeding combo, u have a chance of getting a diamond! Why believe anyone, ever, who says they have bred a diamond? How do you choose who to believe and who not to believe, that is the question!? Lol!

zapikaz
06-15-12, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE=zapikaz;332646]If that's true, these are all of the possible combinations:
Life x Mist
Life x Mindvolt
Life x Seabreeze
Wild x Mist
Wild x Mindvolt
Wild x Seabreeze
Firestorm x Island
Firestorm x Serpent
Firestorm x Atlantis
Eagle x Island
Eagle x Serpent
Eagle x Atlantis[QUOTE]More combinations, now that I know /any/ four-color combination should work (also taking the new dragons into account):
Life x Genie, Coral, Wizard, or Mistmoth
Wild x Genie, Coral Wizard, or Mistmoth
Forestfire x Mist, Mindvolt, Seabreeze, Genie, Coral, Wizard, or Mistmoth
Firestorm x Poison, Coral, Wizard, or Mistmoth
Eagle x Poison, Coral, Wizard, or Mistmoth
Charm x Fruitful, Fairy, Island, Serpent, Atlantis, Mist, Mindvolt, or Seabreeze
Titan x Fruitful, Fairy, Island, Serpent, Atlantis, Mist, Minvolt, or Seabreeze
Planet x Fruitful, Fairy, Island, Serpent, Atlantis, Mist, Minvolt, or Seabreeze

If you know of any pairs that would work that aren't listed here or in the post I quoted, please say so!

rubyredrhum
06-15-12, 02:25 PM
maybe one day ill buy a Diamond Egg and tell everyone I got it from breeding Forest and Forest ;):p:o
And a couple peeps would try that combo bcuz I say so that it works for Diamond lol xD

lareinema
06-15-12, 03:39 PM
I know! Obviously it's luck and whenever u have a four color breeding combo, u have a chance of getting a diamond! Why believe anyone, ever, who says they have bred a diamond? How do you choose who to believe and who not to believe, that is the question!? Lol!

I think that people are given a combo, then they go try it a few times and don't get what they want, then assume that someone is lying. What they don't realize is that it may take 100 tries and there really are no secrets. If you try something enough times you will eventually be successful. It may take 1 try, but it may take 50 tries. There are some people that are just lucky and there are some people that have sticktuitiveness. Just keep trying and don't give up, and trust that others aren't lying to you.

trace35
06-15-12, 07:03 PM
I think that people are given a combo, then they go try it a few times and don't get what they want, then assume that someone is lying. What they don't realize is that it may take 100 tries and there really are no secrets. If you try something enough times you will eventually be successful. It may take 1 try, but it may take 50 tries. There are some people that are just lucky and there are some people that have sticktuitiveness. Just keep trying and don't give up, and trust that others aren't lying to you.Wisdom! 

PattyZhangp
06-16-12, 07:36 AM
I tried 10over times with island and firestorm.. No diamond. Gave some rares and super rares though.

So I switch to wild and mindvolt with no avail as well. Only consolation is got another eagle and fairy which don't seem that rare to me now.. LOL.
So after five times I switched again (doesn't matter right? Or I must repeatly use the same 2?), anw now I have a breeding of 7hours...

Checked the list as 7hrs not familiar to me and nope of the existing ones? So means it's one of the two new dragons?

Not that I don't want it but come on gimme the diamond!!!

Have all but Titan and diamond yet before I got these 2, new ones keep appearing.

At this rate I will nv get ALL dragons since I'm not going to buy any more gold!!! Alr spent $50 on gold.

And i still feel so stupid falling for TLs mercenary trick. Dam those waiting times man!!!
The seven hrs dragon is a forestfire; a super rare, congrats!

yandao11
06-16-12, 11:34 AM
The seven hrs dragon is a forestfire; a super rare, congrats!

lol i already have it as epic form by the time you replied.. haha. thanks anw.

any combination that surely gives a titan ? =p

tried 4 times = 1planet and 3 charms. boring~

sweetstuff525
06-16-12, 11:56 AM

I got like 10+ charms no titan an no planet lol I'm bored too

mcgee22
06-16-12, 12:07 PM

I tried a Fire epic on the left and a charm level 4 on the right and got a Titan on my first try. Before you congratulate me too much, I still have not managed to get an Eagle, a Serpent, a Wild or a Fairy. I finally just managed to get a Mindvolt that is still hatching.

yandao11
06-16-12, 12:49 PM
i was just complaining and they gave me a titan. lol

and yeah i used charm and fire too. but the sides are different from yours and both at levels 7.

means levels and sides dont matter at all.

what you need is to COMPLAIN. like me~ and tah dah~~~ they're breeding one.

WHERES MY DIAMOND!!!!

caramel54
06-17-12, 12:12 AM
Wait I'm confused, people have been saying that you get a diamond by mixing red, blue, green, and yellow combos together but what about purple? I know you can only bred 4 colors together but purple is still a color so can't you do a purple, yellow, blue, and green combo or something? Also if you bred the super rare dragons like the wizard dragon and the seabreeze dragon would that increase your chances of getting the ultra rare diamond?

coolgamegirl27
06-17-12, 01:50 AM
Wait I'm confused, people have been saying that you get a diamond by mixing red, blue, green, and yellow combos together but what about purple? I know you can only bred 4 colors together but purple is still a color so can't you do a purple, yellow, blue, and green combo or something? Also if you bred the super rare dragons like the wizard dragon and the seabreeze dragon would that increase your chances of getting the ultra rare diamond?

It has been rumoured that Coral/Fairy and Genie/Atlantis orLife has produced a Diamond, so I presume Red & blue can count as purple or vice versa. I don't think the rarity of the dragons matters tho, most people have bred Island/Firestorm which are common dragons. However breeding super rare or rare dragons to get an ultra rare would make more sense.

2jan1
06-18-12, 10:06 AM
Genie and life makes Diamond ? is this True ?

2jan1
06-18-12, 10:14 AM
It has been rumoured that Coral/Fairy and Genie/Atlantis orLife has produced a Diamond, so I presume Red & blue can count as purple or vice versa. I don't think the rarity of the dragons matters tho, most people have bred Island/Firestorm which are common dragons. However breeding super rare or rare dragons to get an ultra rare would make more sense.

So Genie and Life gives Diamond ? In trying Both Epic Genie and Life 15 times on Breeding but I dont get Diamond >.<

Fruitful , Fairy , Poison , Genie , Life , Eagle . Thats All Ive got .

kooky panda
06-18-12, 10:35 AM
maybe one day ill buy a Diamond Egg and tell everyone I got it from breeding Forest and Forest ;):p:o
And a couple peeps would try that combo bcuz I say so that it works for Diamond lol xD

I hope you are joking,and I really hope this is something that you or any other member would not do.

When ppl post combos others are trusting that they are good and honest members and may even spend their hard earned gold to speed up a combo trusting the statement.

rubyredrhum
06-18-12, 01:57 PM
I hope you are joking,and I really hope this is something that you or any other member would not do.

When ppl post combos others are trusting that they are good and honest members and may even spend their hard earned gold to speed up a combo trusting the statement.

Yes that was a joke.. It was a reply to d other post...cuz i was saying I would love to see a good proof, like a picture/video, on getting a diamond thru breeding ....and others replied "why do we need it and its not necessary"

I was making a point there that some people might be just saying "they got a diamond from __ and __ breeding combinations" when they just bought their diamond with golds. Unfortunately not all ppl are honest/trust worthy like u think.

btw Im not planning to buy any dragon species with golds. :o ..i like the "OMG!!!!"-feeling when I get a rare dragon from breeding lol

Superyalda
06-19-12, 03:36 AM
Does anyone know if the level matters? Do the parents need to be epic?

kattybell
06-19-12, 03:39 AM
Does anyone know if the level matters? Do the parents need to be epic?

I don't think that level matters. From what I've read.

Superyalda
06-19-12, 03:45 AM
Thanks, I just read (dragon story lists thread) that kooky got a diamond from island and firestorm, level 6 for both. I'm really wondering if it's just luck o' the draw. I've sold so many baby firestorms and fruitfuls, I'm beginning to feel guilty.

kattybell
06-19-12, 03:52 AM
Thanks, I just read (dragon story lists thread) that kooky got a diamond from island and firestorm, level 6 for both. I'm really wondering if it's just luck o' the draw. I've sold so many baby firestorms and fruitfuls, I'm beginning to feel guilty.

I think it's luck too, I've been trying island and firestorm and just get islands. Lol.

nathan2111
06-19-12, 05:01 AM
I have tried all suggestions, eagle and serpent, firestorm and serpent, firestorm and island, eagle and island etc. Do you think it is best to stick to one combo and keep trying that? just been getting firestorm, island, fruitful getting really annoyed now!

paula21870
06-19-12, 05:30 AM
I have tried all suggestions, eagle and serpent, firestorm and serpent, firestorm and island, eagle and island etc. Do you think it is best to stick to one combo and keep trying that? just been getting firestorm, island, fruitful getting really annoyed now!

paula21870
06-19-12, 05:55 AM
I have tried all suggestions, eagle and serpent, firestorm and serpent, firestorm and island, eagle and island etc. Do you think it is best to stick to one combo and keep trying that? just been getting firestorm, island, fruitful getting really annoyed now! ? Have been told all these combinations work. I think we should suggest teamlava allow us to cancel unwanted eggs without us having to wait for hours for something we are just going to sell!

eymirsya
06-19-12, 07:43 AM
I got my diamond from atlantis & charm :)

2jan1
06-19-12, 08:13 AM
I got my diamond from atlantis & charm :)
true ? Then how many Tries and level ?

SlightlyJaded
06-19-12, 08:18 AM
I did firestorm and serpent 40 times and actually kept a log. No diamond. I got bored. Lol I'm now going to give it a go with the new Forestfire and mindvolt.

eymirsya
06-19-12, 09:13 AM
true ? Then how many Tries and level ?

I am using this combo, atlantis 8 & charm 8... i got it on my first try! Lucky me! Actually i was trying for a wild... 2nd try i got a wild & 3rd i got life... will continue using this combo just to see what else i can get from it...

grannis
06-19-12, 06:20 PM
I have tried all suggestions, eagle and serpent, firestorm and serpent, firestorm and island, eagle and island etc. Do you think it is best to stick to one combo and keep trying that? just been getting firestorm, island, fruitful getting really annoyed now! ? Have been told all these combinations work. I think we should suggest teamlava allow us to cancel unwanted eggs without us having to wait for hours for something we are just going to sell!

Totally agree!

ShortyKianna
06-19-12, 06:32 PM
I agree also! There's nothing that irritates me more than these island dragons of a plague I have been encountering from trying to breed not only the diamond but any rare dragons inluding the elusive (at least to me) serpent! I have sold so many islanders I have lost count and lost ALOT of time breeding and hatching these annoying critters! I used to think they were so cute at first but I despise them now!! Let us sell the eggs as soon they are done breeding and before putting them in the hatching nest!! Pretty please 

2jan1
06-20-12, 05:47 AM
Ok thanks .

2jan1
06-20-12, 06:04 AM
Someone got Diamond from Atlantis and Charm ?
Is this works ?

sircharlesxavier
06-20-12, 07:58 PM
Got diamond dragon FIRST TRY!!!!!! Sooooo excited. I used lvl 10 planet on left plus lvl 10 fairy on right. So yes, using a purple dragon does work. Good luck all!!! :)

banana_leaf
06-21-12, 12:05 AM
Got diamond dragon FIRST TRY!!!!!! Sooooo excited. I used lvl 10 planet on left plus lvl 10 fairy on right. So yes, using a purple dragon does work. Good luck all!!! :)

You are so lucky. Congratulations.
Just tried that combo myself and got 12 hrs breed. >> Firestorm [sigh]

sircharlesxavier
06-21-12, 01:32 AM
You are so lucky. Congratulations.
Just tried that combo myself and got 12 hrs breed. >> Firestorm [sigh]

Aww, sorry. :( Ironic part is I wasn't trying for a diamond, I wanted a titan. Of course, I'm happy with the diamond!!!

Superyalda
06-21-12, 01:43 AM
Aww, sorry. :( Ironic part is I wasn't trying for a diamond, I wanted a titan. Of course, I'm happy with the diamond!!!

So I guess the secret is to try to breed a Titan? LOL

Maryjeans1
06-21-12, 02:11 AM
I tried Left Fairy Level 10 - Right Mistmoth Level 9 and got a Fairy :) Will keep trying

rayen23
06-21-12, 02:31 AM

That's odd I got the fairy dragon the first time I used the breeding den...

banana_leaf
06-21-12, 04:34 AM

Dont feel sorry. I need the new combo to try anyway. Bored of Island*firestorm as I keep getting Firestorm.
And now use your suggestion but still got the same. LOL

2jan1
06-22-12, 10:19 AM
Atlantis and Charm ? Is this works ?

2jan1
06-22-12, 10:21 AM
I tried Left Fairy Level 10 - Right Mistmoth Level 9 and got a Fairy :) Will keep trying

So Life and Mistmoth gives Diamond ?

2jan1
06-22-12, 10:22 AM
How to get Atlantis ? Does someone knows whats the combo ?

tonynpatty89
06-22-12, 12:08 PM

Lmao, Up untill recent events Kooky would have probably been interpreted as baby talk(cookie) Now it means strange, so kooky panda would mean strange panda..Or something else I forgot..

tonynpatty89
06-22-12, 12:10 PM
I want diamond now too, been trying firestorm+ island and vice versa for a total of 15 attempts, I'm going for rare and rare breed for it now, so far no diamond but other good, rare, super rares :)

tyheart
06-22-12, 12:18 PM
I tried Charm and Atlantis and got the new Familiar Dragon...but Im going for Diamond!!

tonynpatty89
06-22-12, 12:21 PM
A tip- reason why people use island in the mix is because it lowers your chance of getting another island.. Which would suck because they have a long breed/incubating time.. So anything with island to breed a diamond would be good , you don't need to have firestorm because even if it gets bred it wouldn't take 14+ hours. You have a choice really, get rares/diamond slow or get common/diamond fast. :)

tyheart
06-22-12, 12:24 PM
I did lvl 10 fire and lvl 7 charm and got titan on first try too.. (woo...hoo) I still dont have a Diamond one though...chk it out if you want : Storm ID tyheart

retsamlol
06-22-12, 12:37 PM
i just bred a level 4 fire dragon with a level 4 magic dragon and my egg says two days, so i think that if you have any magic in your combination, then you have chance to breed a diamond dragon. i think the reason the firestorm and island dragon work is because, it has the water and fire elements making the magic. im 99% sure that magic is going to be the way to go for you and this was my 3rd time breeding fire and magic too.

tyheart
06-22-12, 01:20 PM
i just bred a level 4 fire dragon with a level 4 magic dragon and my egg says two days, so i think that if you have any magic in your combination, then you have chance to breed a diamond dragon. i think the reason the firestorm and island dragon work is because, it has the water and fire elements making the magic. im 99% sure that magic is going to be the way to go for you and this was my 3rd time breeding fire and magic too.

are you trying for Diamond or Titan? cuz titan is also 2 days breeding time. if the speed up cost is 44 gold, its a diamond. if its 32 its a titan dragon

tonynpatty89
06-22-12, 04:05 PM
I know this thread is old, but now that wizard dragon is out and has same breeding time as island.. You might want that.. Unless you already have it.. But I agree as well because for those who don't want a future egg which will not be hatched or kept ,should have the option to cancel for 10x the cost of selling an egg times the hour it takes to breed.

Because I would rather pay a lot of coins rather than gold to gladly have a dragon abortion.. Lol

sebilee
06-22-12, 07:27 PM
Not sure if someone is keeping a log, but I'm breeding a lvl 10 coral and lvl 10 fairy, and my breed time shows 2 days with a gold speed up of 44. Based on what I have been reading I didn't think this was a pair for diamond. So hope it works and if it does I hope it works for others.

inakaya
06-22-12, 10:36 PM
No. It does NOT matter. The firestorm/

inakaya
06-22-12, 10:40 PM
No. It does NOT matter. The firestorm/Island dragon is not necessarily how you get the diamond dragon. I got it BY CHANCE on my fourth breeding after doing the tutorial briefings of the basic four colors. I then decided to breed the 2 that I got from breeding the other 4 (so I bred a fire/air dragon with a water/life dragon) amd bam- there was a diond egg. I was shocked. I had to wait about a week to place it because I didn't even have enough coins to buy a habitat yet. So after everything I've read that dragon is extremely random

inakaya
06-22-12, 10:42 PM
Please forgive misspells in the above post as I was typing it on my iPhone

inakaya
06-22-12, 10:48 PM
By the way. I've seen a few posts about "my egg has 2 days and to speed it up is 44gold
So It's a diamond dragon.". Um. No. You'll know If you're going to hatch a diamond dragon by the way the egg looks. If its white and light blue and has a diamond on it then it will be a diamond dragon.

Add Inakaya if you want. I send gold every chance I get

lareinema
06-22-12, 10:57 PM
By the way. I've seen a few posts about "my egg has 2 days and to speed it up is 44gold
So It's a diamond dragon.". Um. No. You'll know If you're going to hatch a diamond dragon by the way the egg looks. If its white and light blue and has a diamond on it then it will be a diamond dragon.

Add Inakaya if you want. I send gold every chance I get

I believe they're referring to breeding, so they have no idea what the egg looks like yet.

2jan1
06-23-12, 10:10 AM
Ohw ..

Chirayuki
06-23-12, 12:26 PM
I just got a 2 days breeding time. Can someone tell me what dragon that might be?

sunstorm01
06-23-12, 12:42 PM
It could be a diamond or Titan

ShortyKianna
06-23-12, 01:00 PM
Depends, if you tap on it (speed up breeding time) it will tell you how much gold it is required, if it's 32 gold it's Titan if it's 44 gold it's diamnod.

saintlover
06-23-12, 10:10 PM
OMG!!!! I finally got it! I got a diamond!!!! I can't tell you how many umpteen tries I've made, I had actually given up. So tonight I decided to try a different combo just for grins and giggles. Tried the seabreeze X wild and on my second try, viola a diamond! I figured I'd never get one and now I I have to sell 3 dragons and a habitat to get a diamond one. So excited. Now off to decide who to sell

ShortyKianna
06-23-12, 10:23 PM
Congrats! Isn't it funny how when u attempt to breed a specific rare dragon u never get it, and when ur just breeding for the heck of it without even trying u actually do?

lareinema
06-23-12, 10:53 PM
OMG!!!! I finally got it! I got a diamond!!!! I can't tell you how many umpteen tries I've made, I had actually given up. So tonight I decided to try a different combo just for grins and giggles. Tried the seabreeze X wild and on my second try, viola a diamond! I figured I'd never get one and now I I have to sell 3 dragons and a habitat to get a diamond one. So excited. Now off to decide who to sell

Congratulations!

saintlover
06-23-12, 11:01 PM
M
Congrats! Isn't it funny how when u attempt to breed a specific rare dragon u never get it, and when ur just breeding for the heck of it without even trying u actually do?

I know! I was in such shock I could hardly believe it. I was sooo not expecting to ever get one and was finally resigned to being ok with it. At least we know that combo does work.

Congratulations!

Thank you

rag1ngbull
06-24-12, 12:47 AM
Charm lv10 and Fruitful lv7 got me mine after dozens of other failed combos.

spiralraindrop
06-26-12, 04:05 PM
The most commonly used combination and the most highly likely to work combination is probably a firestorm and island. But, I would evolve them to epic form, that usually makes the dragon you're aiming for. And yes, I do think that the diamond dragon needs all four elements.

lareinema
06-26-12, 05:17 PM

This is a good combo, so far it's given me several firestorms, a fairy, several charms, a poison, and several forestfires.

lareinema
06-26-12, 06:08 PM
This is a good combo, so far it's given me several firestorms, a fairy, several charms, a poison, and several forestfires.

I have to add an eagle to this list.

lareinema
06-26-12, 06:11 PM
Almost forgot, a genie, and several serpents. It would be nice if I could get a diamond out of it.

spiralraindrop
06-27-12, 01:50 PM

Does this actually work? O.o I've tried this a number of times with just regular old mist dragons which is driving me crazy.

Farmaniac
06-28-12, 10:51 AM
I got my diamond from eagle and serpent. No, I have no video proof for it :cool: but I think I posted it here when they were mating and sure enought to some of my neighbors. Any combo with the four elementa should do.

bessy2705
06-29-12, 04:53 AM
I have two games on different devices. In the main DS I try to get a diamond about a month. I have tried a heap of combinations, but haven't got it yet. I put the second DS simply so, I come there very seldom. Periodically breed a couple of dragons, but I don't interested in result. Yesterday I decided to breed island and red. But I casually chose eagle instead of the red. And I got a diamond!

SlightlyJaded
06-29-12, 05:15 PM
Epic Familiar and Epic Mist is giving me my Diamond.

PattyZhangp
06-29-12, 06:16 PM
Congrats! How many tries did it take you?
Thanks for the combo, i think i'll try it once my breeding den is open. Knowing my luck, though, it won't be a diamond, or anything rare, probably...

rag1ngbull
06-29-12, 11:13 PM

Oh, and a neighbour got a Diamond first time with this combo after reading about my success with it on my wall!

bandit178
06-29-12, 11:43 PM
The Diamond dragon can be bred using the firestorm and the island dragon. It took me over 25 tries. countless hours that I've put, but once that 2 day breeding period shown up, I knew I got the Diamond dragon. If you want proof just add me bandit178. I only have one Diamond dragon, and I'm happy with it. It's better than spending over 50 bucks just to get that dragon. Just keep trying, like do firestorm on the left and island dragon on the right and rotate it, it doesn't matter which side is which, as long as you have the four elements, it is going to take time, but it can be done! patients my friends........... Good luck

bandit178
06-29-12, 11:47 PM
If they want to know what a Diamond dragon egg looks like, just google it and they'll find what it looks like........... :)

SlightlyJaded
06-30-12, 09:16 AM
I hate to say it but it worked the first time. I had been using Atlantis and Eagle all week and was bored stiff. I tried it again a second time and got a Fairy.

SlightlyJaded
06-30-12, 09:18 AM
I hate to say it but it worked the first time. I had been using Atlantis and Eagle all week and was bored stiff. I tried it again a second time and got a Fairy.

Sorry, This was meant for PattyZhangp

PattyZhangp
06-30-12, 09:23 AM
Wow, you got incredibly lucky. Thanks, I'll try it!

hhuqjaj
07-01-12, 12:02 AM
Otis not possible,breeding a diamond dragon.

farrels
07-02-12, 12:24 PM
I have tried island and firestorm a thousand times and no diamond.If you have a diamond please tell me how you bred it.Thanks!

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 01:33 PM
Luck.. Pure luck. Wish I had an easier answer for you.

farrels
07-02-12, 02:26 PM
I wish you had an easier answer for me too.:D

plataneros
07-02-12, 03:48 PM
I used epic firestorm and epic island.. But it is about luck.

saintlover
07-02-12, 05:46 PM
I got mine using level 8 seabreeze and level 8 wild

PattyZhangp
07-03-12, 06:04 PM
Sorry, This was meant for PattyZhangp
Thanks SlightlyJaded! I just tried (wasn't really expecting a diamond though) familiar x mindvolt. Got a 22 hr breeding, and I'm hoping it's a wizard! I wouldn't mind another mindvolt though. :)

aniek1987
07-11-12, 06:54 AM
Did anyone found this one out yet?

Baywatch12
07-11-12, 07:06 AM
A fifty dollar bill on the left then a fifty dollar bill on the right.

mel7123
07-11-12, 12:07 PM
Yea, that's the opinion I am starting to have too.. You have to buy it.. Ugh

Plan1982
07-11-12, 12:15 PM
Got mine by breeding seebreeze x life.

Be sure to have four colours mixed.

Luna_Septembee
07-11-12, 01:46 PM
a lot of people have done island x firestorm. takes a ton of tries, though, i still dont have one.

yandao11
07-15-12, 05:10 AM
Omg!!! I finally have one too... I used mistmoth and parakeet.

So happy !!! Hahaha

plataneros
07-15-12, 03:01 PM
I used epic firestorm and epic island for my 1st diamond.. And now I'm trying for another..

koolkat555
07-16-12, 02:14 AM
I got my Diamond baby by breeding epic forms of Eagle and Serpent

hanipop
07-16-12, 08:29 AM
Is breeding a level 7 firestorm and a level 7 atlantis better than an epic firestorm and an epic island??

fondants
07-16-12, 09:24 AM
The diamond dragon recipe is as follows:
1) Include dragons that contain each of fire, grass, air, water
2) Get lucky

Specific dragons (including rares) as the parents, the order of those dragons entered into breeding, the levels of those dragons, the breeding luck you have had so far, and anything else does NOT factor into whether you will get a diamond.
It is purely a slim % probability of getting a diamond (or any other rare dragon), each and every time. What someone else used to get a diamond dragon is pointless in helping you, merely a coincidence, aside from the type combination. Sorry!

rag1ngbull
07-16-12, 10:18 AM
Q
The diamond dragon recipe is as follows:
1) Include dragons that contain each of fire, grass, air, water
2) Get lucky

Any four colours work, doesn't have to be green, red, yellow and blue. I got my Diamond with Charm and Fruitful, purple rather than blue in the mix.

Luna_Septembee
07-16-12, 04:23 PM
Q

Any four colours work, doesn't have to be green, red, yellow and blue. I got my Diamond with Charm and Fruitful, purple rather than blue in the mix.

Yup all you need is 4 colors in the mix doesn't matter which 4.

LaloTheDomo123
07-25-12, 06:53 PM
Is It Possible To Get A Diamond With A Athletic & Fiary There Both Level 8 ***na Work On Getting Them Epic But Is It Possible???

SlightlyJaded
07-26-12, 07:27 AM
Sure it's possible. All the colors are there.

LaloTheDomo123
08-05-12, 03:03 PM
So People Try Island And Firestorm &Atlantis With Scorpion& Fairy With Mistmoth& Alot of Stuff But Has Anyone Tried Forestfire With Mindvolt Im Trying And I Make A List Of All That Came Out

GreenGiants01
08-05-12, 03:07 PM
Hmmmm that will probably work!! After 8,000,000 tries anyways... It does have all the colors

Zetra
08-05-12, 03:09 PM
I just do that seconds ago!

lollyloo123
08-06-12, 04:08 AM
I dont think it matters so long as all four colours are in there :) I got mine with the Island and Firestorm, good luck all anyways! :)

foxxiegirl
08-06-12, 04:20 AM
Combo's don't matter as long as you have 4 Different colors and since i know a few people forum posters included that have got one with no Yellow in the mix (Life and Coral) in seems it doesn't have to be the Basics. You can sub a main color for purple.

earth1979
08-06-12, 01:14 PM
Got mine with coral and firestorm

joeyc0417
08-06-12, 05:57 PM
My results of Forestfire + Mindvolt:

Island
Firestorm
Fruitful
Fruitful
Island
Magic- ??????
Firestorm
Fruitful

I stopped after that and went back to Eagle + Serpent. Now I'm trying Atlantis + Scorpion.

Zamoraksblood
08-09-12, 01:53 PM
I have looked at six different people saying they were going for diamond for first time, and all tried genie and poison at one point and that always worked for them, when i get those dragons i will try

kokanchai
08-12-12, 07:22 PM
i Need a Diamond Dragon Desperately, i mostly hv every dragon i can.

but still i cant get Diamond Dragon ,i hv try every method i can.

still the luck is not with me.

someone please help!:(

foxxiegirl
08-12-12, 07:28 PM
It's different for everybody. Just make sure you have a mix of 4 colors and keep at it. I'm sorry your having such a hard time tho:( Good Luck!

sweetstuff525
08-12-12, 07:54 PM
It's all about luck... I still don't have luck yet

Isla03
08-13-12, 09:34 AM
sweetstuff525
It's all about luck... I still don't have luck yet

Me neither.

Zamoraksblood
08-13-12, 09:36 AM
Keep Trying!!!

Zamoraksblood
08-13-12, 09:37 AM
For some reason i havent gotten any commons while going for diamond

juvides
08-13-12, 10:19 AM
Same thing here on about my 150th try with epic firestorm + epic island still trying :(

Stinkebollo
08-13-12, 10:23 AM
I've tried epic Firestorm and Island about 100 times too. But today I got an egg with breeding time 2 days. I hope it's the Diamond Dragon and not the Titan. If it's the titan dragon I really start to scream ;)

sweetstuff525
08-13-12, 10:31 AM
I've tried epic Firestorm and Island about 100 times too. But today I got an egg with breeding time 2 days. I hope it's the Diamond Dragon and not the Titan. If it's the titan dragon I really start to scream ;)

Click on it if it says 32 good it's a Titan... If it says 44 gold congrats

juvides
08-14-12, 06:56 AM
Oh I hope it's a diamond for you

CyndersTears
08-14-12, 07:20 AM
Congrats! It's a Diamond. Titan has to have Purple in the mix as well.

brittanafan
08-16-12, 02:43 PM
I keep seeing different threads about this, some saying one of the four elements can be purple, but other threads saying it has to be only the basic 4 elements...

so whats the verdict? can you breed a diamond with magic as one of the parents? or a magic hybrid as a parent?

Kijame
08-16-12, 03:14 PM
Well. I have seen people report that magic worked as well, as long as the parents each have 2 elements and the sum is 4 different elements. and if you take a closer look at the market, the star for diamond is surrounded by all 5 type-colours :D

brittanafan
08-16-12, 03:57 PM
Well. I have seen people report that magic worked as well, as long as the parents each have 2 elements and the sum is 4 different elements. and if you take a closer look at the market, the star for diamond is surrounded by all 5 type-colours :D

when you say magic, do you mean magic? or magic hybrid? like i want to try mistmoth and fruitful, which is purple, blue, yellow, green... and the red is there in the purple..

Wooly
08-16-12, 06:18 PM
I don't personally know the answer, but I just came across the wiki page here: http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Breeding_Charts, and their information seems to indicate that purple can be one of the 4 colors. I don't know if that wiki table is based on theory, or actual results though.

This is contrary to what I'd previously thought... I was under the impression red/blue/green/yellow were required, and that purple simply counted toward red and/or blue in that list. But as a counter-example, the wiki claims a green/blue + red/purple combo can yield a Diamond Dragon. That combo is missing yellow, but it does cover the '4 color' requirement if purple counts in that way.

The wiki also claims green/purple + yellow/purple (i.e. Poison + Genie) cannot yield a Diamond Dragon. I'd heard others claim that combo does work, which is what lead me to think purple just counted as red and/or blue, which would've completed the red/blue/green/yellow requirement. Maybe that's not true though.

Sorry if I just added more confusion.

08-16-12, 08:07 PM
I have tried multiply mixtures. Any specific dragon combo work for you? Post it here

08-16-12, 08:07 PM
*multiple

MoonStars2
08-17-12, 03:01 AM
they say firestorm and island but I've had nothing

brittanafan
08-18-12, 04:15 PM
I'm wondering if whatever part of the game that originally allowed for the diamond to be bred so easily from that pairing is now changed so that its impossible to breed from that pairing?

Like, has anyone actually bred a diamond from firestorm/island or island/firestorm within the past week or so? Cause people are talking about atlantis and scorpion and serpent being in their combinations, so maybe we should all give up on the island/firestorm and just try these new ones?

I ask because i'd hate to continuously try firestorm/island combinations only for it to be impossible currently to get a diamond from that pairing...

Zamoraksblood
08-18-12, 04:22 PM
Not me I'm just getting an island

brittanafan
08-18-12, 04:24 PM
Not me I'm just getting an island

yeah, ive been getting a billion islands, firestorms, fruitfuls and lifes.. and have gotten some rares/super rares too, but no diamond...

i even started breeding lower level island/firestorm 5/6 instead of the 8/8 i was doing.

i got 1 forestfire and atlantis within the first few three attempts, but after that just the commons :( i get so excited when i get a rare/super rare that i speed up the breeding/hatching so i can try again, and then get stuck with a 20 hour island! :(

Lionheart_00
08-18-12, 05:52 PM
Keep getting Magic dragon's from Scorpion/Atlantis :| both level 10.

foxxiegirl
08-18-12, 05:56 PM
Mine was about 3 weeks ago.

jerrberr3
08-19-12, 02:58 AM
I thought it was hopeless, but after about 100 times I got my diamond from an epic island and epic firestorm 2 days ago.

jerrberr3
08-19-12, 03:01 AM
My 100 tries was over a 3 week period and took a break trying for the familiar (unsuccessful). My fist attempt again using the island and firestorm is when I got the diamond.

Limaxa
08-19-12, 03:45 AM
I tried for Diamond.. I think nearly 400 times. I got every dragon but diamond... -.-

lollyloo123
08-19-12, 05:04 AM
I'm wondering if whatever part of the game that originally allowed for the diamond to be bred so easily from that pairing is now changed so that its impossible to breed from that pairing?..

Ive had one not too long ago from this exact pairing, took me about 30 odd attempts but it still works lol. Bear in mind in the fairness of the game, all the recent dragons have been diamond hybrids so if they havent made it easier to get one - im disappointed in TL for making the new updates inaccessible for players without a diamond.

Good luck anyways!

spiralraindrop
08-19-12, 12:01 PM
I didn't think it would work, but it did!
I got my diamond from both epic island and firestorm.
Plus, it was on my sixth try.
So, it does work with patience. Otherwise it's hopeless.

coolgamegirl27
08-19-12, 03:00 PM
So a question for those who succeeded in getting Diamond. Did you use the same combo consistantly on all attempts? I have been swapping and changing combinations and levels of dragons. Should I just pick two and repeatedly breed them until I get the Diamond?

kooky panda
08-19-12, 06:13 PM
So a question for those who succeeded in getting Diamond. Did you use the same combo consistantly on all attempts? I have been swapping and changing combinations and levels of dragons. Should I just pick two and repeatedly breed them until I get the Diamond?

Yes , I always used Island first then firestorm.

jiggybeau
08-20-12, 01:36 AM
What dragons did you use? Firestorm+Island or other types

draginraiser
08-20-12, 01:39 AM
Currently trying fairy x athletic, I'll be for sure to let you know if it gets me anywhere but so far from less than twenty tries I've gotten three super rares

jiggybeau
08-20-12, 01:40 AM
I tried to breed using level10 life and mist dragon but it will take lots of times to breed so I used level 10 seabreeze and forestfire dragon. Until now I can't still get the diamond dragon

jiggybeau
08-20-12, 01:45 AM
Currently trying fairy x athletic, I'll be for sure to let you know if it gets me anywhere but so far from less than twenty tries I've gotten three super raresWhat is your storm ID?

draginraiser
08-20-12, 01:49 AM
draginraiser :)

elvjess
08-20-12, 02:35 AM
I've been told to use firestorm and island but I've been trying for months now and I'm still getting nowhere

draginraiser
08-20-12, 03:45 AM
I've been trying many many combos for about 6/7 weeks now, over 150 recorded tries and that's not when I go gold mad and try like heaps in succession!!! I have a feeling she is just around the corner though (spoken like a true gambler)

MoonStars2
08-20-12, 04:38 AM
I've done that and still no luck. really feel it's unfair for new dragons to be off a diamond hybrid

saintlover
08-20-12, 08:32 AM
I got mine awhile back with WILD X SEABREEZE... havent been able to replicate the results again though.

yuimiko
08-20-12, 09:25 AM
Just got my diamond like 2 days ago using firestorm x island.

joeyc0417
08-20-12, 10:44 AM
Trying Atlantis + Scorpion. Wish me luck ;)

jiggybeau
08-20-12, 03:42 PM
If you use common dragons, it will take a long time to get the diamond dragon, But if you use rare dragons, chances of getting the diamond dragon is a little higher,And if you use super rare ones,chances are very high to get the diamond dragon

brittanafan
08-20-12, 08:45 PM
If you use common dragons, it will take a long time to get the diamond dragon, But if you use rare dragons, chances of getting the diamond dragon is a little higher,And if you use super rare ones,chances are very high to get the diamond dragon

this is a theory, not fact... unless you have proof of this?

GreenGiants01
08-20-12, 08:56 PM
Trying Atlantis + Scorpion. Wish me luck ;)

Trying that combo too I'm on my 7th try so far...

alisatu
08-21-12, 03:57 AM
I currently have a diamond in my nest :D Used epic charm+epic mist!

alisatu
08-21-12, 04:01 AM
Oh! And my friend got one with seabreeze and charm, both epic.

spiralraindrop
08-21-12, 03:24 PM
Firestorm and island worked for me. Plus, I got it on my sixth try.

uusimple
08-21-12, 06:36 PM
The age of Firestorm and Island is also 10, right? I have tried many times, but still fails. It is not fair, and I consider to within the game, it is really time-consuming.
Firestorm and island worked for me. Plus, I got it on my sixth try.

Dreamer691
08-21-12, 08:00 PM
I've been trying level 10 Atlantis and level 10 Eagle dragons but haven't got a Diamond yet. Though I did finally get a Planet and Wild dragon

kel413
08-21-12, 08:21 PM
After over a month of trying for a diamond, I just got one!! The primary combo I used was Atlantis x Scorpion, both epic. Finally! Now maybe I can get some of the other new dragons.

Radagast
08-22-12, 06:03 AM
I had stopped trying for a diamond but have decided to give it a few more goes. I was just wondering if you folks out there who have a diamond would be kind enough to let me know what combinations you used to get them and at what level. I had been trying with a 10 scorpion and a 10 atlantis but with no joy.

Plan1982
08-22-12, 07:08 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34073-SUCCESFUL-ways-to-get-a-DIAMOND-dragon

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34080-What-types-of-dragons-you-used-to-make-diamond-dragon

I won't be rude ... Both threads first site of forum and many, many others on next sides...

tomdude_1
08-22-12, 10:11 AM
My friend got a diamond with serpent and eagle

juvides
08-22-12, 10:34 AM
Me too :(

Sidni7
08-25-12, 08:36 AM
Yes, the Firestorm/Island combo still works. My son has just got Diamond egg from that combo in that order. Both level 10. He reckons it took about six tries so that's pretty lucky. I'm put off trying though when I see people who've been trying for weeks. I'm going to try for a Honeybee instead.

PDAGuppies
08-28-12, 08:45 PM
Hey everyone, I know a lot of us are having trouble with the diamond dragon and without that one dragon we can't get new released dragons without buying them. :( well maybe we should think what types of dragons are needed to make a diamond dragon. Do we need all the colors or types (air,forest,fire,magic,water) or just four of them? Maybe we should just try 4 of them because is it possible to use all five dragon types while breeding only one dragon? Some people say the water dragon isn't needed but if that's true and we Would only need magic,fire,forest,and air, but if thats true, how come the diamond dragon was made before the magic dragon? How did people get it before the magic dragon? Also a popular combination we all know is island and firestorm= diamond dragon. Why would the combination to one of the ultra rare and most special dragons be something everyone knows? Maybe for a while that was the combination but now it changed. If everyone knew the combination we all would have the diamond dragon. Another thing is the diamond dragon must have more than one combination just like all the other dragons. If you already have a diamond dragon please post how you got it and please be honest because based on this we can tell if the island x firestorm theory still works or not and how more people will have a likely chance on getting a diamond dragon. Please feel free to post anything you have to say on what you think of the diamond dragon. Thanks! :cool::D:)